Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Save me..

_.-Song on Repeat: Don't You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared-._

-Well, one last Trigger Warning: Pain, not as much torture this time :P-

.___.
Nobody

Alissa screamed, in udder anger and fear. She could feel her body going numb, and could see the darkness coming into her vision. It was so cold... Alissa coughed, and she couldn't even feel the blood slipping down her face. Her lip trembled, as she tried to get up.

Please, work.. she thought to her self, as she tried to get up.
Give up. Theres nothing to hold onto.
Alissa ignored the voice in her head, as she tried to get up, but was far too weak. She laid back, onto the frost-bitten ground, and pulled her legs up, as she shivered, watching her breath freeze.

Her eyes slipped closed.

.___.

Seto pushed himself faster, screaming at himself mentally. Alissa could be dying! And Shadow could too!

What were they doing to them?

Seto found himself there in a few minutes, and he saw the door busted open, and he looked in, at the mossy walls.
He stepped in the damp and stuffy corridor.

.___.

Shadow screamed in pain as they simply picked her up.

"Let me go!" She screamed, forcing her feet to move, trying to kick whoever had got her. Pain shot up her body, as she wailed.

"Help!" She kicked. She saw the same man that had been getting her for torture, and she screamed, kicking him in the groin.

He groaned, as he dropped her. Shadow landed on her feet, but crumpled to her stomach, the complete pain overcoming her.

She gulped as she heard a gunshot, and a body thump beside her. She quaked, as another person picked her up. Tears gathered at her eyes, as she whimpered.

"Its alright, sweetie, We got you." An unfamiliar voice said. Shadow shakily opened her eyes, and saw a man in a police uniform.

T-They found where we were?

Before anything else, the man wrapped his arms around the injured girl, and even though the pain was a lot, she hugged back, and cried a bit.

Now they just had to find Alissa.

.___.

Alissa jolted awake again. Pain shot up everything and she pulled her blood stained fists to the slightly stained door. Frost was covering her. She could barely feel her body- frost bite was beginning to effect her.

"Please.. Save me.." She rasped. She heard footsteps, and not caring who it is, she hit the door harder, raising her voice.

.___.

Seto heard fists hitting a door, and he heard quiet words, muffled by the door. Seto walked up to a metal door, and saw frost under it, and that's where the sound was coming from.

Without thinking, he pulled the door open, and gasped.

Alissa was right there, in front of the door, frost covering her body, but he could see the red covering her still. He saw the blood spilling from her mouth as she got down on all fours, coughing. Alissa didn't even register who it was.

"O-Oh m-my g-god!" Seto stuttered, pulling Alissa out of the cold room, shutting the door, and pulling her close on the other side of the corridor. He wrapped his arms around her, trying to keep her warm. She groaned, as her head tilted backward, and she fell asleep.

Seto froze when a knife hit the wall beside him, and he looked to see a man with messy black hair, and in a black hoodie. You couldn't make out the face, but Seto didn't dwell on looks.

He knew he was the culprit.

Seto growled, as he subconsciously pulled the knife out of the wall.

"Oh, the widdle boy has a widdle knife! Im sooooo scared!" The man mocked.

Setos voice fell octaves. "You better be."

Purple flooded the room, as the small knife turned into a purple glowing sword. Seto pinned a piece of the hoodie to the wall. (hm 666 :P)

"W-What the-"

Seto pulled another sword out of thin air, but this one was icy, and purple swirled up it only slightly. Seto walked closer, putting the sword through his chest, straight through his heart.

Seto then stumbled backwards, and all the enchantments broke, and he collapsed, passing out.

The only thing that ever could've been evidence of any sorcery, is the man, leaned against the wall dead, with no sword in sight, beside the small knife.

.__.

Welp that happened. :P

Yep

IM soooo sorry this didnt get out yesterday- I had it down, but I was so busy, and Im sorry ;-;

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed :P

And if you did, don't forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more! Love your faces :P