Chapter 9 (old)

***DISCLAIMER***

Hello it's me, the editor Azzy. I am here to say that yes Expresso is still running the account they and I just decided to improve the quality of the book. If you have any issues please take it up with me on discord @Azrael#1084 also join our official discord server https://discord.gg/NaVxyTqV

** PS IF Y'ALL WANNA MARRY AZZY HE DO BE SINGLE AND I WILL HELP U **

3rd person P.O.V.

The silence was deafening in the classroom as everyone stared towards Kirishima.

"I can't be the only one thinking it can I?" Kirishima stated.

Iida being the most sensible came to his senses first. Who immediately blushed profusely and stuttered out, " I-Eh-uh- um-uh- eh- I... It is very disrespectful to ask your classmates such p-personal questions".

"Oh come on Iida! We all wanna know!" Jirou gestured wildly trying to make her point.

" Of course no one likes that short-bitch! All he does is flaunt his arse around!" Uraraka blurted out in a rush of anger and teenaged hautyness.

Immediately a few of the boys started defending the object of their adorations.

" He's not a bitch! If anyone in here is a bitch, it's you, ROUND FACE!" Bakugo screamed at the ugly ass kirby remake. Soon after that comment was made the Bakusquad. Members started to back-up their leader by throwing insults at the brunette causing the main subject of their conversation, if you can call it that, to wake up with a soft yawn.

"W-wha? Huh? What's happening, why are you all out of your seats?" Izuku, still half asleep, watched on with stunned silence as the argument went on.

"WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU SHUT YOUR GODDAMN MOUTH FOR ONCE FLATASS BITCH!"

"Whats Fuck?" Izuku questioned out loud causing everyone to freeze.

"What does fuck mean? It sounds nice! FUCK!" Izuku yelled out loud.

"NOO! Izu, we don't say that word, Okay?" Yaoyuruzu tried to reason to Izuku with a soft motherly tone.

"I'm gonna show Dad the new word!" Izuku stated proudly before sprinting out the room with a speed no quirkless child should ever have.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY AZZY BEING SINGLE 

Izuku burst through the wooden doors of class 1-B being met with lots of worried and panicking faces. "Uhh- What happened? Are you guys okay?" was all the vigilante could get out before being tackled by two worried parents who started bombarding him with questions.

"What happened to you? Where were you? Are you hurt? Do you wanna go home? Do you need to go to the nurse's offi-" The rambling voice hero was cut off by his giggling son.

"I'm not hurt papa! But... I learned a new word!"

"Really Zuku? What's the word?" The Erasure hero questioned, slightly surprised by the fact his brainiac son had learnt a new word.

"FUCK!" Dead silence was all that was heard after.

Then class 1-A heard heavy footsteps approaching as they all felt killing intent more overwhelming than they had ever experienced before. . .