Chapter 2 (old)

Izuku 15 years old P.O.V

Everything went wrong. Nedzu had decided that it would be soooo cool to get Aizawa to adopt me that man can barely make himself ramen without burning it! How am I going to survive!??!! I may not eat a lot but I still eat! Well, at least I get to cook more often now. And then there's Mic! I'm gonna go deaf living with him. Well, I guess I'll figure out a way but for now I got a meeting with Nedzy.

Aizawa P.O.V

I just got asked to adopt the problem child. I said yes surprisingly. I can't cook. How the hell will I take care of him! Maybe he can cook? What about Hizashi? Wait... SHIT I FORGOT TO ASK HIZASHI! HAS HE EVEN MET THE VIGILANTE YET! Crap crap crap crap

-1 million craps later-

Eh, I don't think he'll mind. He'll find out sooner or later. for now, I have patrol. I might even see the problem child.

Izuku 15 years old P.O.V

I was jumping from roof to roof during my patrol when I suddenly heard a loud screech coming from an alleyway a few blocks down. I started to sprint stealthy to the alleyway. When I got there peaked from the roof to see the situation. When I spotted a woman getting mugged. The woman saw so I put a finger over my lips telling her to be quiet. Thankfully she listened. I waited to see what the man would do before I pounced on the man pinning him down. He started to squirm so I hit his pressure point and knocked him out, then called the police. Wow, I expected there to be more crime.

"Hey, Okami." a dull, emotionless voice said from behind me.

"Hello, Eraser! How have you been long time no see! You still look ..... sleep-deprived." I said to the underground hero who is in need of 5 shots of espresso.

"wow thanks, I feel great now," he replied very sarcastically.

"your welcome" I beamed and started to walk away, when a hand lands on my shoulder causing me to flinch and flip the person over my shoulder.

"Itai! you have some good reflexes kid but I'm not sure if Nedzu told you but you're staying with me." Aizawa stated to Izuku who looked very unamused.

After a bit of awkward silence, the duo started heading to Aizawa's apartment. Little did they know what affect Izuku would have on his classmates.

I know this was short. deal with it. Which student should be in Izuku's squad? Other than Uraraka I'm making her a bully in this story. I'm thinking Tokoyami and Shinsou- Espresso🖤