Chapter 4

Grey's POV

"Hey!"

I scream, running up to Blair. She turns around annoyed and looks at me. "What?"

She hisses. I look around the hallways to make sure nobodys spying on us, and whisper. "Do you want me to show you something?"

I ask, barley speaking the words. "Depends what It is."

She answers back smiling. I smile and nod. "Ok. Good. Just follow me."

She smiles at me, and follows. 

Once we are in the car, I'm forced to tell her where we are going. "So.."

I sigh, looking at Blair. She rolls her eyes at me and smiles. "My dad died in a car crash a few years ago, and I will show you the exact spot where we both-"

I stop and shake my head. "The spot where he died."

I hesitate, still mad at myself that I accidently said that. Blair gives me the "look", and nods. "But you can't tell my mom or your mom any of this!" I warn her. She winces at me confused. "Why?"

All of a sudden I'm mad at myself. Blair is a smart girl, and she will soon find out. Today, I already gave her more that enough information of what happened, and she just keeps on questioning me about everything! I stare at the wheel, then at Blair, then back and the wheel. "My mom doesn't know that my dad died!" I scream at Blair, making it seem like it was all her fault. "What?!"

She barks, making me stop the car. "What is wrong with you?!"

She yells, slaming her hand on the wheel. I look at her scared, and try to speak but she just takes over. "Your mom doesn't know that your dad died?!"

She scolds at me, shaking her head. "Blair, please."

I beg her. She shakes her head again, and turns away from me. I open my mouth, but nothing comes out. I give her one more stare, noticing that she's texting someone on her phone. Then all of a sudden, she starts to cry. I look in her face, seeing her eyes swell up, and nose stuff up. "Take me home-"

She mutters, wiping her nose. "Blair, I-"

I let out, knowing that she won't care about what I have to say. "Just turn around and take me home." 

She cries, curling up in her seat. I sigh, as I turn the car around. I just want to scream at Blair, and tell her the truth, but I can't. All I have to do is remind myself that Blair is just a very sensitive person. She will cry if somebody says something mean, or just disses her. But she is also very loving, caring, understanding, and gracious, and that's what I love about her. She is an amazing girlfriend, and I cannot lose her, so that's why I keep my big mouth shut, and let her do all the screaming.