Chapter 25

Adam rushed home as soon as he could, it was really confused what should he do? He has loved Sabrina since college and she's now his wife, the time they spent together and everything they have been through. What Azeem said was stuck in his mind, he was angry and confused so he started smashing things and throwing the table, duvet and things on his shelf were on the floor. Sabha ran in and saw Adam on the floor crying, she never saw him that upset before, Adam put his hand on his face, Sabha noticed that his hand was bleeding. She went to get a plaster and put it on his wound, she then asked him what happened.
"What would you do if the person you loved, loves someone else and the person that she loves, loves them too but even after what you've done for that person they still only and only love that person?" Said Adam.

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be" said Sabha.

Adam wiped away his tears and said, "you're right! That's what I'm going to do now".

Adam walked out his room and went downstairs, got into his car and drove off. After a while Sabrina came in, Sabha saw her and told her to come in the garden with her, "Do you love Adam?" Said Sabha.
"Umm yeah why?" Said Sabrina.
"Please tell me the truth I know everything, All I need to know is if you love him or not" Said Sabha.
"No I love someone else" said Sabrina.
"Oh ok, because Adam is ready to sacrifice his love for you! Can't you see how much he loves you! I don't know what happened but he went to the hospital and when he came back, he was pretty upset" said Sabha.
"I know but have you ever been in love? Adam means a lot to me and I appreciate everything he's done for me but I love Azeem and always will" said Sabrina.
"Ok that's your decision but I only wanted to let you know how Adam is feeling about all this, I know it must be hard living with someone else while you're in love in someone else it must be hell for you and him but remember it's been more than hell for Adam because he knows that you love someone else yet you are HIS wife!
Please do me a favour and go into yours and Adam's room then you will understand" Said Sabha.

Sabrina ran upstairs to her bedroom and saw that everything was a mess, the table was broken, the things on the shelf were on the floor, broken and smashed. The duvet was on the floor, and Adam's and Sabrina's wedding photo was smashing into pieces. Sabrina fell to the ground and started crying, suddenly she got a call from Sarmad saying that Yasmin and her family have arrived so she should come as soon as possible. Sabrina tried calling Adam but he doesn't pick up so she tells Sabha to tell Adam to go to her house as Yasmin and her family are here. Sabrina quickly rushes out, when she arrives home everyone is staring at her because she is late, Sarmad introduces everyone to Sabrina, Sabrina greets everyone then meets Yasmin. They talk for a while and finally Yasmin's father says, "We accept this marriage proposal! Engagement next week?".
"Congratulations and yes next week is fine also someone bring the mithai and sweets" said Sarmad's dad.
Sarmad's mother gives everyone mithai and sweets, Sabrina and Aftab take Sarmad and Yasmin to the garden so that they can be alone for a while and so that Sabrina can talk to Aftab.
Meanwhile Sarmad and Yasmin are catching up and celebrating, Sabrina is telling Aftab everything that happened today and she asks him what she should do, "Sabrina, I don't know what to say you and Azeem love each other a lot but Adam has loved and cared for you a lot and the fact that he's willing to sacrifice his love for you AGAIN! shows that he loves you more than anything but the decision is up to you! Only you know how you feel!" Said Aftab.

"Yeah you are right Aftab but the thing is I don't even know what I want now! I just don't know" said Sabrina.

"Ok that's fine then you tell them that you need a break from all this and that you need time to think as so much as happened! Just go on a holiday until that way you won't be hurting anyone's feeling and you will have time to think everything through" said Aftab.

"Oh my god! That's a great idea, thank you so much, you are a life saver" said Sabrina, she hugged him and said, "Thank you, you have been such a great friend".
"Your welcome" said Aftab.

It was time for Yasmin and her family to go so they went back inside and said their goodbyes to everyone, after they left Adam walked in with Azeem. Sabrina was shocked at seeing this, Uncle Rahim and Auntie Nasreen ran to Azeem and hugged him, they were so happy to see him home, Waqas and Rafi walked in and hugged Azeem while Sabrina was standing their like a statue. Everyone was there, so Sabrina ran upstairs when she came back down, she came with a suitcase.
The
"Where are you going?" Said Sarmad.

"I'm going away, I need time to think! I need to be alone..." said Sabrina.

"But you can't just leave this, where are you even going?" Said Sarmad.

"Somewhere away from everything and everyone" said Sabrina.

She walked towards her mum and dad and hugged them, she then went to Sarmad and said, "I'll try to come back for your engagement if I don't make it then I'll leave you with theses gifts, don't open it until your engagement day".
"Ok but at least tell us where you are going?!".
Sabrina's tears started flowing with that she walked away, she was near the door when suddenly Adam shouted on her. "Where are you going?' Said Adam.
"Somewhere!" Replied Sabrina.
"Sabrina you don't need to go, you and Azeem love each other and should be together, go to him. You are free!" Said Adam.
"No Sabrina! You are Adam's wife you should stay with him! He's been looking after you and loves you a lot please forget about me!" Said Azeem.

"STOP! Please STOP BOTH OF YOU!" Said Sabrina.

"Sabrina..." Said Adam.

"No! You both can't decide this! It's my life too! One sacrifices his love and then the other! I'm not a toy I have feeling! I can't jump to one and then to the other!" Said Sabrina.

"We didn't mean it like that" said Azeem.

"Well the problem is me isn't it?! I need to go to think everything through because I don't know how I feel anymore!" Said Sabrina. With that she ran out the house and told the driver to drive her to the airport. Adam called Alia to see if she knew where Sabrina was going but she was shocked to hear that Sabrina has gone somewhere without telling her. They all tried calling Sabrina but her phone was disconnected.

Where did Sabrina go?! Who will she chose Adam or Azeem!

Heeeyy guys hope you liked this chapter and I've changed the storyline abit I still working on it now that Sabrina is away on my her holiday I don't know what to write or how to continue it and also who will she chose Adam or Azeem! I honestly don't know anymore I love both characters! Please help me out:)

Don't forget to comment, like and share :) thank you and I might not be able to update regularly as my exams are started... ;( pray for me that I pass all my exams Insha'allah