Chapter 36

It's the Walima day, Azeem wakes up and sees that Sabrina is still asleep, he kisses her forehead and gently wakes her up. "Wake up my princess" said Azeem.
"Azeem let me sleep!" Said Sabrina.
Sabrina it's 1:00pm!" Said Azeem.
"OMG why didn't you tell me before!" Said Sabrina. She jumped up and when to the bathroom to get freshen up, when she got out, she seen that Azeem had laided her clothes on the bed for her. She thanked him and started wearing the saree but needed help wearing it as she didn't know how to put it on so Azeem helped her rap it around her. They both went downstairs to have breakfast, Azeem's parents asked Sabrina if she was ok and told her that they have to get ready by 5:00pm as the Walima starts at 6:00 and they have a flight to catch at 11:o0 for their honeymoon. Sabrina was happy to hear this so after breakfast Sabrina and Azeem went upstairs to pack their suitcases after they done that, Sabrina went to have a shower, when she came out she started getting ready so Azeem went to have a shower when he came out Sabrina was ready, the makeup artist was almost done. Azeem wore his suit but needed help with his tie so Sabrina helped him.
"You look beautiful my angel" said Azeem.
"Thank you babe, you look hot!" Said Sabrina.
"Oh really?!" Said Azeem.
"Oh yes!" Laughed Sabrina.
Suddenly there was a knock on the door, "Come in" shouted Azeem. It was Rafi, "Bro let me take your suitcases so I can put it in the car". So Azeem gave the suitcase to Rafi, They went downstairs, Azeem's parents stood there and said, "Masha'allah what a beautiful couple, Masha'allah may God protect you from the evil eye". They all got into their own car and made their way to the venue. The guests had already arrived but were waiting in the reception area, when Azeem and Sabrina walked in, everyone got their phones out and started taking photos of them. They got on to the stage, the guests started coming up and congratulating them and giving them gifts, finally Sabrina's family had arrived, they greeted and congratulated the couple. Sabrina was very happy to see her family, the photographer started telling Azeem and Sabrina to do weird poses while the guests were eating, one by one the photographer called the guests onto the stage to take photos with the newly wed couple. After all that they cut the cake, the guests went away while Sabrina and Azeem met Sabrina's family and his own parents before going to the airport. The venue was a hotel so they quickly booked a room so that they could change their clothes and go to the airport. Sabrina's family and Azeem's family all came to the airport to drop them off. After check in they were finally on the plane to India. Azeem booked a mini world tour, first in India then Turkey, then Spain, Morocco, Scotland then finally Paris. "Im so lucky to have you" said Sabrina.
"I'm even more lucky to have you" said Azeem. A few hours later they had finally arrived, a taxi was waiting for them outside. Azeem booked one of the best 5 star hotels in India. First they rested because of jet lag then went outside to see the Taj Mahal, it was stunning they just stood there looking at the beauty. They seen people getting married in front of the Taj Mahal it was beautiful, They watched as the couple said Qubool Hai. It was really romantic, Azeem and Sabrina went to congratulate the couple and gave them their blessings. The couple were happy and asked them where they were from as they didn't look like they are from here. Azeem told them that Sabrina is Scottish and Azeem is American but lived in Dubai most of his life and are here for their honeymoon. After chatting for a while Azeem and the groom exchanged number as the groom lives here and can help them whenever they need so Azeem and Sabrina thanked them and went on to sight seeing, they went to Agra Fort, then went Jama Masjid. They prayed and thanked God for reunited them and to bless their marriage. As they walked out the mosque they seen homeless people so they gave them money and food, they blessed them and gave them lots of duas. It was midnight, Azeem and Sabrina quickly packed their bags and made their way to the airport to catch a flight to Turkey, while on the airplane Azeem told Sabrina to close her eyes so she did as she was told. He then told her to open her eyes, when she opened her eyes, Azeem had a present in his hand, he gave it to Sabrina. When she opened it she seen a diamond set and a gold set, she was over the moon. She kissed his cheeks and thanked him. Azeem was glad that she liked the gift, throughout the whole journey they spoke about where to go and what to do, eventually Sabrina fell asleep on Azeem. When they arrived in Turkey it was very hot, even though it was midnight so as soon as they got to the villa, they fell asleep. In the morning Sabrina got up early without disturbing Azeem and arranged a romantic breakfast by the beach for her and Azeem, She talked to the waiters and the personnel of the resort and arrange it all without Azeem knowing. She left him a note on the pillow that said she's waiting for him at the beach. She waited for him at the table set with good fresh food. When Azeem came, His jaw dropped Sabrina was looking amazing and Sabrina was speechless her husband looked really handsome.
"Wow when did you plan this?" Said Azeem.
"Haha when you were asleep, hope you like it" said Sabrina.
"Of course, my wifey organised this then obviously it's going to amazing" said Azeem.
"Haha thank you, come and eat hubby" said Sabrina. After they had their breakfast, they went skydiving. Sabrina was scared at first but Azeem told her that she's be ok and that she shouldn't worry because he was with her. They both had fun while skydiving, they then went to Sultan Ahmed Mosque, it was absolutely beautiful. They prayed that after death, they want to be reunited and walk into Jannat together. They stayed in Turkey for 2 days then went to Spain.

Heeeyy guys I hope you liked this chapter it took me ages to write and by the way this is the longest chapter I've ever written lol I put the Walima and Honeymoon in one chapter but I'll continue the honeymoon part 2 in the next chapter :) please let me know if you guys liked it and please give feedback also PLEASE READ MY NEW STORY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! :)

.
.
.

Btw guys I need your help I'm not sure how to continue the story like do you guys want everything to be good and normal or do you want a twist? If you have any ideas please message me or comment :) x