Chapter 32: A Party Turned To A Disaster (Part 2)

At The Grand Party:
Nashly: "Where are they?!"
Diantha: "I don't know what you're talking about."
Efbeydy: "That's a lie!"
Team Flare Grunt #1: "Excuse me, we are in the middle of finding those trainers who got in our way."
Jose: "Zip it, glasses."
Jesús: "Yeah, this isn't your business."
Aliana: "You should've talked to us like that! This was our business!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "You kids are stupid."
Destiny: "What is that Wild Lucario doing here?"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "How about it that's none of your business."
Esias: *Being dramatic* "Rude."
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "Now if you excuse me, I got a fine girlfriend to find here."
*Blaze left.*
Nashly: "I know they're here. So, tell me!"
Diantha: "I told you! I don't know!"
Nashly: "So, you don't know huh? And you think it is a game to you? We'll see if you spilled it out."
*Melvin tell his Trevenant to use his vines to make a cage to put Diantha inside.*
Aliana: "I have come here to face seven of the trainers. Did you hear that, you troublesome teenagers! This time, I have brought back up from my fellow friends."
Bryony & Celosia: "Yeah!"
Mable: "And there's nothing for you to stop us, you brats!"
Nashly: "Friends, spread out and find them."
*Nashly's friends spread out over the party.*

Meanwhile with Ace & Alex:
Dartrix (Ace): *Out of breath* "God...We got out of there."
Alex: "We did...but they are in trouble. How am I going to save them from my crazy sister?"
Dartrix (Ace): "Yeah and no, there's no way you're going back there. Your sister will realize you are here. She will see you. But it's a good thing she's doesn't seem to know your home from Alola. You're lucky you got out of sight."
???: "Hi there."
???: "You need a hand?"

Braixen -> Delphox (Brittany) POV:
         Geo and I were running from chaos to find a room to hide. Both are attempting to open all the doors for any luck but some were locked due to the evacuation. I heard footsteps, it looks like someone is here right now. We both hide at the bar and under the front bar rail. My heart was pumping as I was starting to get scared. Then Geo overheard someone panicked when he slowly gets up and it is Julian. He was running away from Blaze. Geo then summons Water Pulse and I grab a stick from my tail.
Heliolisk (Julian): *Walks back* "Stay away from me, you monster!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "I don't think so, I'm going to have so fun beating you up."
Heliolisk (Julian): *Summons Thunderbolt* "I'm warning you!"
Wild Lucario (Blaze): "You're very path-"
*Geo used Water Pulse to whack Blaze's head, and I used Flamethrower.*
Frogadier (Geo): "That's what you get to hurting Julian at the Reflection Cave, you stupid-ass bitch!"
Braixen (Brittany): "You deserve that, asshole."
*Julian made Thunderbolt faded and run towards Geo.*
Heliolisk (Julian): *Hugs Geo* "You save my life from that psycho!"
Frogadier (Geo): "The good thing is that you're okay. Now come on, we got people to save."
Julian is saved and we headed someone's footsteps. We turn around and noticed Bullet was right behind. "Shh. It's just me." Bullet said quietly. "I was looking for you three." I sighed with relief. "I found you!" Someone says as we look and noticed it is the same Pokemon a few days back. Luckily, a Chesnaught came out of nowhere and knocked out every single Pokemon in our way. They fainted recently and a Chesnaught came to carry us except Bullet, he had to follow. He ran quickly to hide in a room. We don't know who's Chesnaught. He let us and Bullet have to go behind us. He locked the door. When a Chesnaught turns around, we draw to summon our moves, to ask him why he brought us. He put both of his hands up.
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Why do you bring us here?"
Chesnaught (???): "Hey, listen. I don't want any trouble. I just brought you here because someone told me to bring you here to this room."
Frogadier (Geo): "Who? Who told us to bring here?"
Chesnaught (???): *Points at someone from behind* "It's...It's-"
*Somone touched Brittany's left side.*
Braixen (Brittany): "AAAA! Someone's behind me?!"
*We turn around except a Chesnaught.*
Cinderace (Mack): "Calm down! Calm down. It's me."
All except a Chesnaught: "Oh..."
Braixen (Brittany): "Mack, how do you get here?"
Cinderace (Mack): "I got here before you four before the disaster strike. When Stella told me about the future, I know a way. I have to go back home to get something for you and the rest of your friends. She grab some help to gather some. I also asked Adam to bring you guys here."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Who's Adam?"
Cinderace (Mack): "The Chesnaught right behind you."
Chesnaught (Adam): "Mack, they almost try killed me."
Cinderace (Mack): "Sorry about that. Like I say, they simply prepare to attack if they check their surroundings."
Chesnaught (Adam): "Yeah, no kidding."
Frogadier (Geo): "We're sorry for our actions. I should've think more before I acted."
Chesnaught (Adam): "..."
//////////////////////////
In the Past:
*Clemont and Ash ended the battle*
Noibat (Eli): "This is hopeless."
Frogadier (Blue): "What do you mean by that?"
Noibat (Eli): "Dude, don't you see. Adam can't evolve. That's why."
Chespin (Adam): "That's not true! I can, but it just needs time."
Frogadier (Blue): "Adam. You can't. We try but it didn't work."
Chespin (Adam): *Starts to cry* "Y-Yes, I will."
Frogadier (Blue): "YOU CAN'T, OKAY?!"
*Chespin starts to broke into tears as he cried.*
Frogadier (Blue): (Great job, Blue. You blew it.) "Hey...Look. We're sorry for our actions. I should've think more before I acted."
Chespin (Adam): *Sniffs* "That's alright. I forgive both of you."
//////////////////////////
Frogadier (Geo): *Snaps his fingertips on Adam's face* "Hey. You okay? You must have blacked out for a moment."
Chesnaught (Adam): "I'm okay. Just memories."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Wait, what happened to the others?"
Cinderace (Mack): "Your trainers were still downstairs held as hostage. They are with me."
*Lights were turned on as everyone bumps to us with relief.*
Raichu (Logan): "You're okay!"
Doublade (Jayden): "Geo, you're okay!"
*Finn pull me and Geo to hug us*
Quilladin (Finn): "I'm worried you two so much, I thought you were going to get caught."
Braixen (Brittany): "Oh, Finn. We will never get caught."
*Serena snatches Geo and Brittany from Finn to also hug them with her ribbons.*
Sylveon (Serena): "EEEEEEE! You two finally came! I was desperate you couldn't get here. Tell me, how's the date? Is it romantic?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Very romantic."
Sylveon (Serena): "My dream do come true!"
Professor Sycamore: "It's a good thing you are okay."
The Kalos Starters: "Sycamore!"
Clement: "We got everyone safe."
Bonnie: "Well...Not exactly, big brother."
Clement: "You're right...Darn it."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Those two."
Bonnie: "Hi Blue! Hi Rudy!"
Frogadier (Geo): "I'm not Blue."
Braixen (Brittany): "And I'm not Rudy either."
Dartrix (Ace): "I'm here."
Frogadier (Geo): "Wait, where's Alex?"
Alex: "Don't worry about me, because I'm also here."
Cinderace (Mack): "Alright, listen everyone. I got a solution."
*Mack, Stella, Randy, and Grace places five jars, covered with a black blanket.*
Cinderace (Mack): "I had a help with three Pokemon carrying five jars. And inside will make you blow your mind."
*Mack takes out the black blanket.*
All except Sycamore, Clemont, Bonnie, and Adam: *Gasps*
Cinderace (Mack): "When I was in Galar with Luis back in my day, we collected candies with any size. It is mostly just like rare candies but differently. When you eat them, you will become stronger, and of course, make you evolve. You those who already have evolved to your final form will not take it. If you need them to get stronger."
(What Mack is saying is this.)