Chapter 7

Blair's POV

I scanned through my closet, picking out scraps to make a sexy halloween costume. I found some bunny ears, goth makeup, and a dead zombie bride gown. Great, now I have to put everything together to make something hot and sexy. "Jessa!"

I scream from my room. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

She screams back annoyed. I roll my eyes, and walk over to her room. "Jessa, do you have a hot and sexy halloween costume that you don't need anymore?"

I ask her nervously. She smiles at me, and then stars laughing. "You serious right now? You want me to help you?"

She screams, rolling her eyes. I take a step closer to her, and give her an evil smirk. "If you don't give me your bunny lingerie costume, then I'll tell mom about your date with that guy Matt that mom hates."

I smile her an evil grin. "Fine!"

Screams Jessa, throwing down her magazine. "Here!"

She says, throwing me the costume. I take one look at it to make sure it looks new, and smile. "Thanks Jess!"

I say excitedly. She rolls her eyes, and goes back to reading the magazine.

Once I'm in my room, I decide to try on the costume. I slowly put it on, cringing at how tight it is. Once I finally get it on, I slip my new black pumps on, and turn around to face the mirror. Wow. It looks amazing on my skinny, but also curvy body. "Thanks Jess!"

I scream to her, twirling around in my new costume. "Blair!"

My mom all of a sudden screams from downstairs. Crap, if she sees me in this costume... I'm dead. "Blair!!"

My mom screams again, her voice sounding like shes coming closer to me. I quickly slip of my pumps, and start taking off the costume. Finally once I get the costume off, I change back into my normal clothes. Then, my mo comes in. "Blair, why weren't you answering me?"

She questions, noticing my costume that's curled up on the floor. I stare into my moms face as she walks up to my costume, picks it up with long,manicured nails, and waves it in disgust. "Blair..."

She says, her voice not sounding too happy. "Um..."

I whisper to myself, thinking what excuse to come up with. "Oh!"

I finally sceam when I come up with an excuse, "That's Jessa's."

I say, my voice strong and proud. "And why does she have it?"

My mom awkwardly says, her face showing disgust. "Her boyfriend got it for her."

I say, knowing that Jessa is going to kill me. "Matt?"

My mom asks worried. I nod. "Ya.."

I say, biting my lip. "Then, what was it doing on the floor?"

My mom continues, still waving the costume in the air. "Umm.... She wanted to hide it from you-"

I say, staring at the costume that's being waved. I look at my mom's livid face, and bite my lip. "Jessa!"

My mom screams, speedwalking into Jessa's room. "What is this doing in your sisters room?"

Jessa looks at my confused, and smiles. "I gave it to her."

She says, still smiling but looking at me. My mom looks at me confused. Then she gets all fired up, and screams. "YOU GIRLS ARE NOT TO SEE THIS KIND OF COSTUME ANYMORE! GOT IT?"

I look at Jessa's angry face, then at my mom's angry face. "Jessa you are grounded from seeing Matt for a month. And you, Blair, you will not be celebrating Halloween this year."