Chapter 16

Alissa

I woke up the next morning, crick in my neck. I had slept on the floor last night, so maybe SOMEONE *coughcough* Dillian *coughcough* would tell me what happened. Why she was talking to the hospital. We dont have any friends that were boys, besides....

Wait. It cant be... It wouldnt be.

I just shook the thought out of my head, and stood up, groaning. I finally noticed what woke me up- a girl about the same age as me, and she was wearing a black night gown with a wolf and a full moon on it. (of course with fluffy sweatpants, cause if she wasnt.. that wouldve been awkward..) It was Shadow.

"So, you got drunk?"

 I rolled my neck. "No."

"Then why were you past out on the floor?"

"Cause I wanted to be."

"Yeah, definately..." Shadow said sarcastically, she then left, and I went into my own bedroom, to get changed.

So much has happened this week, I thought, as I blindly chose what I was going to wear. I lost my parents, went to the orphanage, met Shadow, and now Im back at basically home. I thought as I got it on.

I went to look at myself in the mirror. I saw a razor blade- but simply ignored it. It would only cause more pain and suffering. I looked at what I was wearing.

I was wearing a red, see through sweater, and a black tank underneath it. the arms began at my shoulders. I also had on some ripped jeans, and some grey tennis shoes. I didnt look half bad. I grabbed my glasses. (I CANT EVEN SEE WHAT IM WRITING RIGHT NOW WHERE IS MY GOD DAMN GLASSES oh well Im using my moms glasses XD

I walked out, and downstairs silently. Although I had taken about 20 minutes, no o ne was downstairs yet, besides Mrs. Enele. 

"Good morning, Alissa, feeling better today?" 

"Yeah. I gotta get signed up, right?"

"Yeah, Ill be coming in with you today."

"Dealio."

And our conversation ended, as she gave me my eggs. I scarfed them down- I was FAMISHED.

Everyone laughed at the sight, but I just ate. If you had tried to separate me from the food at that moment, you wouldve gotten your finger gnawled off.

I finished soon enough though, and I blushed as everyone sat down and ate, way slower than me. Though I didnt hesitate when I was offered another egg.

Soon enough, it was time for school. Dillians mom came in with me- and the few people that saw me, were shocked. Nearly everyone knew me- for different reasons- most for my fighting back like a bulldog.

"Mrs Allisa?" The secretary in the front office said. "You back already? You miss us too much?"

"Yeah, I missed you all." I said, grinning a bit.

"We need to get her signed back in."

"Oh, even if you leave, you dont get removed off the schedule. Its a glitch. You still get the same schedule. Do you need another?"

I shook my head- I didnt throw it away. I was slightly embarrassed- it was so awkward I had to come her when I didnt need anything. I felt my face get hot.

"Well, you best be on your way." She said, smiling. I smiled softly, and walked out. I waved to Mrs Enele, and walked down the hall. I gulped as I walked into the classroom. 

I saw everyones eyes widen- but one pair was missing.

Setos.

"Alissa?!" Shouted Kat. I put on a sly smirk, hiding my slight fear for where Seto was.

All my closest friends hugged me. I smiled. Although my familys gone, and theres nothing that could replace where they were in my heart, I had my friends. (AND FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC)

"Well, you back already?" My teacher asked. I nodded. "Well, welcome back." He said. I sat down in my past seat- no one seemed to be there besides my friends- seemingly they saved my seat for me.

Heres to a day of welcoming back.

Later on, in science, Mr. Trainer was there, but he seemed worried. 

He pulled me out around time to go.

"Um, do you know where Seto is? He is your friend right?"

"Yeah, hes my friend- but no, What happened?"

"He was acting strange yesterday- and he couldnt pay attention. He seemed sad- well he has all week- but his head sorta was... bleeding..."

Wait what?

"I dont have have any info- but I can ask Dillian and them.."

"Okay- If you get anything, please tell me. I get worried about him. His parents are never around, y'know."

"I didnt know that- how'd you know?"

"I asked him." 

"Oh."

"Well, go on in." I went back in- and I pulled Dillian away from everyone.

"Really. Why were you home so late last night." I asked.

"Oh, I had a school thing." (YES KILLER JUST CAME ON) 

"Defanitely. We both know you dont do school clubs."

"I swear!"

"Tell me the truth. Mr. Trainer and I are worried about where Seto is. I feel thats what happened. What. Happened. To. Seto." I said.

"Something." She said.

"What?!" I said, getting mad.

"..."

I shot daggers at her.

"Fine... It was who I was talking about last night on the phone."

Seto was in the hospital.... My eyes widened, as the bell rang.

I ran out first. I had to go see him. Now.

I ran down the road, on the way to the contest recently reopened, the one my dad died at- TurnTables.

But I was a fool. I should have been paying attention to the traffic and the road.

All I remembered was seeing a pair of headlights ramming into me.

---

Hehe.. HEHE. HAHAHAHHAHA *Ender.exe has stopped respondi- *ATTACKS*

sorry back sorry I had this planned all along also :3

WELL IM GOING TO TRY TO WRITE MORE TOMORROW

OMFG MONSTER (Meg and Dia) JUST CAME ON YESH I LOVE THIS SONG

anyway- THANKS FOR 1.4K READS! I love you all! :D

And also for 128 followers! I CANT BELIEVE IT! Over 100 people care for me- it makes me feel so happy :D I love each and everyone of you.

@PonyCorns_147 Remember Chapter 12? HEHE HES AN INDIRECT CAUSE OF HER GETTING RUN OVER HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS GOING TO DO THIS ILOORMINATI CONFERMLZED XDDD

So dont forget to slap that vote button with a book, and follow for more! Love your faces! BAI!