Chapter 29

Alissa

I woke up the next morning, elated. We were going to get Dillian today.

I got out of bed, and I pulled on a Five Nights At Freddys hoodie, and black jeans, with purple converse. I brushed my hair, and looked at my mirror. I giggled, almost looking insane. I needed to get this mirror fixed sometime soon-

And as soon as I thought that- Dillians mom walked in.

"H- oh....."

I just laughed. I couldnt help it. I decided I couldnt always be sad, and that I needed to move on. Haters gonna hate.

"Yeah. Lets go get something to eat, then we can pick up Dillian. And in the meantime, please take down that mirror... Thats sorta scary."

"Yes, mom." And she walked out as I pulled the mirror down. I grabbed the one shard that I pulled out, and hid it. Maybe could come to some use?

I went downstairs, and gave the broken mirror to Dillians mom. I looked down at my phone, but then looked forward, and heard her calling me.

"Alissa! Earth to Alissa!" She said. I looked at her.

"Ready to go?" I nod.

As we head to a restraunt to eat at, Astronaut by Simple Plan came on, and I quietly sang along to it.

"Tonight I'm feeling like an astronaut, sending SOS from this tiny box..."

"Alissa?" Dillians mom asks.

"Yeah?"

"Are you doing alright? Ive seen how youve been acting.. And I think we should maybe see a doctor about it..."

"Im doing fine! I mean-"

"I know! You were sobbing Wendsday evening, and then yesterday, BAM, suddenly all better! Wait..."

"NO EW!" I screeched. She laughed. I just looked at her like she was insane. Maybe she was.

"Okay. Just keep your eyes on the road." I rolled my eyes and said. We soon got to the restraunt.

I saw the news station, say "Young girl shot and killed! Only age 17!" I looked, and sighed.

It was Ami. "Supposedly, she had been fighting with her father, and he got angry. He was strangled by a young girl, who chooses to remain anonymous."

I placed my head on our table. She had once been my friend.. And shes dead now. I couldnt help but feel bad. We couldve helped her... Just like I couldve helped my mom...

Okay, maybe I do need help. I thought. I think she saw the look on my face, or maybe I mumbled my thoughts cause she somehow knew what I had thought.

She hugged me as she said, "After we pick up Dillian, I'll place you a meeting with a specialist..."

I opened my mouth to protest, but I shoved food in my mouth instead. Although I hated to admit it, maybe I needed some help.

We soon left, and we picked up Dillian.

Me and Dillian chatted on the way home. I told her what happened to Ami, and she explained what happened with her and Ami. It made me frown, and feel bad. All my sympathy for Ami had nearly disappeared.

After we got home, Dillians mom scheduled me an appointment with a councilor. I just shook my head- I was actually doing better, Id like to believe. But even the slightest mention, I would not feel well at all, and just all and all, not happy.

Once we got there, I looked down immediately. I didnt feel comfortable being there. But when I got into the councilors room, I just looked up, and sighed. No getting out of this.

Dillian

I had stayed at home while Mom took Alissa to the Counsilors place. I felt being engulfed in a hug, and I turned around, to see Shadow, August, Seto, and... Amber? She cowered down, and I saw she had a black eye.

"Ami got her before she died." Shadow said. I guess they heard also. Seto cleared his throat.

"Uh, I was actually looking for Alissa. where is she?"

"Oh, shes at the doctor."

"Really? Why?" 

"Mom saw she was depressed. So bam."

His expression softened. "Oh. Mind if I crash until they get back?" I notice something shift in his backpack, but I ignore it.

"Course not, just chill! I didnt even invite them over!"

Amber walked over to me. "Hey, Dillian. I wanted to say I was sorry. I was forced.. I was scared.."

"Its alright!" I grinned. She smiled. 

As we waited, we played some games, and watched some TV. 

Everything was going right. And I'd hope that it would stay that way.

And It would.

---

ACK WHY 

well, If you go to my random  book, Yes I am ending this book next chapter. Sorry! I ran out of ideas- Well I had a few more ideas, but they frankly wouldnt make sense. Ill be doing next chapter, then a quick little epilouge. If you guys want to add on, you can, just gimme some credit :P

I will be doing another book, called Dimensions also. Im thinking if I should make it with OCs, or just Youtubers. Its actually sorta based off of mine and my friends RP game, but it wont be exactly like it. kk? kk. There will be 3 10 chapter books, then 1 5 chapter book. :D

Im stressed. KK? All Im saying.

Well, dontforget to slap that vote button wiht a book, and follow for more! Love you all :D