Chapter 35

It was finally the big day, the wedding day, Sabrina and Azeem's BIG DAY!
They both felt nervous and scared after what happened last time so both read namaaz at their own homes and started getting ready, the makeup artist had come and helped Sabrina get ready after Sabrina got ready, the photographers had arrived, they first took pictures and videos from the house then from the hall, Sabrina was sitting in a special room. Only Sabrina's close friends such as Alia, Ameerah and Iram were inside with her, all the guests had arrived but waiting at the reception, suddenly the girls got into a line to welcome the groom and his family, to welcome the Baraat. The dhol players had arrived and so did the bagpipes guys, Atif was standing with Azeem. The girls threw roses petals on the Baraat as they arrived, Azeem went and sat on the stage, close friends went up to him and met him. Finally it was time for Sabrina to come, she came in with her parents, people were throwing the confetti down from the balcony, Azeem got up, Sabrina's brother Sarmad took Sabrina's hand and put it on Azeem's hand in a beautiful way to say that he's handing his sister over to Azeem. The imam has arrived and recited some verses from the Quran and then asked them both the important question.
"Do you accept this marriage?" Said the imam to Sabrina.
"Qubool hai(I accept)" said Sabrina.
The imam asked again and Sabrina replied I accept again and for the last time the imam asked, "Do you accept this marriage?". Sabrina then says, "yes I accept". The imam then says to Azeem, "do you accept this marriage?".
Qubool hai( I accept)" said Azeem.
the imam asked again and Azeem said I accept again then for the time the imam asked, "Do you accept this marriage?". Azeem replied, "Yes I accept". "Congratulation you are now husband and wife" said the imam. He then went on to explain the importance of their marriage and how a husband and wife relationship should be like and he ended it by doing a prayer for the newly wed couple. After the guests had food and congratulated them, they finally went home. When they get home, they are welcomed by Azeem's mother and brothers. Azeem and Sabrina went and sat in the living room as they are told to play the 'Finding the ring' game Waqas brought a bowl full of milk and rose petals and put a ring in it along with other small metallic objects in order to confuse Azeem and Sabrina. Azeem and Sabrina put their hands into the mixture together, and search for the rings using one hand only. They started searching for it but keep finding the other metallic objects, Waqas and Atif were cheering Azeem on while Azeem's mother and dad were cheering for Sabrina. Suddenly they both stop and Sabrina looked at Azeem and pulls out the ring.
"Yaaaayyy Sabrina wins that means she will have the upper hand in the marriage for life hahaha" said Alia.
"Bhai how could you lose! Bhai you cheated you gave the ring to Bhabhi laughed Rafi. Later they did other rituals until finally Azeem's mum said, "Sabrina looks tired, Alia please show her their bedroom" said Azeem's mum.
Alia took Sabrina up, while Azeem was downstairs with the boys. Azeem stood up but Atif stopped him, "Where do you think your going?" Laughed Atif.
"To my bedroom?" Replied Azeem.
"Haha someone's a bit to eager to go to their room" said Waqas.
"No yes! Oh god why are you so annoying" said Azeem.
"Come on Azeem you're a married man now you won't have time for us so just stay for a while" said Atif.
"Ok" said Azeem. Azeem played Fifa with the guys, finally he found a way to escape, he was about to open the door but Alia and Ameerah stood in front of the door stopping him from entering unless he gave them money. Azeem took £600 out and gave them £300 each and told them to go but they kept annoying him until finally they let him go in. When Azeem entered the room, he saw that Sabrina was asleep, so he got into the bed and hugged her. Suddenly Sabrina opened her eyes and said, "What took you so long?!"
"The guys were teasing me and pretending me from coming and then Alia and Ameerah were not letting me come in until I gave them money" said Azeem.
"How much did you give?" Said Sabrina.
"£600, £300 each" said Azeem.
"Oh ok" said Sabrina. Azeem pulled Sabrina closer and kissed her. They consummate the marriage.

Heeeyy guys I have been so busy lately and haven't had time to write any of my stories but yeah it's the summer holidays yaaaaayyy! So I will try my best to update as much as I can also hope u liked this chapter :) let me know what you think :D and ramadan Mubarak :) xx