Chapter 11

(yeah, something IRL that happened to me is going to happen in here.)

I slowly got up out of bed. My phone was buzzing off the hook

God damn it instagram. (I dont even know this has never happened to me irl)

I turned off notifications for instagram, and put my phone in my book bag. Then I remembered the thing I dreaded.

(heres where that part starts, but in a cameo I ain't a orphan and I'm not picking on you orphans out there)

I had homework and a test in the same god damned class, and I havent studied or finished my homework.

My eyes widened- I pulled my english binder out of my bookbag, and began to work quickly.Good thing I was almost done- thank god.

"Time to get up girls! Breakfast!" I heard from downstairs. I groaned. "What is it Alissa......" "I forgot to do my homework.." I said. "Aw god damn! I did two!" She said, hitting her head. "Well, we have to get breakfast~" she groaned. We walked downstairs, and had eggs and toast.

I was wondering, where did all this money come from? The state? The state doesn't have this much money to give a small orphanage, so I suppose they had to be rich? I dunno. I ate my food silently, as nearly everyone else chattered amongst themselves. I noticed that I had been more serious as of late, and not playing around as much. I thought of a quote from 'The Boy In The Striped Pajamas' as in the movie- it could've explained what had happened to me- I grew up.

Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows. - John Betjeman.

After breakfast, I got dressed in a black hoodie, with purple swirls and spots, and in blue jeans. I wore my regular shoes, and left my hair down. I quickly packed up my things, then we were off to school.

-*later on that day, last period, english*-

"Shit-" I heard Shadow mumble. I pull out my homework, that I had gotten finished in my other classes. "What is it?"

"I forgot the homework."

"Then try to do it before she takes it up." My teacher was talking, but I couldn't understand her. Shadow picked up a piece of paper, and began writing on it. She was about at the same place that I was, but she had less than a minute.

She didn't get finished, and Mrs Floyd (I'll just use her name XD) passed out the tests and took up the homework.

It was a vocabulary test- simple! But I wasn't sure if she wanted me to write the word or the letter. So I wrote both. And then, after that, we had a spelling test- simple! I quickly finished it, and handed it in.

She threw it away.

"Go redo your test-" she said. "How many times did I say just the letter." She said. I just grabbed the other paper again, and sat right back down. Shadow looked at me with a concerned look on her face, but I just ignored it. I looked back down at the test when the intercom came on.

(This is the end of what happened to me. I finished the test and left pissed off.)

"Mrs Floyd?" The lady in the office said. "Yes?" She replied. "We need Shadow Everlyn (don't ask I don't even know) and Alissa Mertini for dismissal." "Okay, they'll be right up there." Mrs Floyd replied. "Thank you."

She wrote something down- I suppose a zero. No one tells me what I want in school right now exept me, and I could care less. I picked up my stuff, and got out of there as quick as possible. In the hall, I waited for Shadow.

"Why do you suppose we have to leave?" Shadow asks as soon as she shuts the door. "To go home, I suppose." I say. "One- she would've picked up all the kids, and two, she NEVER picks us up early." "Well, I have no idea. I'm glad I'm outta there." I say. "She's a donkey." I snort.

"And you're a Jeffery!" She said.

"A Jeffery? Like a pig?"

"DONT! Say the 'P' word."

"Yeesh, okay. Are you a fan of MU?" I ask.

"And Deadlox! And TheBajanCanadian!" She says, now jumping up and down slightly.

"Setos my fav personally, but also I like watching Bodil, Deadlox, and Ghost!" I say, smiling.

"Tys mine, girly." She said, laughing a bit. "Don't worry, I won't!" I say, laughing. "I watch like, 150 people, and I usually did that when I was drawing or doing homework- it was fun really!" I say. She smiles and nods. "I do that sometimes too!"

Eventually, we made it to the office. I was shocked at who I saw waiting for us. 2 familiar people- they were very familiar. They were....

---

Haha! CLIFFHANGERRRR!

Sorry if this was shitty, I tried to use what happened to me irl XD

473 reads! Thanks so much!

43 votes on this book already! Thanks so much you guys!

OMFG, WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 100! I'll tell you guys what. If I reach one hundred by Halloween, I'll do something you guys want- a short book that can be about anything. I could do a crossover, or whatever you all want! And I'll be doing a Q&A for it also on my Random book, so when you see the Q&A chapter pop up, there you go! And also a contest in the contest book!

Well slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more fab books! Love your faces! Bye my endermen and EnderCats!