Chapter 7: Reunited Together (Part 2)

Frogadier (Geo) POV:
Finn was excited to see Brittany, but I'm starting to be very nervous but I need to be calm once we arrived at Lumiose City. Finn always has a smirk on his face and it's annoying. I still have the bag to give it to Brittany. Professor Sycamore was great to see me, Finn, Tony, Amy, Darwin, and Victor again but he's been wondering what happened. Luckily, Tony tell him everything.
Professor Sycamore: "What happened last night?"
Tony: "Well, Professor, You see, Elizabeth told me that Brittany was forced to date with this Pokemon called Lucario."
Professor Sycamore: "Oh, how long was she was dating with a Lucario?"
Tony: "I don't know how long. I forgot I didn't tell her that. I'm sorry."
Professor Sycamore: It's alright, Tony. We made a few mistakes."
When I heard what Tony said to the Professor, I was shocked and didn't say anything. I know Finn heard it too. That Lucario was the only one who did this to Brittany? I must talk to her about this, maybe she has an explanation. We arrived at Lumiose City, and we were in the car for about an hour. There are co-workers from Professor Sycamore, they are getting the results of something that I didn't even know about.
Sina: "Oh hello. You must be one of Sycamore's students, right?"
Darwin: "Yes I am. I've looking for a girl named Elizabeth. Is she around here?"
Dexio: "Oh yes, I saw her going to the shop that wasn't far from here."
When I waited for Darwin to know where the girls are, he came up to me and said where they are. Finn wanted to come, but I say that he has to wait with Tony. The reason is that he wants to tease me in front of Brittany. We arrived at Lumiose City Boutique, as when went, Darwin and I will find the girls.
A couple of minutes later...
Frogadier (Geo): "Have you found them?"
Darwin: "No, and you?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Me either."
Darwin: "It's no use, Geo. The girls aren't in here."
Frogadier (Geo): "Oh come on. What is the worst thing that they-HEY!"
Darwin: "What happened Geo!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Someone is grabbing my furbbles! Help m-!"
Darwin: "Geo!"
As someone grabbed my furbbles, I found out it was Elizabeth who grabbed it. She was confused with terror.
Elizabeth: "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that."
Frogadier (Geo): "It's okay, ma'- ..am. Wait, Elizabeth. Is that you?"
Elizabeth: Wait a second, Who are you?"
Frogadier (Geo): "It's me, Geo! You know I was  picked by Darwin."
Elizabeth: "Oh my gosh! Geo, I can't believe my eyes, it is you! Wait, does that mean Darwin is here? In Lumiose!"
Darwin: "Of course I'm here." *Pop out of nowhere*
Elizabeth: "Darwin! I've missed you!"
I see Elizabeth and Darwin, hugging with each other and I see that Darwin has feelings for her. It's very romantic.
Frogadier (Geo): "So, Darwin. Do you have a crush on her?"
Darwin: *Blushing very red* "W-Well no! What makes you said that?!?"
Elizabeth: "Oh come on, Darwin. You tell me what you feel."
Darwin: *Blushing a little* "Ok fine... Liz, I actually have a crush on you, ever since I met you. I think of you as a nice and beautiful person I ever met. You happy, Geo?"
Elizabeth: "Aww, Darwin~! That's so sweet of you!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yep, I'm very happy. Elizabeth, where's Brittany so I can see her."
Elizabeth: "Brittany is in the changing room to try out one outfit."
Frogadier (Geo): "Ok, Thanks!"
I went to the changing room as I found her hand up to the door. As I waited for her to come out, Brittany was wearing a pink dress with a black bow on the back. When she opened her eyes and sees me, she was in fear but I told her to calm down.
Frogadier (Geo): "Is that you, Brittany? It's me, Geo. Remember?"
Braxien (Brittany): "Geo...?"
Frogadier (Geo): *Nodding my head* "Of course, it's me."
Braixen (Brittany): "Oh my..." *Covering her mouth with her hand*
As she was covering her mouth, she started to break into tears, and I never saw her cry like this before. I came up to her and put my arms around her to stop crying. Brittany now hugged me back because she haven't seen me for nine weeks.
Braxien (Brittany): *sobbing* "Y-you changed. I can't believe you'll actually here."
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, I'm so worried about you. Brittany, who did this to you? I heard Tony, talking to Sycamore about that Pokemon you dated with."
Brittany looked down at the floor and wasn't speaking to me.
Frogadier (Geo): "Brittany, I swear to God if he hurts you, he'll pay for this."
Braxien (Brittany): "I will tell you, but not here. We are in a public shop. But I tell you once we'll done shopping.
Brittany puts her hand on my right cheek as I touch her hand where my cheek is. I can feel her hand is soft and warm. I tell her that I was with Finn, Tony, and the others.
Frogadier (Geo): "I promise to be with you no matter what. Oh! I actually got you a gift for you."
Braxien (Brittany): "Oh really? Well let me see it!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Hold on, let me grab it for you."
I came up to the seat I sit down with and grab the bag. I came up to Brittany and gave her the bag. As she looked at the bag, inside was a dark green sweater, a black skirt, a long-sleeve white shirt, a pair of white shoes and a blue bow to put on her neck. She wanted to wear that type of clothes.
Braxien (Brittany): "Geo, I love it! Those are the clothes I wanted to wear, but how do you know?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Elizabeth sends a picture of you looking at the clothes in the window shop when you are a Fennekin." *Shows the picture to her on my phone*
Braxien (Brittany): "Thank you, Geo. I'll take off the pink dress so Elizabeth can pay for it. I put the clothes you brought in the changing room."
I waited for her to change inside the changing room. When she got out of the clothes I brought, she looks amazing and beautiful that I think of her as a model. I was very blushing so I have to use my furbbles to hide my face.
Braixen (Brittany): "Geo, it's okay to see me in these clothes, but what about the blue bow?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Oh! Let me help with you put that on for you."
I helped her put the bow on her neck and it looks cute on her. My phone rings with a message from Darwin saying that he's outside of the shop. Brittany came up to Elizabeth, handing over the pink dress she needs to purchase. Elizabeth paid for the dress and carrying with a bag with the pink dress. Brittany and I held hands as we go outside with Elizabeth.

Brittany loves the clothes she wanted. Geo was happy with a smile on his face. Brittany and Geo found each other as their true love. Sorry for the long story!1222 words!