Chapter 33: Bonnie Knows and Nashly's Plan List

Nashly: *Checks her pockets* "Grr...Darn!"
Jose: "What happened?"
Nashly: "My To-Do list. It's gone!"
Melvin: "You must've lost it."
Nashly: "Now I don't know what I'm going to do next."
Destiny: "Wait...I remembered what you wrote and...We know what to do next."

Darwin POV:
       Last night was great at the beginning but it ended was a tragedy. It's good we are safe but we aren't safe if we stay in Lumiose. I was in the backyard of Luis' home to get off terrible thoughts. "Okay, Darwin. Calm down, you already changed your identity with the others and the Pokemon have different forms now. Don't just think bad thoughts." I thought to myself. But the one that stood out to me was Geo, he turned out very different with his form. How did he possibly do that? I was confused and out of the ideas about what I just witness that night. I was stunned and look at Elizabeth, as she was sitting next to me. I was concerned about how was I doing.
Elizabeth: "Hey Darwin."
Darwin: "Hey."
Elizabeth: "How are you going?"
Darwin: "Fine."
Elizabeth: "Well, it's crazy the fact we got ourselves held as hostages last night, again. Crazy, huh?"
Darwin: "Yeah." *Chuckles* "It's crazy." *Sighs*
Elizabeth: "What's wrong?"
Darwin: "Liz, remember the moment when you saw Geo's odd form?"
Elizabeth: "Oh yeah, I remember..."
Darwin: "I've never seen anything like it before."
Elizabeth: "Either did I. But he's doesn't know what that is."
Darwin: "Whatever that is. It's...crazy, to be honest."
Elizabeth: "But kinda scary. Well, let's come back inside."
     I get up and follow Elizabeth inside. The craziest thing is Julian hitting Geo with a pillow, trying to get some answers from him."
"TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT FROM LAST NIGHT! Julian yelled at Geo, continuously hitting him with a pillow. "I ALREADY TOLD YOU! I. DON'T. KNOW! Geo sits up and takes the pillow away from Julian. Brittany giggles as Geo leans her left shoulder to lay on.
Heliolisk (Julian): "Hey. Give it back."
Greninja (Geo): "No."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Grr. Fine, but you got to answer my question."
Greninja (Geo): "I just told you. I have no idea. I was standing there, looking at Nashly as I was frustrated, and BOOM! There I was, with an odd form."
Delphox (Brittany): "Don't get him wrong."
Noivern (Vincent): "Whatever that is must be new."
Darwin: "We all agree we don't know what and how it happened. But it might have frightened Nashly and the others. So far, we couldn't find any answers, do you understand, boys?"
Greninja, Heliolisk, and Noivern (Geo, Julian, and Vincent): "Yes."
*Darwin hugged the three.*
Darwin: "That's my boys. Geo, you're not wearing your glasses anymore."
Greninja (Geo): "Yeah, I'm guessing it was a miracle."
Uncle Luis: "You must have bonded them a lot, Darwin."
Darwin: "I got used to knowing them when I got them."
Diego: "Dad."
Uncle Luis: "What's up, sport."
Diego: "I'm afraid if my cousins will be easily get found."
Tony: "Don't worry too much, Liz and I will be fine. Besides, she won't know."
Bobby: "Says the very confident one who thought secret identifies was useful."
Tony: "Hey. You're related to me."
Amy: "Hey now, why don't we go outside and make our day better, shall we?"
Alex: "Why do we have to go?"
Bobby: "To change your appearance. I wouldn't want Nashly to see you."

Outside of Lumiose - At the fountain
Decidueye (Ace): "Wow, I've never seen the fountain more beautiful."
Primarina (Bonnie): "I love the shell at the top of the fountain. It's so pretty."
Incineroar (Calvin): "Damn, I never expected France to be lovely and kinda different from Alola.
Chesnaught (Finn): "It's crazy, right? France is famous for its amazing habitat, fashion, anything that was famous."
Pangoro (Budo): "It looks like Finn wanted to tour them around France."
Greninja (Geo): "Yeah, he can do that while I... *Summons Feint Attack* "Figured a way out to change this. It seems old."
Pangoro (Budo): "Oh, I can help you with that. Tho it's not going to be easy since you're not only a Water-Type but part Dark-Type. This means you are now a Water/Dark-Type Pokemon."
Garchomp (Mateo): "Wow, how convenient."
Greninja (Geo): "That's fine. Teach me how you do it."
Pangoro (Budo): "Okay, so do your hand like holding something and close your eyes."
*Geo closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.*
Pangoro (Budo): "Now...think like you are summoning Water Pulse, but with a twist, you have to think of the darkness."
*Geo concrete as Dark Pulse appeared on his hand.*
Greninja (Geo): *Summons Dark Pulse* "Am I doing it?"
Pangoro (Budo): "Yes, open your eyes."
*Geo opens his eyes.*
Greninja (Geo): *Summons Dark Pulse* "Oh my God. Ha! Ha! Ha! I did it!"
Pangoro (Budo): "Now release at the air."
Bonnie: "Hi Blue!"
Greninja (Geo): *Throws Dark Pulse at random* "Jesus Christ!"
*Geo throws Dark Pulse on the air.*
Greninja (Geo): "I thought I would accidentally hit someone."
Pangoro (Budo): "I thought so too."
Bonnie: "Hi, again."
Greninja (Geo): "Oh, it's you."
Pangoro (Budo): "Man, this girl scare me to death. Wait...Did she just call you-?"
Greninja (Geo): "Yeah, tho I'm not."
Bonnie: "Sorry, If I startle you. I know last night you told me you're not "him". It's just he's a good Pokemon and I haven't seen him for so long."
*BANG!*
Heliolisk (Julian): "OW!"
*Budo looks under the table as he found Julian, rubbing his head."
Pangoro (Budo): "Oh, it's just Julian."
Greninja (Geo): "Julian."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Sorry, I just bump my head under the table...It's that girl again."
Bonnie: "Hi..."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Why is she all by herself in the city?"
Greninja (Geo): "Yeah, weren't you suppose to be with your brother?"
Bonnie: "Yes, but I want to talk to you about something."
Pangoro (Budo): "Well, tell us. Do you have anything to say?"
Bonnie: "It's...It's about the odd form you have last night."
Greninja (Geo): "What about it?"
Bonnie: *Sighs* "I know the name of your ability is."
*Budo, Geo, and Julian are shocked.*
Heliolisk (Julian): "Should I get Darwin?"
Greninja (Geo): "You may."
Julian walk towards me and wants me to follow him. When I got there, Geo and Budo were other with a little blonde girl. What does she want? So the little girl came up to me and shaking to greet herself. "Hello, are you Darwin?"
Darwin: "Yes?"
Bonnie: "I'm Bonnie. I was at the Grand Party last night. Listen, I wanted to talk to you about the form you witness the other night from your Greninja. I hope if that's okay with you that I tell you and your partner."
Darwin: "Sure, that's no problem."
Bonnie: "The form he has is a part of the ability. With that, the ability is called a Battle Bond. It was when a person and a Pokemon, a Greninja, caused him to transform into Ash-Greninja."
Darwin: "Really? Was it true?"
Greninja (Geo) "I'm...so confused."
Bonnie: "Yep! With that, your partner will become stronger while he used Water Shuriken to increase its power."
Greninja (Geo): "Water Shuriken...Oh! You mean this. *Summons Water Shuriken*
Heliolisk (Julian): "Holy-!"
Pangoro (Budo): "My goodness, it was a shuriken! Except it was water."
Greninja (Geo): "I'm speechless. I knew when Mateo said I was more like a ninja." *Releases Water Shuriken*
Bonnie: "I know right! Isn't it crazy?"
Darwin: (She knows everything.) "How do you know all that?"
Bonnie: "I remembered that time when I met Ash, I was with my brother that day. I remember Ash has Blue as a Froakie, accepted to be his partner. The group was me, my brother, Ash, and Serena. I witnessed that from Blue has as he becomes Greninja. Then Ash and Blue got stronger that night at the Ninja Village when it was attacked and we have to fight back. Of course, Adam witnessed that. By the look on his face made him believe that Blue was stronger as he's using Battle Bond."
Darwin: "Aww, you missed him a lot."
Bonnie: "Yeah, he's my friend and I'll never forget him. But you were like him, you care about everyone in your life, it seems nice."
Darwin: "Yes, I agree. But I'm not like the person you already know. And I don't think I'll stick with Ash-Greninja. I kinda feel like I'm stealing his title."
Bonnie: "I get it, you're not like him. But we could change it. How about Darwin-Greninja, huh? It does have a ring to it."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Darwin-Greninja? Geo, what do you think?"
Greninja (Geo): "Me? Well..."
Bonnie: "Please?"
*Bonnie gives Geo the puppy eyes, pleading to accept the title.*
Greninja (Geo): "...Okay, I'll stick with that."
Bonnie: "Yay!"
Chesnaught (Adam): "Bonnie."
Adam found Bonnie, he must have sent him here to keep an eye on her. "There you are, your brother sent me to search for you. You're lucky I found you. I thought you're lost." Adam said catching his breath. Bonnie said so seriously, "You do realize I live here. I was just wandering around to find the person I know from the Grand Party." Adam notices and the four of us were here, didn't expect him to see us.  "Oh, I was..Ha...Pull yourself together, Adam." He looked at us, very nervous. "Hehe, sorry. I get nervous sometimes. So, are you having a great day? Or a terrible day?" Finn came up to shook on his face, "Uhm...There is was another version of me, great." He said as Ace came. "Oh my God! There are two Chesnaught now. Whoa! I never expect that." Finn walks to Julian because he needs the headband Geo gave him. Julian takes out his red scarf and gives Geo his bracelet. And heads over to Brittany her blue bow back.
Chesnaught (Adam): "So...The girl. Who is she related to?"
Darwin: "The four right there."
*Darwin points of Elizabeth, Bobby, and Tony as Alex came back from the boutique, changing his look. There were talking to each other.*