Chapter 2

One Week After Chapter 1

Izuku was tucked into bed, his arm resting under his head as he stared at the ceiling of his bland room.

The walls were a bright, clean white reminding him of an asylum. A few led lights were scattered around, hanging from the bright white ceilings in an attempt to bring in a more homely vibe. Izuku had radios in all main areas of the cheap apartment to drown out the traffic noise and drunk screeching at night.

His apartment may have been located in a chaotic area but it was affordable and discreet, plus his neighbours were nice enough. More specifically, a nice family of 4, the Bakugos, that live on the right of his, and even though he thought they were intrusive, he still appreciated their company even though he had yet to meet the younger of the sons. ( sounds strange 👹)

He glanced at the bright orange clock on the wall, there was only 30 minutes before he was meant to head to the Bakugos for a dinner party. They had invited him over with the hopes of finally introducing their youngest son to Izuku. He was a nervous wreck. Izuku had never been the type to have friends his age, always choosing to surround himself with animals but he was willing to give the boy a chance plus the boy was named after his favourite food so he must be decent. The freckled young man sluggishly dragged himself out of bed and trudged over to his wardrobe. He tugged off his comfy pjs and exchanged them for light grey sweats and a dark red hoodie.

A knock at the door of his apartment made him flinch, his eyebrows furrowed. Another knock came and he glanced up to the clock.

"What the flip!?" It's been 45 minutes and he was supposed to have been at the Bakugos'. He sped over to the front door and looked through the peep hole.

It was two young men Izuku didn't recognise. The first had red hair gelled up like a mock version of Crimson Riot. He had red eyes, a bright, happy smile, and lots of scars covering his arms and a few on his face. The boy wore a tight white shirt, a black zip-up jacket, and worn out denim trousers. The other looked like a muscular, blonde pomerian. He must've been a Bakugo. He had bright red eyes, and a permanent scowl. Izuku almost cracked up looking at the bright All Might themed hoodie the young man wore.

Another knock on the door had him out of his daze and he opened the door and peeked through to look at the two boys, a polite smile on his face. " Hello! How can I help you two?" Izuku had to crane his neck up to look at their faces. ' Why are they so tall ;~; I wanna kick their knee caps in'

" Wassup little dude! Mrs Bakugo sent us to find your older brother, can you get Izuku for us?" The red head cooed to him, as if talking to a child. His eye twitched. If Izuku wasn't a disciplined individual he would've socked him in the nuts.

" Well I've not got an older brother but if it's Izuku you're looking for you've found him." Izuku's glared at the taller boy and he almost laughed at how the two's face turned red of embarrassment and shock.

" Oh shit! Well sorry about that Zuku-kun," the non-pomerian one sheepishly rubbed his nape, " Well it's nice to meet you, I'm Eijiro Kirishima, and this is Katsuki Bakugo! You can call us by our first names." The now dubbed Eijiro bowed slightly and Katsuki sneered.

" Mum told us to tell you to get your ass to the party before Kagami freaks the fuck out." Katsuki spoke for the first time his gravelly voice scaring Izuku so bad he flinched quite noticeably. " The fuck? Why'd you jump?" The blonde looked like he'd seen a jabberwocky, his eyebrows scrunching in confusion and his posture straightened.

" Sorry.." Izuku squeaked out. His eyes glancing between the the boys and the floor as he trudged past them and towards the neighbouring apartment as they followed. He couldn't believe he got so scared of a mere voice that he flinched. For All Might's sake! He's fought way scarier villains! He'd even fought a rabid chihuahua! (aka Bakugo with a buzz cut)