Chapter 25: Courmarine City and Breaking Promises

Somewhere outside of Courmarine City:
???: "Well, didn't expect our friend, Nashly was able to get here so easily."
???: "Look how the way her cousin dressed, that's pathetic."
???: "The good thing is she's with her, all we gonna do is lead them to Lumiose and boom! Time for our plan."
???: "Genius idea. We asked four people to meet Nashly on the nearest café. I'll give the text to her."
Inside Elizabeth's Cabin:
Darwin: *Sips some tea on the sink*
Elizabeth: "WHAT?!"
Nashly: "I'm serious, for real this time."
Darwin: "You can't. First, you want to take her home to her parents and but refused to go back! Instead, you want to come along. And now, you are asking to borrow her's."
Nashly: "Shut up, Darwin! No one was talking to you! So, Liz,...What did you say? Can I?"
Elizabeth: "Nashly, I can't do that."
Nashly: "What? What do you mean 'I can't'? You have to agree with me!"
Elizabeth: "Sorry, my decision is final. I can't give you what's mine!"
Darwin: "Told ya."
Nashly: "Oh my God! Why did you have to be so difficult?!"
Elizabeth: "Excuse me! You don't know how to become a trainer like me! Plus, you weren't ready for this!"
Nashly: "Give me your Pokemon, right now!"
*As they both argue, Logan was hiding and overheard everything has happened.*
Raichu (Logan): "Jeez! I never thought she will get this spoiled. I gotta warn the others. Maybe they will-."
*Somehow he bumped into Budo, who was behind him the whole time.*
Raichu (Logan): "Budo, you startled me!"
Pangoro (Budo): Sorry, Logan. Or shall I say Little Logan?"
Raichu (Logan): "Would you stop goofing around for a moment?!"
Pangoro (Budo): "Well, sorry about that, Mr. Grumpy. It's not like you have a problem with anything."
Raichu (Logan): "Of course, there is. It's Nashly!"
Pangoro (Budo): "Seriously, again with her! What did she do?!"
Raichu (Logan): "A lot. We need to go to others."
----------------------------------------------------

Braixen (Brittany) POV:
          I'm so happy to be back in the cabin I once loved so much. My friends were looking around to see how great Elizabeth's cabin was, though it was in a different style. They were walked around and went outside to the balcony to check out the view. I was so glad that they liked it. Serena came up to me, "Brittany, once you were downstairs, you could bring the food." I dance happily as I go outside at the baloney. As I got there, I can feel the breeze everywhere around me. But then, I feel like somebody was lurking outside in Courmarine. Someone was poking me, I turned around and saw Geo, passing me some hot tea. "Want some tea?" he asked. I smile at him.
Braixen (Brittany): "Thanks for the tea."
Frogadier (Geo): "Welcome." *Sips some tea*
Braixen (Brittany); "Hey, I've been wondering, do you and Darwin have any rivals in public?"
Frogadier (Geo): "No, we haven't gotten any rivals in public. Have you?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Uh...I sorta have a rival,... but there are more than one."
Frogadier (Geo): "...You have more than one rival?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah, they are annoyed as hell. Wherever we travel around Kalos, they follow us. It's like they know we are going somewhere. It gives me the creeps like somebody else is going to do something horrible to Liz."
           Geo placed his tea on the top rail of the balcony and confronting me as he hugging me. "People like them won't give you any privacy, however, what they didn't know that I will be there to beat the ones who think annoyed her was the answer. Well I think not. We have our friends who are there to help you," he said as he grins. "You such a dorky frog and you know that, right?" I responded. We were about to lead each other a kiss but someone shouts at us from outside which interprets our moment. "What on Earth are they doing?!" Geo immediately used Water Pulse to aim at the person who shouted at us but an unknown small group of people got away with it.
          We looked around to who's talking and didn't find any. It made me scared a little as we heard the door burst and Logan's voice. "Guys, she's at it again!" he said as he gasped for air. Geo and I hurried inside as Logan heard everything from downstairs. With a rush, I went down to check. Logan was right, Nashly must have started it. I run in the middle of the fighting to stop it.
Elizabeth: "You are not even ready for this!"
Nashly: "I don't fucking care!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Nashly, leave her alone! She got nothing to give you!
Nashly: "You! Stay outta this! You have nothing to deal with!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Yes, I do! You don't have any ideas on how to be like her!"
Nashly: "I told you to stay out!"
        She pushed me to the floor, but eventually, Finn grabs my arms with his vines before I could fall. Elizabeth gasped, noticing I will get myself hurt by her cousin. Nashly was stunned and covering her mouth, knowing what she's doing. "I-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to-." She deeply apologizes but gets cut off by Elizabeth. "You've done quite enough this time." Then her Pokedex rang, it was the professor. She answers the call as we quickly quiet down as she's talking.
Nashly: "Who's calling you?
Elizabeth: "Hey Professor..."
Nashly: "Seriously, who's calling you?!"
Tony: "Shut it, Nash!"
Professor Sycamore: *On the Pokedex* "Bonjour, Elizabeth. How's your adventure?"
Elizabeth: "It's been better than ever."
Professor Sycamore: *On the Pokedex* "That's good to hear. Where are you right now?"
Elizabeth: "We are now at Conmarine."
Professor Sycamore: *On the Pokedex* "Oh! You're here already!"
Elizabeth: "Yeah? Why, is there something wrong?"
Professor Sycamore: *On the Pokedex* "Oh, heavens no. I'm just at Conmarine also. I want you and the others see me, a lady wants to meet you in person."
Elizabeth: "Okay, we'll be there ASAP."
Elizabeth ends the calls and tells me I'm in charge when she meets up with the professor. The others went out, leaving Nashly behind as Finn immediately dragged me back upstairs. Nashly was following us. Logan was waiting for us to come back and he looked stunned as Nashly had been chasing us. Logan quickly closed as we are both fell on the ground, saved to enter the room. Geo ran to give us a hand and get up.
Quilladin (Finn): "Gosh! That was a close one."
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah. Tell me about it. She a bit of a psycho."
Frogadier (Geo): "Are you two okay? What happened down there?"
Quilladin (Finn): "I saw Nashly pushed Brittany on the ground."
All: "She what?!"
Quilladin (Finn): "But she's safe. I save her."
Raichu (Logan): "Phew...That's a belief."
Braixen (Brittany): "Thanks a lot, for saving me. I couldn't have to get hurt."
Frogadier (Geo): "I owe you a lot."
Quilladin (Finn): "Hey, we help out. It's the best thing I can do."
Ivysaur (Bullet): "Geo, I need some help, with the bruise."
Heliolisk (Julian): "No! It's fine, Bullet! I don't need it!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Coming!"
Geo went to help out Bullet. Nate checks outside as I sit down on the chair. "Where are they going?" Nate asked as I up for the chair. "They're meeting by with the professor and left me in charge," I answered. "Nate, about the Gym Battle, you didn't-" Nate cut off my sentence. "Win? Yeah, I know it. But that doesn't matter. At least, I try." Serena came behind and asked me. "Did you bring anything from downstairs?" With terror, I didn't bring any of the food, I completely forgot.
Sylveon (Serena): "Uh...Brittany. Earth to Brittany!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Huh? Sorry, wasn't paying attention to you. What is it again?"
Sylveon (Serena): "I say, did you bring anything for downstairs?"
Braixen (Brittany): "I...forgot..."
Sylveon (Serena): "You forgot...Great."
Braixen (Brittany): "I'm sorry, I got distracted."
Sylveon (Serena): "Well, I suggest you find someone who helps you giving the food here, without Nashly sees you."
         As I looked around everyone, Serena put her ribbons on both of my cheeks. As she does that, I looked directly at Geo, helping his team to get Julian to sit still and let him put something to lower the pain. But Julian isn't gonna let it happen and ran off. "Nope, I ain't have it!" I already told you, I'm fine!" Julian said as he ran for his life. "Just say still, it's not gonna hurt!" Geo said as he jumps on Julian to the ground but misses it. He banged his fist on the floor as he lay there. "Dang it, I almost had him!" I walked to Geo, bending my knees on the ground when I poked his back.
Braixen (Brittany): "You know, I could help you getting Julian, right? If you help me get the food from downstairs."
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, that will be helpful."
          I lead a hand to Geo and get out from the floor and make Julian come over and he won't. I come up with an idea to distract him.