Chapter 5

Blair's POV

My mom pours me a cup of tea, as she sits down next to me. I bury my face in my hands, and yawn. "It's been a long day baby that's all."

My mom sooth's me, gently rubbing her hand on my arm. "Sweetheart, have you talked to Grey yet?"

My mom asks, still gently soothing my arm. I shake my head, and moan. "Mom, is it just me or has Grey been acting kinda weird lately?"

I ask her, waiting for an answer. My mom smiles, lets go of my arm, and takes a sip of her tea. "Grey has been acting just fine baby. Maybe he's just having a hard time with his mom, or maybe he just misses his dad honey. You need to forgive him because nobody is perfect in this world."

My mom answers quietly. I gulp, and take another sip of my tea. "Just please don't talk about this to anybody."

I say, staring at my tea. "Grey begged me not to tell his mom or anybody."

I add on, now looking right into my moms eyes. She turns around to face the window, and sighs. "I won't talk about this to anyone ok?"

She says, smiling now at me. "But I will look further into this because this situation seems very peculiar to me."

She continues, taking another sip of her tea. I roll my eyes, and cover my eyes again. "Mom?"

I finally ask, staring at my chipped nails. "Can I go to the place where Grey's dad died because Grey might be there, and I really wanna talk to him?"

I ask, now chewing my nails. My mom bites her chapped lip, and turns around to look at me. "Yes, but i'm coming with you."

She answers, slowly getting up from the table. "Wait mom-"

I stop her, putting my hand on her arm. "Can you wait in the car?"

I ask her, releasing my grip. She nods, and goes to get ready. I quickly run up to my room, grab my jacket and flashlight, and run back downstairs.

I slam the car door, and turn on the flashlight, the light suddenly blinding me. "Grey?!"

I call out, wandering around the car. "Greyyy?"

I call, moving my flashlight in every direction. "Blair?"

I finally hear my name, and turn around. Grey's standing there, his face covered in tears. "Grey!"

I scream, throwing myself onto him, and hugging him tight. "I'm so sorry!"

I whisper into his ear. He flashes me a smile, and kisses me on the cheek. "I love you Blair, and I'm sorry for everything I have done to you!"

He whispers back into my ear. I smile at him, then back at my mom who is patiently waiting in the car, and then back at him. "So... you ready to see the exact spot my dad died in?"

Grey asks me, adding a little laugh at the end. I nod, and follow him to under the bridge. "Here it is,"

Grey says, his voice shaking. He grabs my hand, and holds it tight. "After I found him lying dead here, I couldn't let my mom find out since she would of freaked out, and blamed herself for what happend to my dad. So, I buried him in a special spot, drove his car ( That surprisingly wasn't damadged at all), and pretended that non of this happened."

Grey said, tears filling his eyes. I smiled at him, and squeezed his hand. "We will keep this our little secret."

I whisper, placing my head on his shoulder.

And that's how the day ended. We stood there together for another few minutes or so, holding hands, and staring and a blank spot in the middle of the night. But that's why Grey and I are so special. We understand each other, we care about each other, and most of all, we love each other. And that's how Grey and Blair was created. ❤️