Christmas Special PT.1

There is gonna be a lot of art in this but none of it is mine unless I say so. It's also just a cat being a simp and then turning into a human simp.- Espresso

It was a cold morning in Japan. Parents were out buying their kids gifts for under the tree and perverts were buying mistletoes to plant around the people they like. 

But one family, in particular, were having a... interesting morning. They were planning on baking a giant gingerbread house for their 15-year-old son who was curre-

"MUDAFUKA GET OFF THE COUCH!" Ah of course I forgot to introduce myself. Seasons greetings my name is Mudafuka or Noah in the cat world or to Izu. I didn't name myself, of course, one of my owners named me. Let me introduce my owners, First off Hizashi Yamada the eldest, he has bright yellow hair that he likes to gel up! Next is Shota Aizawa, the one who named me, he has shoulder-length black hair to match his charcoal coloured eyes. Lastly, my favourite person ever Izuku! He's the one who saved me from the mean man who was trying to hit me. He has soft curly hair the colour of a lily pad with beautiful black highlights that bring out his face with those beautiful emerald green eyes ooh and those beautiful freckles that cover his cheeks. He was short but had a very nice build a small delicate waist and nice hips. He was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I love him dearly and do whatever I can to keep him from getting hurt in this cruel world.

"Fuk Izuku's gonna wake up soon get everyone to the kitchen," Yamada stated to me as he carried the gingerbread house into the dining room where they had set down a variety of snacks and food. Mreow I responded to him. 

"yawn GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Izuku yelled out tiredly as he walked down the stairs to the living room. He rubbed his eyes tiredly with his sweater paws since he was wearing one of Aizawa's old sweaters from Nemuri he didn't like, Aizawa and Yamada's friend that hasn't met Izu yet. 

"Morning Izu/ Zuku" Both parents yell out to the sleepy broccoli walking down the stairs. Izuku greeted me with a chin scratch and head pat as he walked by (wHaT a SiGhT fOr sOrE EyEs).

He looked beautiful with his big doe eyes and flawless silk skin. (SIMPPPP). Izuku walked to parents and gave them a big bear hug they very much appreciated. His beautiful green hair was even more fluffy in the morning than when after he showered. This beautiful sight is one I appreciate every morning

 This beautiful sight is one I appreciate every morning

(Kinda what he looked like except with this outfit. None of this is mine.)

)