Chapter 5: A Broken Heart

Seven weeks later~
Fennekin-> Braxien (Brittany) POV:
       I was in the middle of a battle with Geodude, a Ground/Rock Pokemon. I was suffering to get up and Elizabeth has to back me up by sending another Pokemon to battle until a Pokemon attacked a Geodude. The opponent of a Geodude was wondering what just happened to the battle. As I saw the Pokemon who rescue me, it was a Lucario. He held his hand as I was getting up from the ground. As you been wondering how I evolve, I defeated a Skiddo, I was glowing, and I knew I was evolving. "Hey, are you okay, ma'am." An Lucario asked. I couldn't believe that I was talking to a stranger. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered with confusion. The opponent paid Elizabeth 2,000 pokedollars, and walked away. Elizabeth questioned the Lucario who trainer does he belong to because I don't have what this person is.
       But the Lucario says that he was a Wild Pokemon, saying if Elizabeth could catch him as his trainer, but she already has a Lucario named Blu. The Lucario's name is Blaze. But he was begging to be her Pokemon. But she says, "I'm sorry, but I already have a Lucario." As for that, it didn't stop there. Every time I was traveled, I always found the same Lucario as I stop by. At one night, I was eating poke puffs for a midnight snack. At the balcony, Blaze, the Wild Lucario, was outside and he led himself into our two-story cabin. As I told him what does he want, he answers, "I came here to see you and wondered what you're doing in the night. And I was wondering if we can date someday." My mouth was opened. If I tell Elizabeth that a wild Pokemon was in our cabin, he will stop me as I was going anywhere. I sighed. "If I dated you, can you leave me and my team alone?" I looked with that smirk on his face. "Of course, m'lady~." And then he left. I only dated him because he couldn't leave me alone. I secretly tell Elizabeth that I was going to the mall, and I can't believe that I have lied to her. But she said yes.
         It's been about two weeks of dating Blaze now, and I think that Geo and Finn were fine without me within nine weeks. At night, when Blaze invited me to a party, I was only drinking Coca-Cola, I'm not drinking alcohol, vodka, or wine! I went up to Blaze, kissing a random Pokemon and I am terrifying to see that. I slapped him and shouted, "We are over! I would never see you again!" He doesn't care about me anymore. I get my bag and went home. When I went inside, my team and Elizabeth were waiting for me to come home. I knew the moment I was going to be in trouble, but Elizabeth tells me what happened and what was I doing in midnight. I started to cry and explained everything to everyone in the cabin. I couldn't lie to my partner forever. I asked her one favor to call her brother or Darwin to see if they are going to travel with us. With that, Elizabeth hurried downstairs to contact neither one of them.

Elizabeth POV:
         I knew that Brittany was forced to date someone like Lucario who thinks he can be used to be my Pokemon, but no, I already have a Lucario. He's too stupid to figure out. But now, I can't be mad at my partner, I was able to support her in any cost. She tells her if I can call my brother to see if Geo and Finn are going to see her again and we can be together as a group. She nodded and I was going to the Pokemon Center to use my PC for any contact. Nurse Joy saw me and was wondering why I was walking down to the hallway but I explained to her and she's letting me use the PC. As I finally got to the PC, I call my brother's phone number. Tony answered with confusion:
Tony: *On the PC* "Hey Elizabeth, What's wrong?"
Elizabeth: "Hi Brother, I'm sorry to call and say this, but Brittany was forced to date with a Lucario."
Tony: *On the PC* "What!?! Is she okay, tho?"
Elizabeth: "She's not fine. She couldn't take it anymore, but I haven't seen you in nine weeks. Please tell me that Professor Sycamore says about reunited with each other."
Tony: *On the PC* "Yeah, he told me that if we wanted to do this, but-HEY!"
Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "What's up, Elizabeth! How are you and Brittany?"
Elizabeth: "Hey, Finn..."
Tony: *On the PC* "Dammit Finn, I told not to interrupt us!"
Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "Sorry about that, but I want to know if Brittany was fine."
Elizabeth: "Uhm, Finn, Brittany isn't fine."
Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "See, I told y-Wait What? She's isn't fine! Why!"
Elizabeth: "Well, I told Tony about her until you interrupted his sentence."
Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "Well, I'm so sorry for the interrupting, but what else does she want?"
Elizabeth: "She wanted to be with you and Geo. Then we can be together as a group. I already have the badge from Santalune City. Can you go to Darwin's place and letting him know if he's going too? That would be super nice if you two can help me."
Tony: *On the PC* "Of course, Sis, I love to help you out. I also have the same badge as you."
Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "Yeah, once I get there, I tell Geo to come too. I think he's going to be so happy to see you and Brittany."
Elizabeth: "Thank you very much, you two. I hope I see you and Darwin once you headed to Lumiose City."
Tony: *On the PC* "Can I bring Victor and Amy with me, to see you?"
Elizabeth: "Of course. You can also bring Victor and Amy."
Tony and Quilladin (Finn): *On the PC* "Bye Elizabeth!!!
Elizabeth: Bye! *Ends the call.*
        I finally found out that Finn was waiting for Brittany to see him and Geo. I returned to my cabin and told Brittany the news. Brittany was holding a pillow as I told her, and she was given me her smile. She still have tears but wanting to hug me for helping herself. I think that time has come to see Darwin and Tony.

As Elizabeth and Brittany went to sleep, Brittany is relieved with her broken heart. But one day, she will find true love.