Chapter 9

Grey's POV

"Did you get caught?"

I ask Blair, who's standing there, trying to catch her breath. She nods. I look at my watch that's beeping 7:15. "Blair, we need to lock all the upstairs doors."

I tell her, trying to catch my breath too. "I'll do it, you do last minute stuff."

She huffs, still trying to catch her breath. I nod, and speed walk inside. "Wait, Blair!"

I call after her. She turns around rapidly. "Huh?"

She asks, now breathing normally. "Did you get the bunny costume?"

I ask her hopefully. She nods, smiling. "Go change before you lock the doors!"

I yell after her, trying to imagine how sexy she will look in my head. I quickly run inside, and shove a pocket knife in my pocket, just in case anything happens.

October 31, 2012

7:50 pm

Blair's POV

It was time. It was Halloween. This was my first real Halloween. The Halloween where I acted like a bad girl, dressed up in all lingerie, and drank a little. I walked down the toilet paper covered stairs, to Grey who was waiting for me. I looked around at all girls, and rated myself the "Best Dressed". I walked right into Grey's arms, and hugged him tight. "Wow, Blair, you look-"

He paused, taking another good look at me. "I know."

I said, smiling at him. I let go of him, and walked to the kitchen where some guys were drinking and smoking. "Hey!!"

Screamed a guy, smiling at me. "You are such a slut, yet so hot."

He whispered, putting his arm around me. I pushed him away, and grabbed a drink. It was red, and it smelled good. It was defiantly fruit punch with alcohol. I took a few cups, and gulped all the fruit punch in a few seconds. I threw the plastic cup on the floor, and walked away, trying to keep my balance on the high, black, pumps. As I rounded the corner, I bumped into a man who wasn't much older than I was. He stood there for a few seconds, and then grabbed my shoulders. "Got off me!"

I yelled, trying to get his grip off of me. "Hey!"

He screamed, tightning his grip. "Listen to me, young lady."

He whispered into my ear. "I know who you are, and all your information."

He whispered through his gritted teeth. "I am just warning you now to be careful! 7 years ago on this day, something horrible happened. Somebody you know died-"

He whispered. I wriggled, and wiggled, but couldn't get his grip off of me. "Now, you be careful. I recommend you to leave this party now, so that you don't get yourself into any unneccesary trouble. You don't want to die, do you?"

He says through gritted teeth. I quickly shook me head, scared to death. "HEY!"

I hear Grey, running up to the man and I. "Get off her!"

Screams Grey, punching the man in the face. I squint my eyes and the man, and run away. Grey comes running after me. "Hey! Blair!"

He screams worried. I turn around, and kiss his cheek. "Blair! You be careful. I don't want you to die."

He screams between breaths as he kisses my whole face. "I won't die, and you won't die."

I whisper into his eyes.

"Now...."

I say, still staring into his eyes. "It's Halloween night. Your mom isn't home, and we have a party going on in here. Let's go have fun!"

I excitedly giggle, grabing his arm. He smiles at me, and nods. "Let's do this."

Tonight was the biggest mistake of my life. I was about to die.