Chapter 22

Alissa

I heard the door open, then I heard a familar voice.

"Alissa?" 

"Yes, Seto?" I sighed. I felt him grab my hand.

"Alissa. I know how to fix your vision."

"How? You arent even a medic or anything." I hissed. I wasnt exactly happy, it was Maleficent without her wings. (I WATCHED THAT MOVIE IN CLASS ITS LIKE LYFE)

I could almost hear the smirk in his voice when he said, "What if I said, I was?"

"What do you mean?"

"One minute."

I felt his hands cover my face, and I made a face. But then I felt a searing pain in my eyes. I winced, and nearly screamed in pain, but instead I let out a yelp. I could tell he wasnt supposed to be doing this.

A few minutes later, the pain stopped, and he moved his hands. I gently opened my eyes...

To see Seto, right in front of me. My eyes widened, and Seto smiled. "H-how?"

He shrugged. "Guess I am a 'sorcerer', after all."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

He shook his head, laughing. 

"Couldnt you tell the obious hints I wasnt even trying to give?"

His name, his voice... "Wait, are you really...?" (ARE YOU SERIOUS ALISSA YOU ARE SUCH A TURKEY)

"Well, duh!" Seto said. I smiled, and hugged him.

"Well, I had suspisions... Thats what I was going to ask you... back then."

"Well, we are saying well too much. (author care to stop XD)" 

"Well, well you are right."

"anyway... What have I missed?"

"nuthin much, well beside that Ami and Shadow got into a fight yesterday. Ami and Amber left the 'group,' Schools in like the 3rd semester. But thats pretty much it."

"Wait, I missed half of this year?" My eyes widen.

"Well, that happens when you are out 5 months."

I frown slightly. "Well, GED here I come!" I roll my eyes.

"So, how have YOU been doing?"

"Good. besides missing you. Everyone has been missing you. My mom feels awful."

"Why?"

"Didnt I tell you?" (LOL IM LISTENING TO HORROR SONGS XDD ONE OF US IS GONNA DIEEE)

"Well, common sense says shes the one who ran me over?"

"Yeah..."

I looked down. I know she didnt mean to..

"Alright..."

"I thought you wouldve been more upset." Seto chuckled.

"Wellll I know it was an accident." I shrug. 

"Well, I best be gone. Im not really supposed to be here." As he walked out, I stopped him.

"Oh yeah, and Seto."

"Yeah?"

"Thanks."

A couple weeks later, I was released from the hospital. It felt so good to move around. I talked to my friends a bunch, but then, every now and then, she'd be really snarky. One time though, she really pissed me off.

And everyone knows not to piss me off.

"Ugh~ get away from me you slut." Ami said, pushing past me on the sidewalk. I was pissed. I turned around.

"What did you just call me." I hissed at her.

"I called you a slut. Leave me alone now." She said, her eyes dull.

"Yeah, nice way to treat someone who introduced you to this school." 

"That was years ago. That isnt now. You are just worthless." She said, a sly smirk on her face, as she pushed past me. My eyes hardened.

"COME AT ME YOU DIRTY WHORE!" Someone from behind shouted to Ami.

It was Shadow, and I stepped out of the way, as I was almost trampled.

I saw Ami fighting back, but it was clear Shadow was winning. She flipped her onto the ground, and I heard two loud cracks. Ami screamed, as she held her wrist, and her leg.

"You NEVER call me or my friends that shit again. Are we clear?!"

She spit out blood. "Never." she hissed. (OMFG LOVELY BONES CAME ON XDDD Im watching SAs by SeasonalRayn XD)

"You better, or I might just break your whole body." Her eyes narrow. I put my arm on her shoulder.

"She isnt worth getting sued over, or even energy." I tilt my head sympathetically.

"YES SHE IS! She is an asshole!"

"Calm down, Shadow!"

I felt a stinging pain on my cheek, and my hand flew up, covering it.

Shadow slapped me.

Her eyes widened. When she tried to apologize, I yelled. "AH! The world seems against me right now! God! DO WHAT YOU WANT. I JUST DONT WANT ANYONE TO, YKNOW, DIE!? BUT JUST GO AHEAD." I stomped off. I was done with this. My cheek began to grow warm and numb.

I slammed the door once I got in the house, I grabbed a ice pack, and when Dillian tried to ask me what was going on, I ignored her, and locked the door to my room. When Dillian began to yell through the door, I pulled up my headphones, and listened to a Speed Paint as I studied, for the GED's.

I just wanted the world to leave me alone for one night. Was that too much to ask?

---

um yeah that happened so skippy XD

I TRIED THIS CHAPPIE IS SO HARD TO WRITE DEAR GOD

Well I hoped you liked this chappie even though it was shitty

I gotta go out to eat cause mamas b-day

Leave a like comment banana