Chapter 20: Blaze's Return (Part 2)

* With Mateo, before the attack*
Gible -> Gabite (Mateo) POV:
  Julian told me he found a cave to look at to show it to Geo and Brittany, but I wasn't sure if it's safe. He pleading so much that he doesn't want to waste time especially Geo and Brittany were waiting for him, so with permission, he let him be.
Gible (Mateo): "Okay! Okay! You can go."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Finally!"
Gible (Mateo): "But you better be careful. Who knows someone's lurking around outside, especially in the cave YOU wanted to get in?!"
Heliolisk (Julian): "I know about that. I'll just go get Geo and Brittany, go to the cave, collect random items, and get out there. Easy as that. You can just be with Darwin so you get trained."
Gible (Mateo): "Fine..."
       Julian was filled with excitement, put a bag around him, and then left with Geo and Brittany. Jayden, Bullet, Vincent, and I looked at each other, wondering why Julian was curious about that cave he's talking about.
Honedge (Jayden): "Where the hell is he going?"
Gible (Mateo): "He's going to some cave or something."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "And why would he go there?"
Gible (Mateo): "I don't know! At least, he's with Geo and his girl, Brittany, so there's nothing to worried about."
Ivysaur and Noibat (Bullet and Vincent): "Of course..."
The three of us went to Darwin, Amy, Tony, Victor, and Elizabeth, waiting for us. We walked a path, and of a sudden, a girl bumps to Amy, without knowing how to stop skating. But Tony has a shock on his face like he knows who is she.
???: "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to-!"
Amy: " It's fine. Accidents happen. You don't have to apologize."
Tony: "Amy, don't you realize who are you talking to?!"
Amy: "No...Why?"
Tony: "That's Korrina, a gym leader from Shalour City!"
Elizabeth: "Seriously?!"
Darwin: *Speaks French* "Oh mon dieu." (Oh my.)
Korrina: "Yup, that's me!"
Victor: "That's strange...Weren't you suppose to be in the Gym?"
Korrina: "I've got so exhausted, challenged by so many trainers who came to my Gym. So I was thinking of skating will get rid of my stressful day."
Tony: "That explains a lot."
Korrina: "Well, let's battle!"
Darwin: "Wait, already?!"
Tony: "There's five of us. I'm not too sure-"
Korrina: "You're right about that, but I want to challenge the boy next to you."
Victor: "Well, Darwin. Looks like Korrina wants to challenge you."
Darwin: "Alright, boys. I hope one of you are ready for this."
Darwin sent me to battle Korrina, and she's sending out a Lucario. Darwin demands me used to Sand Tomb, but apparently, a Lucario avoided my attack. Korrina notices what Darwin was planning, so with thinking, she demands her partner to use Rock Smash. Luckily, I used Take down, that cause damage. I used Earth Power, as it hit the Lucario easily, and the Lucario immediately faint. Korrina sends the first Pokemon to its Pokeball and puts out another Lucario. Darwin didn't know she has another Lucario, but I'm still battling. Korrina tells her Lucario to Power-Up Punch to start. I dodged quickly as the Lucario tries to aim the attack on me. Darwin tells me to used Dragon Rage against Lucario to finish this battle. And then I did use Dragon Rage, and the battle was over. Darwin's friends cheered for us and so is my teammates. Korrina was embarrassed that she lost, but she has her fun. And something happened, I was glowing brightly. I have no idea what's happening, but I get the feeling that I was evolving as I closed my eyes. As the glowing stops, I became a Gabite.
Tony: "That's an amazing battle, dude."
Darwin: "Thanks, Darwin."
Korrina: "Man, I thought I was going to win easily, but I was wrong."
Elizabeth: "At least, you're pretty good at it."
Korrina: "Yeah, anyways, I better go back to Shalour.
Amy: "You're leaving? Already?"
Korrina: "Of course, I'm leaving, but I'll see the rest of you at the gym if you wanted to stop by."
Victor: "That will be nice, Korrina."
Korrina: "Gotta go! Bye!" *Skates away*
As for that, Korrina left as my team came up to me and were surprised to see in a different kind of evolution. Darwin gives a pat on the back, saying he's proud.
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Look at you. Bigger and even better."
Honedge (Jayden): "Yeah! If Geo sees you like this, he's gonna get a blow to his mind!"
Noibat (Vincent): "I guess he won't."
Honedge (Jayden): *Looks at Vincent, pissed off* "Trust me, he will."
Gabite (Mateo): "All right, boys. Let just go to Geo and-"
       Our conversation got interpreted by a loud bang as a group of people, running for their lives. It was strange and scary, Darwin was wondering as well, so two of them told him what caused the ruckus.
Darwin: "What happened?!"
Male: "We heard the loudest sound, coming from the Reflection Cave. It comes from a Wild Pokemon, attacking three Pokemons for no reason. You gotta stop this nonsense!"
Tony: "Don't worry, my friends and I got this. Get the others to safety."
Female: "Thank you so much, young man."
        We overheard the conversation from Darwin and Tony. And then I realized what Julian was talking about, my teammates looked right at me, with shock and worried on their faces.
Noibat (Vincent): "Uh...Mateo."
Gabite (Mateo): "What is it, Vincent?"
Noibat (Vincent): "Isn't it what Julian said, about going to some cave?"
Gabite (Mateo): "Yeah."
Honedge (Jayden): "With Geo And Brittany in there?!"
Gabite (Mateo): "That, too."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "But, who's attacking them at the cave?"
Gabite (Mateo): "I have no other clue, but we better save them! Who knows what would happen to them!"
Boys: "Right!"
       We run as fast as we can, to get to the Reflection Cave. Darwin told us to wait up, but we are focusing on saving our other friends. And then, Finn, Randy, and Stella show up, getting out from their Pokeballs, questioning us of where we headed to. I told them we are going inside the Reflection Cave, quickly, looking for Geo, Brittany, and Julian to out of the hell outta there, but no sign of them.
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Where are they?!"
Honedge (Jayden): "Can you calm yourself down for a moment, Bullet? We don't know who's-"
Quilladin (Finn): "Geo! Brittany! Where are you?!"
       I quickly cover Finn's mouth, telling him to keep it down from the yelling. We walked and try to find Geo, Brittany, and Julian safe. With a warning, Randy says that someone is coming as we immediately get away from getting seen. I got to our hiding spot, and there I saw three of my friends, aimed their attacks on a Wild Lucario. I was quiet and won't the Lucario know we are all here, until I heard someone got hurt painfully. I went to take a look at it, as my eyes were wide open with fear, noticing that Julain got hit. I got so pissed off and used Sand Tomb to aim at that bastard. Geo and Brittany looked at me, surprise that I was in the cave in my new form.