Chapter 13: A Unexpected Visitor

Braixen (Brittany) POV:
   It was a beautiful day when I woke up. As I was rubbing my eyes, I notice that Geo was sitting on the couch, watching TV. Geo turned around and say "Good morning, Brittany." I say the same thing. As I got to the bathroom and clean up myself, I realized what to do since the Ouija Board. When I got out of the bathroom, I told Geo if he has any plans for the day. He shook his head for answering no, but I told him something nice.
Braixen (Brittany): "Geo, do you have any ideas for the day?"
Frogadier (Geo): "No I don't. I was thinking about taking you out to dinner...and I lost my thoughts."
Braixen (Brittany): "Well, since you admit it, my idea was going on a picnic. How does that sound?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Alright, but we have to let our trainers know before going out.
Braxien (Brittany): "Okay, I'll pack both lunches for me and you. And also, a blanket to sit with."
   We headed to the kitchen to gather lunch and went to our room to find a blanket. As we got anything else we need, we go to Elizabeth and Darwin for our permission to go outside. They accept and Geo and I went outside of the house. We are having fun, chatting with each other, eating lunch, until I saw a Wild Pokemon staring at me as I was about to kiss Geo. As the Wild Pokemon approach us, I notice who that is...It's Blaze, that bastard who lied to me 3 weeks ago! I went behind Geo to protect myself, and explain to him that's him back from the Ice Cream Shop. As Blaze came up to us, he noticed it was me behind Geo. He said this:
Blaze (Lucario): "Brittany, I was looking for you...And who is he with you?"
Frogadier (Geo): *whisper* "Brittany, Is that him you were talking about."
Braixen (Brittany): *whisper* "Yeah, That's him alright, Geo. He wasn't as friendly as ever."
Blaze (Lucario): "Hey! I'm talking to you, Frog! Who the hell are you?!"
Frogadier (Geo): "You know, that's not very nice to talk to strangers. And also, Brittany doesn't want to see you again."
Blaze (Lucario): "Yes, she does! And I won't be leaving without her!"
    This is why he was so annoying as before. I didn't think how Geo was going to handle this nonsense. If Blaze couldn't shut up for one second, Elizabeth will know that we in big trouble for this.

Frogadier (Geo) POV:
As I noticed he's not friendly at all, Brittany was covering her ears because of Blaze screaming at me. I started to get mad and slapped his face with my hand. Brittany was shocked to see what I did. Blaze was looking at me with his angry face.
Frogadier (Geo): "LOOK, I WAS SO PISSED FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO HER! SO, LEAVE HER ALONE FOR ONCE, BITCH!"
Blaze (Lucario): "THIS ISN'T YOUR BUSINESS, YOU FUCKING FROG!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Summons Aerial Ace* DON'T MAKE ME START IT, ASSHOLE!"
Blaze (Lucario): "So, Brittany, Is this your boyfriend? You couldn't find someone who protects you from danger! This is making me laugh!!!"
Frogadier (Geo): *Summons Water Pulse* "Water Pulse!"
The Water Pulse crashed to Blaze and knocked him off on the tree. Brittany just frightened by what she just saw. I just wanted him to give up, so he can go in his own way.
Blaze (Lucario): "Whatever...Bye Brittany. I'll see you again soon. *Walks away*
Frogadier (Geo): "Dumbass..."
I turned around to see Brittany with her shocked face. I came up to her to apologize for the fight. I'm so stupid to realize she is still with me.
Frogadier (Geo): "Brittany. I'm sorry but I have to deal with this guy who was hurt-MMM!"
     Brittany suddenly kiss me to stop the talking. I thought she was going to be mad but it turns out that she was proud of my defense.
As she stopped kissing me, she gave me a smile on her face, I always loved her when she smiled.
Braixen (Brittany): "Geo, what you did back there was incredible! You protect me from Blaze!"
Frogadier (Geo): "So...You're not mad at me, right?"
Braixen (Brittany): "Nope! Since Blaze pissed you off, I think you deserve a kiss on the lips."
Frogadier (Geo): *Blushes* "You mean of dating each other!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah, even though we confess our feelings."
    Brittany and I kissing each other until someone interrupt our moment. Finn jumped on us for celebrating me and Brittany dating together. I don't know how he found us, but when he's happy, I won't argue with him. He knows what we'll do for a picnic.
Quilladin (Finn): "I knew you two are up to something! You guys are dating!"
Braixen and Frogadier (Brittany and Geo): "Finn!"
Quilladin (Finn): "What? Do you think I was stupid enough to figure out?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, and look at yourself! How did you get here?!"
Quilladin (Finn): "I had my ways. So, what happened here? I heard of someone screaming at you two not that far away from the house!"
Braixen (Brittany): "W-Well, technically, there's a misunderstanding..."
Quilladin (Finn): "A misunderstanding?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah...it didn't end so well."
Quilladin (Finn): "Okay, I'm going to help you with stuff you guys have."
As we packed up, We all went back to the house. We explained everything to Finn, and now he directly noticed that a Lucario was Brittany's problem. He told me if I was kidding, but I told him no.
Quilladin (Finn): "I can't believe you would do that to him..."
Frogadier (Geo): "Hey! I can't just stand there so he will hurt Brittany! I have to do something!"
Braixen (Brittany): "Geo's right, you know! It will be a disaster for me and him if we don't do anything!"
Quilladin (Finn): "Wait, Brittany. Do you know his name? Because I don't even know him but you know him."
Braixen (Brittany): "Of course, I do. His name is Blaze, and he was just an idiot as I can remember."
Quilladin (Finn): "And Geo, if he's going to be near you or Brittany, can't you fight with him?"
Frogadier (Geo): " Absolutely not! You know how is going to happen!"
Quilladin (Finn): "Come on! You are stronger than me! Even your teammates were trying to attack me when I was about to visit you!"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah, it was pretty hilarious. I was about to laugh my ass off, but when you say it, I think I will accept it."
Braixen (Brittany): "Wait, you're being attacked?"
Frogadier (Geo): "Yeah. Apparently, my team was attacking Finn even though they saw him as a stranger. Vincent wake me up in a terrible way. He dragged me to the hard floor so I could fall outta the bed."
Braixen (Brittany): *Laughs* "You know, you should've to go to sleep and wake up early.
  We have fun with each other, as long as Brittany is saved from Blaze. For now, Finn knows which it's okay. Elizabeth, Darwin, and Tony were surprised by Brittany and I are back from the picnic. Elizabeth told me if there's something wrong, so I told her everything. She was horrified to find out that Blaze knows where Brittany is now. I hugged Brittany so this won't happen again. Elizabeth told us to eat dinner even though it's dawn. I hope I'll never see Blaze ever again.

As Geo went face to face with Blaze, Brittany noticed that he was strong enough to protect her. Blaze will find a way to get Brittany, but he knows that Geo will stop him for good. Finn promised Geo to help him out for anything else from happening.