Chapter 3

Blair's POV

I start of my monday pretty normally. I wake up to my annoying alarm clock buzzing and jumping up and down. I swing it off my nightstand, and close my eyes again.

"Blair! Honey! Time to get up!"

Hollers my mom, with anger in her voice. "Ugh!"

I groan, tossing and turning for another minute or so. "Blair!"

Yells my mom again, this time with a more powerful voice. This time I decide to get up. "Coming mother!"

I scream back, finally dragging myself to the bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth, pull my hair in a quick messy bun up do, apply some drug-store mascara, and head to pick out some clothes from what I call, "Jessa's Wardrobe."

Jessa is my older sister. My parents pay her a $20 every time she does the dishes, so she earns a few hundred dollars a week! I don't even earn anywhere close to $50.
Anyways, Jessa spends all her money on clothes, shoes, and makeup. Over the years she has collected over 5 pairs of uggs, 3 pairs of Doc Martens, over 15 pairs of heels/flats, all the Naked palets, and over 3 pairs of designer Nike Gym shoes. Yep, it's like she owns a mini store her closet. So, since we are basically the same size, I sometimes "borrow " her clothes and makeup, unless she has a bad day, and she acts like a bratty teenager.

I quickly rummage through her closet, throwing clothes on the ground, one by one, until I finally find the perfect outfit: An oversized Aeropostale sweater with black Lululemon leggings. I paired that with a short pair of chestnut Uggs, and an infinity scarf. "Blair!"
I hear my mom screech from downstairs. I roll my eyes, grab my book bag, and tip toe down the stairs, trying not to get the white carpet dirty. I run into the kitchen, grab a granola bar and a banana, kiss my mom bye, and run out the door. I look at my new Micheal Kors watch, and sigh. Great I'm late to school.

As I sprint to school which is only just a few blocks away, I stuff my granola bar in my mouth, and gulp down half my water bottle. As I get closer to school, I see a teacher standing there by the door, talking to Grey. I stop running, and slow down to get a better view. I come up behind Grey, put my arm around him, and smile. "Is everything all right?"

I ask nervously. "Actually Miss. Thompson"

Mr. Gayle speaks strictly. " Everything is not all right. First of all, you come to school late, and then I find your boyfriend at the cemetery in the middle of the night."

I look up to Grey confused, then look back at Mr. Gayle. "Grey is everything all right?"

I finally spit out. He nods, then looks at Mr. Gayle. "How did you find me there?"

He asks. Mr. Gayle rubs his hands together, and grins. "A few days ago my mom died, so I went to visit her. The ceremoney lasted a long time so we were at the cemetery for a few extra hours. There I saw Grey by himself, just talking to the grave. So this morning I asked him If everything was ok, and he told me that he just missed his dad, so he went and visited him."

Mr. Gayle looks at Grey, then at me. I jerk my head towards Grey, giving him a dead look. "Grey! You never told me that your dad died!"

I scream at him. He looks down at his feet, then at me. "I- I- didn't really want to tell anyone."

I grit my teeth, and stare into his eyes. "What other secrets are you keeping from me?"

I yell. "Huh?!"

He looks at me with no expression whatsoever on his face. "Sorry I just couldn't tell anyone about that."

He finally answers, still looking down at his feet. Mr. Gayle nods, pressing his lips together. "Ok, let's go inside."

He demands. I give Grey one last scowl, then follow Mr. Gayle back inside. "Wait!"

Calls Grey behind me. I turn around annoyed and see nothing. I roll my eyes and head back inside, not realizing that Grey vanished into thin air.