Chapter 13

Alissa

We were at the dinner table later that night- I had a song stuck in my head- Everyone but me was talking. I was too ocupied. 

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend

Somewhere along in the bitterness

And I would have stayed up with you all night

Had I known how to save a life

I ate all the food I could- but my stomache wouldnt digest it. 

"Excuse me." I said quietly as I ran to the bathroom. I vomited in the toilet, not able to keep anything down.

I couldve saved her- I thought while sitting on the bed.

"I couldve saved her." I say, tears streaming down my face. I just sat there, until I fell asleep of exaustion.

You couldve saved her.... 

My mother appeared infront of me sitting infront of her grave. "Wow." She said bluntly as my father (FUCK PIANO BY ARIANA GRANDE UNO MINATO I NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS back soz i love that song) Appeared beside her. "Nice job." They both said.

"What?" I whispered- but a mist was wrapping around my throat. "You seriously dont know? You just sat there, being useless like you usually are, watching us die!" I started to choke up on tears and the lack of air to my lungs.

"Useless!"  The mist wrapped tighter, and tighter until it faded to black.

You couldve saved them. You worthless being- you only wish to be with them- but you cant- you belong in hell. 

ALISSA? ALISSA?!

"Alissa? ALISSAAA?" A familar voice said. "Its time to get up!" she said. "I dont feel well.." I said, voice crackly.

"We have to sign you back up! And you need to see Seto-" I stuck out one finger as I ran to the bathroom and vomited. (A/N: Hell to the no, she aint preggers XDD Im looking up what happens with greif C: well not smiley face this is sad) "Well.. Erm... Well I can tell you are sick..." Dillian said. "Ill get my mom."  She said.

I laid back down. "Whats hurting sweetie?"

I was sitting on the sidewalk, crying, holding my knee.

"Whats the matter sweetie?" My mother said.

"I got a boo-boo on my knee!" A younger me said. 

"Aw!" She said. She kissed my knee, and got a band-aid, and put it on my knee, and scruffled my hair. "Any better sweetie?"

"Yes mommy! Thank you v'much!" I say, my cute 4 year old voice showing 

"I love you." She said softly.

"I love you too mama!" 

The memory faded quickly, leaving me in tears.  "Oh, Alissa, Im sorry-" Mrs Enele said, as she sat down on the side of the bed. "N-no.." I said softly, trying to keep myself from crying.

But I couldnt. I was falling apart.

"Just let it out~" she said, patting my head. 

 "Daddy!" A slightly older me said. "I met a new frwiend named Gillian! (A/N: XD YESH CHILD GRAMMER) She n' her fami moved in yestwerday!" (She and her family moved in yesterday XD) I said. "She new friwend!" I said.

"Thats great, Squirt!" Dad said. 

I was choking on my tears. "M-Mrs Enele?" I whispered. "Sw- Alissa, just call me by my first name.Or even mom-"

"No way in hell." I growled. I realized what I just said, and bent my head. "I-Im sorry-" I said quickly. "Its fine- i understand how you are feeling-"

How can she?

I shrunk backwards slightly. Im so tired of feeling so helpless.

"Are you hungry?" She said awkwardly.

"N-not really." I said, although I was famished.

"You barely touched dinner last night." She said. 

"I know-" I said through the tears.

"Eat." She said. 

"Do you really want me to vomit? It wont stay down. I wouldnt even be worth it. I am NOT worth it." I said.

"Alissa. Look at me." She said, tilting my head towards hers. "You ARE worth it. You ARE here for a reason." She said. "Also- y'know, crying always makes everything a little bit better." I had enough it. of acting so strong. of everything. I just cracked.

I began crying in her arms. "Mommy Daddy, COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE!" I cried out. "I need you!" The tears were flying down my face like buckets of water.

She was right. Crying did make everything a little bit better.

---

Well... THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CHAPTER!! WITH ENDERRR! I tried to make it long ;-; I hope you liked it.

I admit- I think this book is becoming sorta shitty- But you guys love it, somehow :D XOXO

Thanks for 740 reads on this book!  ILYASM! :D

AND THANKS FOR 81 VOTES ON IT AND 100 COMMENTS ON IT :D 

AND IM GOING TO DO SOMETHING REALLLLLY EVIL SOON >:D

Well, dont forget to slap that vote button with a book, and dont forget to follow for more books! :D I love your faces! :D