Chapter 10 (old)

Hello if you're wondering why I'm updating you can ask Azzy🙄. Soooooooo... Idk read I guess? Do what you w0nt eat a boorgur, play a carnival game, go to dezney land, kill Uraraka(prefered option) . Idk do what you w0nt.

Also, this chapter was written primarily by Me, Azzy as EXPRESSO REFUSED TO WORK ON IT UNTIL THE DAY BEFORE THIS WAS PUBLISHED. - Azzy (sAzzy)

🙄 I'm lazy ok? - Esspresso

    "WHICH ONE OF Y'ALL TAUGHT IZUKU THE WORD FUCK!?" Aizawa screamed as he barged.

    "FUCK!"

    "IzUkU nOOoOoOoOooOooooO!" Mic pleaded, using his quirk accidentally. The whole class staggered as the wave of sound crashed into them, the closest people to Present Mic nearly falling over.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!" Uraraka shouted at Mic as she nearly fell on her ass. Then the death glare of both Aizawa and Present mic fell upon her. She was about to continue when they all heard it again, the sound that started all of this.
"FUCK! Fuck is so fun to say!" Izuku said in an adorable tone his voice echoing through the room and slicing apart the tension holding the room in silence. He frowned a bit looking at the other people with a near pouting expression on his face and tilted head. "Why are you all fighting? Also papa why is fuck a bad word? Uraraka and Kacchan taught it to me. They say it all the time?"

"Now did they Izu?" The teacher asked with a cunning, forced grin everyone but Izuku could see through. That smile promised doom and danger yet still. Izuku nodded his head yes oblivious to the fact his parents were planning a murder.

"Ehehehe N-No I would never it was Uraraka right guys? It was all her I think Izu just got us mixed up in the heat of the moment" Bakugo quickly deflected the blame like a champ and began grovelling.
    "Huh? But Uraraka sounds like a dying rat and you sound like a rat in pain! Very different!" Aizawa said in a tone not too dissimilar to a stereotypical Japanese delinquent threatening people. The others in the class once again aside from the oblivious Deku edged away from him seeing the threat he implied with those words. But sadly this isn't the chapter where we kill them off. The lucky bitches were saved by the person who caused this mess.

"Can we go get Ice Cream!" Izuku asked his father with pleading eyes.

"Right now? You want ice cream. Right now." The teacher answered back with a question.

"Mhm... or can I  go hang out with Nezu?"

"Y-Yeahh let him go hang out with Nezu you should probably watch him though he might get into trouble you know?" one of the students suggested from the crowd.

"Yeah! You should be looking after your son more!" said a girl before more and more voices joined them.

"SHUT UP! THEY'RE THE BEST PARENTS IN THE WORLD!" Suddenly Izuku exploded out in anger. As the other students dare to even try to imply that his parents neglected him. The parents who had taken him in when he was nothing and raised him so well. Unbeknownst to everyone in the room a few cracks appeared in the windows.

"Now now Izu no need to shout ok? We taught you better than that." Aizawa placated his child glaring at the other kids. "Now look what you've done you've upset my dear Izuku.." his voice once again took on that threatening note promising death. Present Mic sighed knowing he had responsibilities and told Aizawa to handle the class as he began to leave irritated with the still raging vigilante holding his hand.

"See you later Shota, I'll take cub to Nezu's office," Mic said walking away

Time brought by Azzy getting proposed to by ʲⁱᵏⁱ .#6665 on discord

" Hey Nezu, is it okey if I leave the cub with you?" Mic asked the principle politely as he quietly entered the large, dull office.

"Of Course it is! Izuku is always welcomed here!" The animal said cheerily.

"Thanks, but be aware he's a bit upset right now." The blonde warned.

"I will keep that in mind although I'm sure that your maybe bear maybe mouse principle can handle it."

:T "Ok then... If you need anything feel free to ring me or Shota up!" With that he clumsily left the room to tend to his responsibilities. Izuku stared awkwardly at Nezu as he still felt angry, the glass table vibrating slightly so minuscule that Nezu almost didn't see the slight vibrations. He noted this mentally and smiled up at Izuku, after all, they had a lot to talk about.