Chapter 2

Grey's POV

October 30, 2007

11:45 p.m

The day I died was certaintly not the best day of my life. First of all, I lost my dad. Secondly, I went behind my moms back, and completly lied to her face in like 10 different ways. And lastly, I had to lie to my best friend and girlfriend, Blair. But at least I got a second chance to live. The only difference between everybody else and me is that I'm a ghost, and I'm Not going to let that change me or my life.

"Dad!" I screamed, running around the house. I ran up to my mom who was standing in the kitchen, crying. "Mom!"

I screamed worried. "Where's dad?"

She looked up at me, her eyes filled with tears. "He's leaving."

I squinted, confused. "Where is he going?"

She buried her face in her hands, and hiccuped. "He's leaving both of us!"

She screamed, her mascara bleeding down her cheek. I looked at my mom, looked outside at my dad getting in the car, and back at my mom. I quickly took off, grabbing my jacket on my way, and sprinting outside. "Dad!"

I Blew up, chasing after him. He turned around at me, and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. "Listen to me son,"

He soothed, anger still showing in his voice. "Come with me son."

He finally insists, his warm breath warming up my cold face."

The wind blows, as we finally take off. 

I look at my dad who is now driving furiously in the dark. I look at the clock: 11:45 pm. Wow, it is really late. 

All of a sudden, I hear my dad beep, then jerk the wheel to the right, growling at the car in front of us. "Dad?"

I look at him, worried. "Is everything all right?"

He looks back at me smiling. "Ya son, there's just a lot of drunk people driving at this time on a saturday night."

He explains. I look out my window, that is now covered in steam from the heating that's turned on. "Dad?"

I ask, still staring out my window. "Can I call mommy that I'm with you?"

I whine, staring at my dad in the rear view mirror.

He smiles at me, and shakes his head. "We can call her tomorrow in the morning when her and I have both calmed down a bit."

He answers, giving me a grin. 

Well, as you probably already guessed, there was no tomorrow. 

Haha, ur lucky that I didn't leave this as a cliffhanger :)))))

 October 31,2007

12:07 a.m

My dad jerks the wheel, making the car screech. I suddenly wake up to the sound, my heart jumping up. "Oh no!"

I hear my dad scream as he turns the wheel, and presses the brakes. But it was too late. The car flew off the bridge into a deep ditch that was abandoned by construction workers years and years ago. After that, I don't remember anything else. I was dead, and so was my father.