Chapter 3: This means war.

AN: here's chapter 3. Enjoy, people.

Noah DeLesco's POV:

"She's got a fire in her, I'll give her that," Tony chuckled.

"Yeah, if it was anyone else, you'd have probably shot them," Simon grinned.

William DeLaCruz looked at them in disbelief, "how can you guys like her? It's her fault our families were torn apart," finally, someone understands.

"Actually, she didn't ask to be born into this family," Hayden replied, "so it's not her fault."

"Whatever," William scoffed and left the room, abruptly followed by his triplets.

I beckoned to my twin and we quietly left the room.

"Hey!" I called out. The triplets stopped and turned, glaring at me.

"What do you want?" Thomas snapped.

I raised my hands in mock defence, "chill. Look, you don't like Lexi, we don't like her. How about we work together to get her kicked out?"

They exchanged looks and nodded seriously. We shook hands and smirking evilly.

Little did they know, the very person they were plotting against had heard every word. She wasn't upset- she understood that she was intruding on their lives. However, that didn't mean she wasn't angry. They wanted a fight? She'll give them a war. Get ready boys, Alexandra DeLesco-DeLaCruz shows no mercy.

Lexi's POV:

After hearing their entire conversation, I slipped away to my room and flopped on my bed. I decided to get some sleep. Travelling on a plane is more tiring than it seems.

Someone knocked on my door and I shouted for them to come in. It turned out to be Ryan, who was clutching some paint cans and hair dye along with a box of wax strips. I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm going to prank the others," he explained, "wanna join?"

"Sure," I shrugged. It wasn't like I had anything better to do.

First, we poured red paint into the water tank (AN: I don't know what it's called exactly) so that whoever took a shower would find red paint pouring out of the shower head. Then, we put the hair dye in the shampoo bottles. We didn't dare prank Flynn or Antonio- I doubted they would see the funny side to the joke. We decided to use the wax strips some other time. Then, the two of us sat in the dining room and waited.

"AHHHHH!" An unnaturally high pitched shriek rang out.

"That's Noah," Ryan smirked.

"HOLY S**** WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR?!" Thomas screamed.

"STOP SWEARING THOMAS!" Hayden shouted.

"BLOOD!" Sam yelled.

Ryan and I were desperately trying to control our laughter. We were doing well until the triplets and the twins- the main targets of our pranks- stomped downstairs, all of them having dyed hair and very angry expressions. We lost it.

We leaned against each other while laughing hard. The six  of them glared at us, which only resulted in us laughing harder.

"Why the hell would you do that?!" Noah screeched.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and calmed down, "because I heard your little plan to 'get me kicked out'," I smirked as they paled. Ryan looked confused.

"This means war," Kyle snarled.

I leaned back in my seat, "bring it on."

At that moment, my phone began ringing. I scowled darkly at the caller ID before accepting.

"The person you are calling us currently unavailable. Please try again never. Thank you and I hope you get dragged into the fiery pits of Hell," I said in a fake sweet voice.

"Lexi, I know that's you," The Devil said.

"When a person ghosts you for two weeks and declines all your calls, it's a sign they don't want to talk to you," I snapped, gripping the phone tightly.

"Lexi please, I just want to-"

"Goodbye," I said and ended the call, wishing I had a flip phone so it was more dramatic. I groaned and rested my head on the table. By this time, the others had also come.

"Is everything okay?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah just some idiot who can't take the hint," I muttered.

"Why don't you block him?" Sam asked in a 'duh' tone.

"I tried that," I said, lifting my head up, "I even replaced my phone, but he always managed to contact me," I rolled my eyes, "it doesn't matter, anyway," I started fiddling with my necklace.

"Nice necklace," Ryan remarked, probably trying to diffuse some of the tension in the room, "who gave it to you?"

I hesitated. Ryan seemed like a nice guy- I felt like I could trust him- the others... not so much, "a friend," I replied evasively.

"Never mind that," Kyle said, agitated, "what the hell do I do about this?!" He pointed to his bright pink hair.

"Calm down," I chuckled, "it'll wash off," I grabbed the dye and looked at the cover and froze. In big, bold letters, it said 'PERMANENT'.

"Ryan," I said slowly and nudged him.

"Yeah- oh," Ryan's eyes went wide, "the-uh-shopkeeper said it wasn't..."

"Well?" William growled.

Wordlessly, I handed him the bottle. Hayden looked at it over his shoulder and began laughing. The triplets and twins paled and glared venomously at me and Ryan.

"Heh," I said nervously, standing up and backing away, "it was Ryan's idea?"

They strode forward. It would've looked quite menacing had they not been soaking and had neon coloured hair. Noah reached out and harshly grabbed my arm- right where a bruise was. I yelped and withdrew it, bringing it close to my chest and taking a couple steps back. A flicker of confusion washed over his features.

"Sorry," I said, "try washing it out... maybe it was a typo or something on the bottle?"

"That's one hell of a typo," Kyle groaned, running a hand through his hair.

"Just try it, please, before you kill me and Lexi," Ryan begged.

Grumbling profanities under their breath, the boys went upstairs. Once they were gone, the rest of us burst out into hysterical laughter. I noticed that Flynn had recorded the whole thing.

Don't get close to them. You're leaving soon.

The smile faded from my face. I cleared my throat awkwardly, "so, I'm going to go," and then ran quickly away.

They hate you anyway. You heard their stupid rules before. You know they only took you in for their precious reputation, I chastised.

Why did that thought make me so sad?

End of chapter 3.

I hope you guys liked it!

Stay safe and thanks for reading :)