Chapter 21

The magic thing, I have no idea about. I just made it up as i went along XD

---

Seto (BE GLAD I WAS PLANNING ON TORTURING YOU ALL WITH PUTTING ALISSAS POV C:)

What?

"I think I heard you wrong. Repeat please?"

"I said, We have magic."

"No. Thats impossible!"

"Have you ever noticed that you feel emotions more vividly than most people?"

"Yeah..." I said softly

"Thats a type of magic. Healing, to be specific."

I squinted. Its IMPOSSIBLE. Magic isnt real...! Or is it...

"Sweetie, please believe me. Im not lying to you."

"Then show me!" I said. She stuck her arm up irritably, and I felt water being poured on my head. 

"HEY!" I said, frowning. "You told me too!" She said, as I quickly dried off.

"So you do have magic. How do you know I have magic?"  she walked out of the room, and came in with a butcher knife.

"One-" She said, putting a deep cut in her arm. My eyes widened as I saw blood flowing out of her arm.

"Just imagine my arm fine in your head."

"But!-"

"Just do it." I shook my head and closed my eyes. I did as I was told. 

"Oke-dokey, open now." I shook my head again, and opened my eyes.

Her arm was fine.

"See? YOU did that." she said, pointing at me.

"But how has this- WAIT!"

"Yes. You can fix this."

"Why cant you do it?" I asked hesitantly. All I knew she couldve healed her arm herself-

and plus, how could this be possible?

Well, I AM SetoSorcerer. Just another boy in high school, who does YouTube. Who has over 600k subscribers. And that isn't normal.

"You see, there are different types of magic." She sighed, sitting down. It sounded like she didn't quite want to explain.

"Magic is extremely rare already. Literally one in a million. The government DOES search for them, but they blend in with normal, everyday people. Everyone actually has a very small amount of magic in them- but they manage to use it on accident- on impulse. Therefore, it would be gone when they got older. But magic people, have infinate. Its just a genetic thing." She paused for a moment, looking at me.

"But anyways, the normal magic people, even though there ARE no normal magic people, but lets just say that if all the magic users had been grouped together, the most normal type would be, a cheating type. Like burglars, cheaters, hackers. But they are mostly intelligent. That's how they do the things they do. 1/50 magic users.

The second most common, are the benders. Like, if they are extremely good at swimming, almost like fish, without scales or gills. thats just one example. 1/100.

But then, there are the telekinetic people. People that almost seem like they pick up something before they actually reach it. 1/1000. I am in this group.

There are also teleporting people. They seem lighting fast. 1/1000.

But then, there are people like you. You are one out of a million magic users." She said, looking at me. I widened my eyes. "You are a healer. They really dont blend in with anything. They stick out like a sore thumb."

I tilted my head. How is this possible?! Its overload.

"They normally accend down a family line. You get it from  me, I get it from my dad, he got it from his dad... There isnt many girl magic users either."

I hit my head on the table, softly. "Look, I know its hard to believe. Just... think it over." She said patting my head, and she walked away.

I sighed, and walked into the kitchen to get something to eat. I grabbed a banana, and wandered upstairs. I heard my skype notification center ring when I got in- I sat down, and span in my chair. I read the message.

TyLox: Seto? Are you alright? I just I heard what happened! Im so sorry! Please answer back, and tell my you are alright.. It read, and it was sent less than a minute ago. (Oh god I hope Ty and Seto still talk even though Seto doesnt record right now cause #SetoloxFTW and also that isnt his Skype i dont know what it is)

I sighed. 

Me: Im fine, Ty. If you are wondering, its not because of anything you guys have done. I have gotten over it. Its just school taking its toll on me. I sent. Me: But that isnt why I havent been doing much in these 5 months.

Oh god, why did I send that? 

TyLox: What is it then? 

He said, and I simply didnt reply to that one. Even though my Skype continued to ring on, I ignored it. It wasnt really his business to know. I sure did miss them- even though they did annoy the crap out of me sometimes, and most of them voted me out, but it was fun while it lasted- am I right? 

I warily looked down at my arms, and pulled up my sleeves up.

Yep. Cuts up and down my arm. 

I thought for a moment-  maybe....

I shut my eyes, and and just imagined.

I felt a slight pain hit my arms, and I winced- almost losing focus- but i didnt.

A minute later, the pain stopped, and I opened my eyes and looked down.

The scars were gone.

Well, that proves it... I thought.

I did have magic.

I laid down- It was barely 8pm, but I was tired as hell.

I could go to the hospital tommorow.

I could give Alissa her sight back.

And everything would be fine.

---

done yea

I had so many distractions you dont know first yt videos XD then I am chatting to Kief atm and I sent him my English assignment and he went like (Exact copy of what he said)

"YO, SO SOME DUM KIDS GO INTO THE WOODS FOR SOME DUM RAISINS‏ANSD DEY BEH LIKE

WU TUH FUK A HOIUS‏

AND THEY FIND A GHOST AND DEY BE LIKE YUUUUUUUU‏

A GHUST‏

AND THEN THEY DIE‏

THE‏

END‏"

And now we are spamming inside jokes XDD

Hes so hilarious like so mychh

But anyway

thanks for reading this filler a bit XD

HOW IS LYFE

Like HOW tHE hEEL (inside joke k) is ther 2.9K READS ON HERE AND I JUST FREAKIN UPDATED YESTERDAY

YOU ALL ARE CRZY

but anywa

I HOPEISLE YOU ALL ENJOYSZS and dont forget to slap dat vote button with a freaking book and follow for more random shit

ily all