Chapter 10

"Run Alissa!" Seto yelled at me, as we were being chased We reached a dead end, and I yelped. Where were we to go now?!

"Alissa, I'll lift you!" he says, putting his hands in a basket form. I put my foot in hand, and got up there. I heard footsteps as the person got closer. I grabbed his hand but, I heard a gun shoot out, and a yell. he let go of my hand, and crashed to the floor I heard one more shot, and the agonized screaming stopped.

I saw the gun aim at my head, and I couldnt move, because of shock. She saw the trigger being pulled....

"ALISSA?! WAKE UP|" A familar voice called. I had tear streams down my face. "Shadow!" I said, hugging her.

I soon let go, now stopped crying. "I was coming up to get you for breakfast, and you were crying, whispering, 'no!'" I shrunk down In embarassment, and said, "Sorry."

"Its fine, can you injest anything?" Shadow said, and I nod. "Ill be right down." I say. She walks out, and I get up. I get dressed into some proper clothing, aka a shirt hhat said, 'are you kitten me right meow?' and a kitten in the middle. I put on skinny jeans, and picked up my purple purse, and grabbed my phone and put it in my purse. I began down the stairs.

Several hours later. after school, we were walking to the mall. Us bigger kids were in the back, and the little kids and the adults were in the front.

"So, whats your story?" The other girl, whom I remember as Jane, asks me. "I just," she started, but I just cut her off. "My dad died in the shooting at New Dawn Hospital. Mom went insane, hurt me, and she suicided." I say, with a straight face, although I was breaking down on the inside. "Im so sorry.." she said. "eh, I dont really care."

'Of course I care, they're my parents.'

"Its fine- I mean, about you asking, It natural to be curious." I said, to make it obious that I wasnt trying to be an asshole, to my parents. We soon got to the mall, after talking about random things. We split up, and I went with Shadow, as we went clothes shopping at the Belks in the mall.

She smiled brightly, and we began to shop.

"Does this look good on me?" She said, coming out of the dressing room, in a white dress shirt and black skinny jeans. "Everything so far looks good on you girl!" I say, smiling. I look down at the bag in my hand, and Shadow says, "well, Im ready to go, wanna get some food?"

"Sure! Im starving already!" I said, smiling. she paid the money, and we went to the food court. "What do you want?" I said, walking past the chinese place. "Subway?" she said, and I nodded. "You dont always have to agree with me, you know that right?" Shadow said, playing with her light grey hoodie.

"Well, if you werent so agreeable, I wouldnt have to agree with everything you say!" I say. she snickers, and I get a sub, and she gets a pizza. We eat and joke around, and soon, we have to go.

We get home after 7, and we get free time. Everyone goes outside....

Except me. I stay in, and make a group text, and pray they'll answer. (Alissa, Seto, Kat, Dillian)

Hey guys!

Alissa?!

Hey there!

We Miss you!

I miss you all too! I just went to the mall!

Aww! Lucky!

Yeah, its pretty fun here!

Do you have any friends? But they better not replace us!

Yeah, they better not replace us!!

I do haz a friend, but they will never replace you all! Her name is Shadow!

Thats unique....

"Alissa!" Shadow called from down the stairs.

Gotta go, Ill ttyl!

Bye!

SYL!

Imy!

Bai!

I rushed downstairs. "You coming out?" she asked. "FIne..." I say sighing, faking sadness. "The sun hurts doe!" I say, smiling. "You a vampire?" She said, laughing. "Lets just go!" I said, rushing past her.

After about 30 minutes, we are both bored out of our minds, and tired. "Im going to go inside," i said, Yawning. I get inside, and then I run into my room, and begin to draw, "What are you doing?" Shadow asked. "Drawing." I said, looking back to my drawing.

"You draw a lot like EnderSorceress!" She said, smiling. "And shes awesome at drawing and writing! Do you know who she is?" She asks. "Yeah, very close to her." I say, smiling. "You could possibly be talking to her right now."

"Wait. No. Way. It couldnt be you!" she said, nearly fangirling. "Well it is." I say. "Oh. My. Fucking. God!" she says, and starts to fangirl. "No need to fangirl!" I say, laughing. She calms it down to smiling insanely. I smirk. "Could you possibly teach me how to draw?" she asks shyly. "Just draw! You dont have to ask how to draw! To draw, you must devolop your own style. But I suppose that I could help somehow." I say, smiling.

For an hour, I drew some samples for her to look at. "dont forget to sketch it out first, and you can blend in with a white." I say, putting on the final touches to her minecraft skin. she picked it up and looked at it. "I love it! Thank you!" She says, smiling. "Welcome!" I say. "Can you put this on Instagram, and tag me to it? My Instagram is @_ShadowWolfGaming_!" She asks. "Of course!" I say. I take a quick picture on my phone, and post it.

Hey people, Yeah if you dont know, I recentally had to go to an orphanage. But thats enough about me! A new friend of mine asked me to draw this for her, and her name is @_ShadowWolfGaming_! This is for you, my new friend!

I yawn, and look at the time. its 10pm. "Well, we best go to bed. Im tired." I say. :Same. G'night!" She says, collasping on the bed. I plug in my phone to charge, and lay down on my bed. I soon fell asleep, but wondering,

Will my life ever be normal again?

---

I Hope you enjoyed this filler chapter! This chapter was written fully on the computer, while listening to a bunch of different youtube videos XD MY EYES HURT!!!

Thanks for 421 reads already! '-'

90 followers! Holy shit! thanks so much you all!

So dont forget to slap that like button with a book, and follow for more! Love your faces my endermen and endercats! Bai!