It's coming to the end of you and me she said

Lissa's P.O.V:

Matty and I leave together for dinner at twelve, but my next class isn't until half one, and Matty's done for the day, so we head to the park where George Adam and Ross are waiting. As we get there, they are sat on a grassy hill, laughing and talking with each other. George greets me and Matty with a hug, while the others just nod, I don't think they feel comfortable with me yet, but hopefully they'll get to know me.

Matty sits down on his jacket next to George and leaving enough space for me to fit in between him and Adam, I sit cross legged and pull my backpack in front of me and begin rooting through it trying to find my crisps and red bull. My hands clasp around the cool metal can and soft plastic packaging. I pull the crisps and drink out and sit them on my lap, zipping my backpack shut.

"So," Matty says, putting a cigarette between his teeth and reaching into his pocket to grab a lighter "where'd you move from?"

"Kent, its a huge difference being back here, but its nice, I've always liked Manchester. Prefer it to where I was born if I'm honest."

"Why," Ross asks "where were you born?"

"Kensington" I answer his question with another "were you all born here?"

The four boys all nod and George delves into some story about how they'd known each other for years, when a worried look comes across Matty's face, he pats down all the pockets on his jacket. I reach into my pocket and hand him a lighter. He nods a thanks as George finishes his story, he passes me back the lighter.

"Didn't know you smoked?" Matty asks.

"Only occasionally, but I carry it with me for those occasions."

Ross gets a call on his phone and he hushes the others and they look between the three of them excitedly. "Yep.... Uh huh.... Really...... We'll be there...... Ten minutes.... Okay". Ross drops the phone into his lap and says the five words, these guys have wanted to hear for quite a while from what I imagine.

" Boys, we've got a gig"

(~really sorry for not updating, but with mocks and everything, I've been a little busy, keep tuned for the next chapter~
Lucy)