Chapter 25: Lost

AN: here's chapter 25. Enjoy, people.

WARNING: ABUSE IN SOME DETAIL. SKIP FROM HERE UNTIL YOU SEE THIS: ✅✅✅✅

Lexi's POV:

I hunched over, bound to a wooden chair while blows rained down upon me. I breathed heavily, blood and sweat mixing on my face. I leaned back and turned my gaze to the ceiling as tears filled my eyes.

But it wasn't over yet.

A sharp pain pierced my abdomen and I screamed as they pulled out a knife and stabbed me three more times.

"COWARDS!" I shouted, spitting out a mouthful of blood. "COWARDS FOR TYING ME UP! WHAT? ARE YOU SCARED A LITTLE GIRL WILL BEAT YOU?" It was a long shot- but I was desperate.

One of them punched my jaw, snapping my head to the side. I winced and closed my eyes, hopelessness digging its claws into my heart.

I squeezed my eyes shut and clamped my lips together, refusing to give them the satisfaction of seeing my pain. A memory of my brothers pierced my mind and I felt my resolve strengthen. They'll come for me. They'll save me.

Right?

Suddenly, the ropes tying me were loosened and I immediately brought my hands to my chest. Relief washed over me and I thought it was over.

Someone grabbed me by the hair and dragged me over to a grey, metal table. I was too weak to fight back. Unceremoniously, I was dumped on the cool slab and tied down with restraints. Vaguely, I wondered if I should be worried. But I was too tired and delirious from blood loss to care.

My shirt was lifted up, revealing my scarred abdomen. Somebody held a silver knife and carefully began carving something on my stomach. I let out a small whimper, then screamed as they continued.

"Keep going." Liam's deep voice pierced my hazy state.

I thrashed and flailed, even though I knew it was pointless. They dug the knife in deeper until I thought I was going to pass out from the pain.

Finally, I felt them stop. My chest heaved up and down, tears leaking out the corner of my eyes. A cloth was placed over my face and I shook my head frantically, knowing what was about to happen.

"Make her stop moving!" Isla whined. Instantly, clamps were placed around my head, securing it in place.

Ice cold water was poured on the towel. I held my breath for as long as I could, until my lungs burned for oxygen. I exhaled, then inhaled and the towel stuck to my nose. More water. More pain.

"Again! Again! Again!" Isla cackled.

The pain became too much. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift off into a hopefully everlasting sleep.

They're not coming to save me.

✅✅✅✅

Ryan's POV:

We'd finally gotten a lead.

One of our sources had managed to track down where Lexi was being held.

Immediately, my brothers and the DeLaCruzes wanted to storm in there, guns a-blazing and shoot anyone who came between us and our sister.

However, I managed to force a bit of rationality through their thick skulls and we managed to devise a clever and neat plan.

The actual rescue mission would comprise of the DeLescos, DeLaCruzes and Lexi's old gang- except from Savannah since she was pregnant. She didn't like that she was being excluded and wasn't afraid to make it known.

"This is f**king unfair." She growled. "I am TEN TIMES as capable as anyone in this bloody room so why should I be excluded, huh?"

"Babe-" West said. Wrong move, buddy.

Savannah's glare landed on him and she gripped the arm of the chair so tight her knuckles turned white. "Did you just call me a pig?"

West paled. "No! No! That's not what I-"

"Sav," Xavier smiled. "Drop the act, sis, I know you're not actually that mad- more worried about Lex."

Savannah loosened her death-grasp on the chair and looked down.

"Tell you what," West wrapped an arm around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head. "I will personally bring you either Liam and Isla, or one of their high-ranking men and we can torture them together, okay?"

"Okay!" Savannah beamed and kissed his cheek. "Go get 'em."

"Ready?" Tony asked, his eyes glittered deviously. "Then let's go."

End of chapter 25.

Kinda sucky to be honest but I want to get to the good stuff soon 😈 you guys will probably hate me by that point.

Only seven-ish chapters to go!

I hope you guys liked it!

Stay safe and thanks for reading :)