She's Dressed In White

Lissa's POV:

I spent the whole of English lit texting my old friend Danny from Kensington, he lived next door to us when my mother was still in the UK. We managed to stay in touch all these years he's touring with his band at the moment and is playing in Manchester in two weeks so I'm going to the gig.

As the bell rang for second I gathered my things and Matty was there by the door clutching his jacket in his left hand and running his right hand through his messy hair.

"Lissa," he smiles wrapping his arm around my shoulders "shall we head to music"

I nod and he holds my hand and leads the way to music.

The classroom is large with sofas placed around the room, the walls are decorated with guitars and posters ranging from Jimi Hendrix to red hot chilli peppers. A young man who looked vaguely familiar stood at the front with his arms crossed, chatting to a girl with blonde hair who I saw this morning.

The windows cover most of the walls in the large white room, the blinds are lifted high and light floods the whole room.

Matty holds my hand and drags me towards the man stood at the front, I see a few others walk in as the man smiles at Matty and me.

"Jack," Matty shakes the mans hand "This is Lissa, she's the newbie."

"Hey Lissa Welcome," he smiles and shakes my hand "really hope you enjoy the course, you and Matty go and take a seat on his sofa." He chuckles and sits on the edge of his desk.

Matty pulls me over to a worn in leather sofa on the edge of the room by the door.

"Sooo," Jack smiles and unfolds his arms and picks up a Rubik's cube "music... Tell me, what does it mean to you?" He points at a brown haired boy at the back "go ahead Alex tell us all."

"It just makes sense," 'Alex' sighs "I don't know.."

"That was a great answer." Jack nods slowly and welcomes anyone else to answer..

Suddenly Matty stands up and starts pacing back and forth, he then begins to speak, rhythmically and I look up at him and get lost in his beautiful eyes I don't even know what he's saying, but its probably something incredibly poetic.

~ sorry for not uploading lately but I've been busy~

~Lucy~