Chapter 3 (old)

Izuku P.O.V

When we got to Mr.'Zawa's house he showed me my room and told me to unpack my bags and get ready for sleep cause I would be having my first day at U.A. in a few weeks and needed to develop a better sleep schedule. I'm just hoping people aren't too loud.

"I'M HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE." all the peace and quiet. poof. GONE. "shut up 'Zashi there's a vigilante tryna' unpack up there." wooow he could just use my name. wait. does he even know my name... doesn't matter he doesn't need to know. "Problem child come downstairs." well I guess I can unpack later Present Mic is one of my favourite heroes. I started to trudge down the stairs. " I have been summoned," I say in the most monotone voice I can muster up. Inside I really wanted to ask about his quirk.

Present Mic/ Hizashi P.O.V

"Hey Little listener how you doin' is 'Zawa treating you good." I happily greeted the adorable teen. This teen was the definition of adorable. He had adorable chubby, freckled cheeks, creamy, pale skin that looked like it belonged to a doll. But the most noticeable things were his fluffy, green hair and his big, shiny, emerald eyes. Dude does this kid's looks have to do with a quirk?

"Hello Present Mic!" the adorable child said flashed me a smile that could make villains bow down, Nemuri's definitely gonna like him that's for sure.

After a bit of awkward silence, I finally try to engage in conversation with him again"So what's your name, little listener?" I question the bundle of sunshine.

"Deku." when he said that I looked at his face to see if this was a joke. His face showed no sign of lying. Maybe it's his code name.

Finally 'Zawa breaks the silence "He can't remember his name 'cause that' what the kids at his school called him. The department classified him as Izuku Midoriya, the kid that's been missing since he was 9."

I looked back at Izuku to see him looking like he's about to break so I do the first thing that comes to mind, I hug him, but when I looked at his face what I saw was heart-breaking. His face looked confused, lost, lonely. "What is this, that you are doing?" that's when I realized this kid's asking what a hug is.

"Has your mother not given you a hug before?"I asked

"My mother died before my 4th birthday so I wouldn't remember." That broke my heart. This kid lost his mum before the age of 4.

"What about your dad?" I questioned hoping for the best.

"He disowned me when I turned out quirkless," he said in an emotionless voice no kid should be able to use. I was pissed. His dad abandoned him for not having a quirk that's quirk discrimination, Child neglections, and Abuse. This child had to go through so much AND he was quirkless I know how bad people treat the quirkless. Life must have been tough for him.

I hugged the poor kid even tighter, I then started to hear sniffing. I looked over at Izuku's face to see him crying. That's when I knew I had to protect this little listener.

Hi fellow living being that is for some reason here! Thx for reading my story I'm surprised you're still here. Bye now. Sorry for the bad English and grammar.