Interlude: as one rises another must fall.

Made by Azzy thank him for this.

The sound of soft jazz music echoed through the room as the man sighed taking a sip of the burning amber liquid in his crystalline glass. He looked over at the man who seemed more purple smoke than an actual man yet he knew what lay beneath Kurogiri's power. No not the man, the nomu, the nomu that the damnable doctor had made because he thought Shigiraki needed protection. How ridiculous the very thought of that was, yet he had to admit Kurogiri did have his upsides and had proven himself extremely useful.
"When will our next attack be? I hear Eraserhead has supposedly adopted a green-haired child. Who knows what that child's quirk may be, but we may be able to get them to join us." The barkeep stated refilling Shigiraki's glass using the bottle of Hibiki whiskey he always kept on hand, knowing it was Shigiraki's favourite. He began polishing the glass he always kept on hand that never seemed to not be dirty.

"Well.." Shigiraki paused taking a long sip from the glass. "If this green-haired brat has any promise we should try, they might be useful although the only real threats in UA are the explosive blondy and the edge lord with daddy issues. If we beat these minibosses we should be able to checkmate the bastard who defeated Master" Kurogiri kept a straight face although no one would be able to tell considering the purple fog covering his features.

"I suppose so yet I can't help but have a bad feeling about that boy," Kurogiri said showing the whole reason he started this conversation.

"What scared of a little boy? He is supposedly a rehabilitation student so it should be easy manipulating him, but I guess we don't know what quirk he has let's just hope it's useful. " Shigiraki mocked Kurogiri for his fear, not realizing that in this case, Kurogiri was right to be concerned. "I don't know, maybe he has something to do with that hacker Okami, maybe that kid has contact with Okami? Or the reason he switched to the light?"

"I just have a bad feeling that's all... Anyway, we should call the others and get a move on. A league of villains doesn't build itself after all."

"Yeah... I suppose you're right. Let's hope Toga hasn't gotten carried away again." Shigiraki then downed all of the whiskey in his glass leaving just the ice cubes and got up yelling for others to get out there. It was showtime...