Chapter 13

Azeem POV: that's it I have to tell Sabrina how I feel! I need to tell her how much I love her and only started dating Pari again because I thought she and Atif had a thing but obviously they doesn't but I don't know about her and Adam! I can't take it! I have to tell her by tonight!

Sabrina invited Adam over at a coffee shop as she wanted to him that she can't love him because she loves Azeem. Adam came dressed smartly, he looked really hot though, Sabrina's jaw dropped and said, "Wow!".
"Haha I have that effect on people" said Adam. Sabrina laughed, "Right so what was that important thing you had to tell me?" said Adam.
"Well Adam you're a great guy..."said Sabrina.
"Yes and" said Adam.
"Hmm well i don't know how to tell you butI love someone else!" Said Sabrina.
"Who?!" Said Adam.
"Azeem!" Said Sabrina.
"I know!" Replied Adam.
"What do you mean you know?!" Said Sabrina.

"Well it's quite obvious but why aren't you both together then" said Adam.

"I don't know if he loves me too, he's dating Pari and they look very serious about each other" said Sabrina.

"Oh, well hes a really big idiot if he doesn't love you back! You're amazing, he's a lucky guy but Sabrina I don't think Azeem is serious about Pari, like she plays and flirts about with him but he always has his eyes on you!" Said Adam.

"Aaaw thank you Adam that's really sweet and are you sure?!" Said Sabrina.

"Your welcome and yes I'm sure!" Said Adam.

"OMG what do I do now!" Said Sabrina.

"Go tell him then" said Adam.

"OMG how?! I'm so nervous Adam please help me" said Sabrina.

"Ok I'll come down to your house tonight and you get him to come to the garden" said Adam.

"Ok that sounds like a plan" said Sabrina. She hugs and runs off.

Adam POV: Wow that went well, I thought she was going to tell me that she loved me too but she loves Azeem, I guess they are made for you each other, I'm just a third wheel... Oh well i have to sacrifice my love...

Sabrina runs home happily, she bumps into Azeem, "hey can I talk to you?!" Said Azeem.

"Yes sure" said Sabrina.

"Ok cool met me in the garden" said Azeem.

"Ok" smiled Sabrina.

So Sabrina gets ready and runs outsides, she stands outside waiting for Azeem in the cold. He finally comes and says, "I've want to tell you this for a really long time but I have to tell you this before I'm too late" said Azeem.
"Ok" said Sabrina.
"I love you Sabrina!" Said Azeem.
"What?!" Said Sabrina.
"Yes I love you!" Said Azeem.
"But what about Pari?!" Said Sabrina.
"I only got back with Pari because I thought you and Atif had a thing!" Said Azeem.
"OMG stupid! Couldn't you have at least asked me" said Sabrina.
"No I didn't know how and what to say to you" said Azeem.
"Well you idiot! I freaking love you too! I was so heartbroken when you got back together with Pari and I thought you didn't love me that's why I was with Adam!" Said Sabrina.

"Omg really?! I started to think I was a third wheel in your relationship" said Azeem.

Adam walked over and said, "Azeem no I was the third wheel in your relationship if only I knew you would love each other I would have never sent a marriage proposal to Sabrina! You both are meant to be!" Said Adam.

He took Sabrina's hand and put it on Azeem's hand, "Now you both should tell your parents and get married!" Said Adam.
"Haha good idea" said Azeem.
"Ok I'll be off then, my job here is done" said Adam. As Adam walked away, Sabrina stopped him and hugged him and said, "Thank you so much Adam!". Adam then said, "Please don't say thank you, what are friends for?! And Azeem take good care of her or else!". He laughed.

Sabrina and Azeem were alone now, he hugged each other and won't let go, the moon and stars were out, Azeem leaned forward and kissed Sabrina, it felt magical. They went back inside and saw both their parents in the living room, they then said, "What are you both doing outside at this time?!" Said Azeem's dad.

"We went to the garden to talk" said Azeem.

"Talk about what?!" Said Azeem's dad.

"Dad, mum, uncle and auntie WE have something to tell you" said Azeem.

"What?!" Said his dad.

"Me and Sabrina both love each other and want to get married..." said Azeem.

"OMG really?!" Said Azeem's dad.

"Yeah" said Azeem.

Azeem's dad smiled and said, "Mubarak ho Haroon!".

"Mubarak ho Rahim" said Sabrina's dad.

Both their parents hugged each other and Azeem's mum said, "omg let me go get the sweets(mithai)". Azeem's mum fed Azeem and Sabrina the mithai then gave some to her husband and Sabrina's mum and dad.

"Where is Sarmad?!" Said Sabrina's dad.

"I'm here dad" said Sarmad walking into the door.

"That's good your here Sarmad, I have some good news to tell you!" Said Their dad.

"Omg really?! Tell me" said Sarmad.

"Your sister Sabrina is getting married to Azeem" said his dad.

"OMG that's amazing, congratulations little sis and congratulations Azeem" said Sarmad.

"Thanks Bhai" said Sabrina. Sarmad kissed her on the forehead. Azeem and Sarmad hugged, "Thank you bro" said Azeem.

"So We'll have you both engaged first then marriage" said Sabrina's dad.

"Yeah that's a good idea" said Azeem's dad.

"Let's start the preparation" said Azeem's mum.

HEEEEEYYY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! Comment share and like
Let me know what you think?! I would some love feedback... Big twist coming soon but at the moment I'll leave you all with some cute romantic moments between Sabrina and Azeem also maybe I was wondering should I start a wee love story for Sarmad or no let know what you think?! And also don't you feel sad for Adam poor soul sacrificed his love so that Sabrina would be happy!!! Soo cute !!