Chapter 11

Grey's POV

10:00 P.M Halloween Night

I rub my eyes, and scan where I am. I have no clue. I don't remember what exactly happened, but I do know that I'm supposed to be dead. I'm supposed to be laying on the muddy ground, blood gushing from my lifeless body. Exept I'm not dead. Nor am I alive. I'm still the same ghost, Grey Woods. I turn around my head, and find Blair's lifeless body laying in the dark. I quickly crawl over to her, and shake her. "Blair!"

I whisper scream, shaking her body even harder. She doesn't move a muscle. "Grey?"

I hear a familiar voice whispering from behind me. I slowly turn my head around in shock. "Blair?!"

I whisper, alarmed at what I see. She's standing there, slumped over, looking down at the ground. She slowly brings her head back up, and stares into my bewildered eyes. "Why aren't you dead?"

She whispers, her eyes half closed. I bite my lip, and blink my eyes. Wow, I guess this night was cursed. I killed my girlfriend, and now she's a ghost. "What have I done?!"

I think to myself, too scared to answer to Blair's question. I look back at her, She's still standing there in the dark, staring at me. I turn back around, and look at her lifeless body that's laying on the ground behind me. "Blair...um...are you ok?"

I start off by asking her. She slowly nods. Then she walks up to me, and nudges me to sit down on the hood of the damaged car. "Are you a ghost too?"

She starts off, by mumbling in a deep voice. I nod. She leans on me, and smiles. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

She whimpers in a soft, almost invisible, voice. I think for a sec before answering. "I didn't want to ruin our future. I thought that I could get away with it for the rest of my life."

I finally answer in a smooth and quiet voice. She sighs, and then smiles. "So really you died in the car crash 5 years ago. Right?"

She asks me in a whisper. I look down at our dirty shoes, and nod. "I buried his body under the exact spot he died at. Then, in the next few days, I had to get rid of the car so that nobody would ever find out that this happened. Then for the rest of my few years, I kept it all a secret."

I say back to her, feeling good that I can finally explain my problems to her. She nods, and leans in closer to me. "You did a really good job, Greyson Woods."

She giggles, wrapping her arm around me. I look back at her, and smile. "Now we will be together for the rest of ours lives."

I gently whisper in her face. "And we cannot tell anybody! definalty not our parents, not your sister, and not our friends. Like I did, we will pretend that this never happened, and live our lives to the fullest even as ghosts."

I mumble to her, showing her a toothy smile. She turns around, and looks around the dark forest, and then back at her dead body. "I guess that it's time to throw away the trash."

She giggles, getting up and walking to the lifeless body. I smile, and I stare at her body, surprised that she didn't take this too seriously. Then, I pulled out a shovel that was in the trunk, and threw it to her. "Burry the body right next to mine!"

I call to her, directing her to the place that I once buried myself. She nods, and smiles. I stare at her as she lifts up her lifeless body, and starts digging a hole. She looks back at me and smiles, "So this is why you love spending time here so much."

She calls to me, continuing to dig a hole. I nod, and continue staring at her as the continues to dig a hole. Once she finally digs the hole, I help her place the body into the ditch that she made. I quickly spot my dead body that has been laying there for years now. I slowly touch my dead body, and pet my dead, and rotten face. I step back from it, and close my eyes. This can't actually be happening, can it? I killed my girlfriend, and now we both have to live, and experiance this! I fill my mind with grief and sorrow, as I watch Blair cover the ditch back up. I smile at her when she's done, and whisper. "I guess all our of wishes came true. We will be together forever."

Ok, I hope that you guys liked this short story! I wrote this for fun because I was bored one day....soooo yaaaa. I will be writing much more books and short stories in the future. I'm just really busy right now with school and stuff. I also didn't edit this book which is why it has like a million grammar errors; ignore that :) and if u guys didn't like this book, I'm sorry but I'll try my best to write a book that you guys will like! 
Xoxo~
Kshargz