Chapter 1 (old)

Izuku 15 years old P.O.V

Damn Endeavor is as rude as Katsuki. I was just doing his job. Ughhh I need COFFEEEEEEEEE. That hero is gonna kill me one day. He's such a meanie. Hmph. Izuku was currently sitting on his bed trying to fall asleep. Meanwhile, little did he know a certain hero was currently talking about him.

Aizawa Shouta / Eraserhead P.O.V

    "HOW THE HELL DID A VIGILANTE ESCAPE ME, THE NUMBER 2 HERO! NOT TO MENTION THAT VIGILANTE IS MOST LIKELY NOT OLDER THAN 18! HE'S PROBABLY GOT SOME HELLA POWERFULL QUIRK OR SOME SHIT." I was currently dealing with a phone call from the number 2 hero. "...Why did you call me again?" I questioned why with my normal monotone voice."DON'T YOU HAVE SOME SORT CONTACT WITH THE KID!" "only when he wants to talk. If you really wanna find the kid, go to Nedzu they're on the first-name basis." "...bye." Then I hung up. Well, what did Endea-whore expect me to do? To find the location of a young vigilante, hunt his ass down, drag him to the police station, and let Endeavor beat his ass? No thanks. I would rather take a nap. But seriously this kid better not die Nedzu would have no one to lose to when playing chess. I hope he doesn't die yet he's a good kid.

Izuku 15 years old P.O.V

    "Good job Izuku, you won! Again." Nedzu had his normal grin that I don't believe normal chimaera cats can do. (yes Nedzu is a chimaera cat). " Thanks, Nedzy," I replied to the principle. "So, are you going to take my offer?" The cat was currently asking Izuku about an offer he made to Izuku a few weeks prior.

FLASHBACK Izuku P.O.V

    I= Izuku

    N=Nedzu

MESSENGER

NEDZY IZ PRINCIPLE

N: So, Izuku

I: yes that is I

N: I would like to talk to you about something

I: go on

N: You know what I work as right?

I: Yesh I do UWU! Iz u proud? uwu

N: Yes. But I would be even more proud If

you used proper words and grammar.

I: Jeez are you Yamada and

what have you done to Nedzu??!!!!!!!!!???

N: so Izuku let's get back to business. >:3

I: why'd you use the evil cat emoticon. ๐_๐

N: I would like to offer you to be a student in U.A. under my recommendation, Aizawa's recommendation, and Yamada's recommendation.

I: behdsuifdnsuiendncuindivnfbgedhsH

HUUBHUYUuYbybyBYbhBHHHhbBH

N: Izuku are you ok? Would you like me to send an ambulance?

I: AIZAWA Y WOULD HE W0NT ME IN ON

HIS RECOMMENDATION!!!????!?!?!?!??!

N: Aizawa came up with the idea.

N: I thought it was a wonderful idea!

We could be great partners and you would be

allowed to skip lessons and we could analyze

villains' quirks together!

I: I will think about it but for now, I should

head to bed good night, Nedzy

FLASHBACK OVER

3 person P.O.V

"Umm about that ...." Izuku started after remembering the offer."Go on" Nedzu ushered. "Does that offer come with tea?" "Of course Izuku!" happily replied Nedzu. Izuku stayed silent for a few seconds before replying "Sure. As long as I'm allowed to stay with you, Mic, or Zawa most of the time. The kids there creep me out." he shivered saying the last sentence. " Of course anything for my favourite chess competitor." and of course Nedzu did his normal signature grin."Then... sure I guess." what could go wrong! thought Izuku as started a new game of chess with Nedzu.

Beware this story is quite st00pied - Espresso