Chapter 19: Blaze Returns (Part 1)

Tony POV:
As Elizabeth pull Darwin, I knew that the fact I was screwed. The moment I realized that I had no other choice but to warn them. I was sweating with fear, knowing that my own sister noticing I was keeping a secret from her and Darwin. So I confess:
Tony: "Okay, sis, you got me. I'll tell you what happened before I got to the Gym."
Darwin: "Well, you better tell the truth, unless you want your sister to be mad at you, right Elizabeth?"
Elizabeth quickly turns around, trying not to look back from someone who stalked her and Brittany at the same time as she was paying attention to the others. Amy noticed something is wrong, but can't put a finger on it.
Elizabeth: "Uh, oh! Right, Darwin! Explain yourself, Tony. Who is Team Flare?"
Tony: "It started as Amy, Victor, and I went together as I told both to wait for your turn. As the three of us walked through the Glittering Cave, we made it to the main part of the cave, and found a grunt, standing there in front of us."
*FLASHBACK*
???: "Well. Well. What do we have here? A noisy little trainer has come poking around."
Tony: "Uh... That's weird..."
Amy: And scary at the same time."
Victor: "Listen, Mr. I-don't-know-who-you-are, but my friend over there needs to go to the Gym, okay?"
???: "Listen up! We're the fashionable team whose very name makes people tremble in fear: Team Flare!"
Tony: "Say what now?"
Team Flare Grunt: "Team Flare's goal is to make it so we're the only ones who are happy. We don't care one bit about what happens to other Trainers or Pokemon. Get out of here, kids. Don't you know not to play with fire?"
Tony: "No."
Victor: "Are you crazy, Tony?! You're gonna get hurt!"
Team Flare Grunt: "Getting my fancy suit isn't my stylish way to do things, but if you insist..."
*BACK TO THE PRESENT*
Tony: "After I beat him in the battle, as we continue to walk down to the Gym, we even found more than one grunt as I expected more of them."
Darwin: "But you don't get injured, right?"
Amy: "No, but his Pokemon did, they had a bit injures."
Victor: "Gotta say, I wondered where those grunts come from anyways."
As for Elizabeth, she keeps looking turn for any suspicious reason. I did the same thing as I noticed what she's looking at. A Lucario noticed I was looking at it and walked away immediately. The others say that they will be right back as they go to the restroom. Elizabeth turns around and knew I saw a Lucario lurking around town.
Elizabeth: "I can explain, Tony. I didn't know you-"
Tony: "I know what you wanted to say, but you didn't tell me that a Wild Lucario was really following you."
Elizabeth: "You didn't want you to know my fucking situation with that stalker."
Tony: "I knew that."
Elizabeth: "Yeah, right. I mean, I already told Darwin about that."
Tony: *Shocked* "You told Darwin about a Wild Lucario, and you'd didn't even tell me!"
Elizabeth: *Nervous* "Hehe...Oops."
Tony: *Slaps his forehead* "Sis, why didn't you tell me?"
Elizabeth: "Because I was afraid you won't believe me, just like our parents will say, 'Oh, Sweetie, you're just playing around.' Do I look like I'm joking?! Look what happened to Brittany, she was crying and explained to me everything before we all came back together!"
Tony: "You're right. You are really serious about this."
Elizabeth: "I just don't Amy and Victor to handle this situation. You don't know what that Lucario was capable of."
Tony: "I understand, Sis. I'll help you, no matter what."
Elizabeth: "Thanks for everything. This is why you are the best brother I could ever have."
Tony: "Hey, I'm there for you. Besides, I'll never leave my sister's side."
    I promised Elizabeth that Amy and Victor won't know about this, especially if this is a dangerous situation for their safety. The others came back and continue walking as I have a bad feeling about the Wild Pokemon that Elizabeth was talking about. Hopefully, I don't have to deal with Team Flare alone. We sent our partners to check to see if there are any of the Team Flare grunts lurking around town, of course, Finn told me he found one of the grunts standing at the pathway. The group and I hid on the other side of someone's house. Then we sneak peek at the grunt as we watched go away.

Braixen (Brittany) POV:
It was weird and strange. Professor Sycamore never mentioned "Team Flare" before going on a journey with Elizabeth. Sure, she was upset about keeping it as a secret, but she was serious about this.
Dewott (Randy): "Woah...I never saw those types of grunts back in my region."
Monferno (Stella): "Me either. The grunts are WAY different from Sinnoh. Also, how does this guy even get from here?"
Braixen (Brittany): "...Finn."
Quilladin (Finn): "Yeah?"
Braixen (Brittany): "You didn't mention this, didn't you?"
Quilladin (Finn): *Lies* "Well, I mean... I just..."
I stared at Finn, wondered if he knows something about this, even though he was with Tony. Geo has wondered the same thing as Julian, coming out of his Pokeball and came to us. Julian wanted to tell something to Geo, but he stops walking.
Heliolisk (Julian): "Hey Geo, Brittany, are you busy with-" *Stops walking* "Eh, is this a bad time?"
Frogadier (Geo): "No. No. No. It's not a bad time."
Heliolisk (Julian): "Oh. Okay, I was about to show you something...Well, I'll be right back when you guys are done." *Leaves*
Braixen (Brittany): "Finn, please. For the love of God, what happened before you entered the Gym?"
Quilladin (Finn): "Okay! You're right! You're sick of me, keeping secrets! Before I went to the Gym, we got caught up with Team Flare grunts. Man, I even got bruises from them. By the way, Brittany and Geo, I'm so sorry! I just don't want you two to deal with this."
Frogadier (Geo): "Finn, please clam down. Everything is going to be alright."
Braixen (Brittany): "Yeah, we both understand why you don't tell us, but it's for a reason."
Quilladin (Finn): "You guys got a point, but we got two things to deal with."
Dewott (Randy): "Yeah, I mean, we don't know what they are planning to do."
Frogadier (Geo): "That reminds me. I better find Julian."
Monferno (Stella): "Why is that?"
Frogadier (Geo): "He said he wanted Brittany and I see something."
Dewott (Randy): "Well, I won't stop both of you from that. You two could go ahead."
Braixen (Brittany): *Leaves with Geo* "Don't worry about us. We'll be right back."
And with that, Geo and I went to look for Julian. We found Julian, standing still with Darwin, carrying a brown bag. Julian noticed and walking towards us. Julian told us that he found a cave over Route 1, which is Miroir Way. We decided to go for a walk, as Geo though, Julian was interested. We stopped at the Reflection Cave Julian was talking about, and it's a little dark and spooky for a cave. Geo promised he look after me, so we agreed and went to the cave.