Chapter 23

Sabrina was torn between being with the man she really loved or being with the man who loves her so much, Sabrina was in a dilemma she didn't know what to do. The love of her life was dying and that too maybe because of her, She cursed herself for doing that to Azeem.

Sabrina was so confused she hated herself and just wanted to end her life as the her suffering was increasing. Will Azeem live? And will he forgive her?! She didn't know what to do, she was so helpless when she remembered who helped her through her tough times so she called Alia. She came as soon as Sabrina called her, Sabrina broke down, Alia tried to comfort her and told her that everything will be ok and to pray as only Allah can help them now. For hours and hours Sabrina read the Quran and read her namaaz(prayer) she didn't get up from the prayer mat until the doctor came. Alia read the Quran aswell and read namaaz too, after a while Alia asked Sabrina, why she did that to Azeem to which Sabrina replied, "Azeem thought that me and him got married and he was about to kiss me I was filled with so much emotions I nearly let him when suddenly I realised that I was married to Adam and that it's not right to let another man touch you even though we hugged. i couldn't betray Adam like that after all he looked after me and loved me and he is my husband! But Alia what do I do?! I'm living with a man who loves me dearly while I'm still in love with Azeem whenever Adam and I get close I imagine Azeem in front of me whenever Adam shows love and affection towards me Azeem's face comes, I tried my best to get his thoughts out of my mind but what's the point if I can't get Azeem out of my heart how will I get him out of my mind" said Sabrina.

"Oh my god! I can't imagine how your feeling right now! Sabrina don't torture yourself like this, I can completely understand why you are doing this but this isn't the answer! You can't spend your whole life with a man you can't love! It's torture for you, Azeem and Adam. For God sake Azeem loves you and you love him then why can't you both be together! You need to tell Adam Sabrina you need to tell him!" Said Alia.

"I can't Alia I just can't! You don't understand when my parents gave up hope of Azeem ever waking up, they told me to move on with Adam, I did try my best to move on and I did start to like Adam but a part of me always wanted Azeem, Every night I had dreams of Azeem that we got married and then all of a sudden the night of the accident! You don't understand Adam loved me even though he knew that I might never be able to love him back and when my marriage broke with Azeem my father asked him to marry me and he said Yes straightaway because he didn't want my family to face any shame or troubles from anyone and for someone to support me! Sacrificing my love is the least I can do for him even then I can't repay him for what he did for me" cried Sabrina.

Alia hugged Sabrina, the doctor and a nurse walked out of the ward, We have tried our best but Azeem's heartbeat isn't increasing its as if he doesn't even want to be alive anymore. He's given up  if you want you can go in. Sabrina ran into the ward and cried, "please please wake up Azeem! Please I Love you! Yes I only and only Love you! Please wake up! Come on please for me! For your family wake up!" Shouted Sabrina.

Suddenly the machine started beeping, his heartbeat was slowly increasing, Sabrina started to cry even more, she kissed his hand and forehead and all his face. "I love you". She ran outside the ward to go and read namaaz to Thank Allah for bringing him back to life. When she got up and turned around she saw Adam standing there, he was looking at her and asked her how Azeem was? She told him that he is better now. Adam then said, "lets go home, you need some rest".

"Adam, if you don't mind and can I please stay over at my parents house tonight" said Sabrina.

"Yeah that's fine" said Adam. Adam drove her to her parents house, they didn't speak to each other at all through the whole car journey until when they reached at Sabrina's parents house they greeted each other. With that Adam went off. When Sabrina did the door bell Aftab opened the door and told Sabrina to come in, Sabrina spent some time with her mother and father, they felt tired after a while so they went to sleep, Sabrina decided to go downstairs and make some tea, she stood outside in the garden for a while when suddenly Afrab appears and said, "What are you doing here?".

"Nothing just needed fresh air, what are you doing there?!" Said Sabrina.

"Same but I come here every night to gather my thoughts" said Aftab.

"Oh ok" said Sabrina.

They were silent for a while, "Why do you seem so upset?!" Said Aftab.

"Well where do I start the love of my life woke up from a coma and nearly died today because of me and the man whom I'm married to loves me a lot but I don't love him because I love Azeem and I'm so confused I don't know what to do!" Cried Sabrina.

"Wow ummm that's terrible I've kinda been in that situation but word of advice Be with the one who you love because end of the day you will be hurt, the person who you love will be hurt and the person who loves you will be hurt. its not worth it just be honest and tell your husband exactly how you feel" said Aftab.

Sabrina started to cry even more, "if only it was that easy! I don't even know what to do!". Aftab hugged Sabrina, he didn't know why but he felt that he had to, they hugged for a while, Aftab told Sabrina to cry out her feeling because she will feel better if she shared her pain and sorrow with someone. So she did, they talked for hours and hours Aftab told Sabrina about his love story, he loved a girl called Laila but she got married to someone else and she wasn't happy with the marriage as she always loved Aftab. He went to Dubai for a business trip and got a phone call that something happened to Laila when he came, he found out that Laila had committed suicide and died. Aftab's tears started to flow if only I stayed here she could have been alive today, Sabrina tried to comfort him. When suddenly Sabrina fainted, Aftab ran and call the Sabrina's parents who call their family doctor, when the doctor came they told them that Sabrina's blood pressure was very low so they should keep an eye on her and get her to eat and rest. Aftab looked after her and gave her food in her room, she was getting special treatment for a day. She remembered that she had to go and meet Azeem at the hospital to see how it was. So Aftab took her to the hospital, Sabrina ran into Azeem's room and hugged him, suddenly Azeem pushed her away and said, "Stay away from me! I hate you!".

Heeeeeyy guys hope you like this chapter yaaaaayy Azeem is alive... and bless Aftab he's lost a loved one and is trying to support Sabrina!! And what happened to Azeem why is he behaving so rudely towards Sabrina???

Don't forget to like share and most of all comment please I need  feedback!!