Chapter 19

Adam greets his dad's childhood friends family and sadly goes upstairs to his room. He stays in for hours and hours until someone knocks on his door, he tells them to come in. Its Sabha with a bowl of ice cream and says, "Would you like some ice cream?".
he looked at her with his teary eyes and says, "No!".
"Omg seriously?! You might be the first person I've met who rejected ice cream? Are you normal?!" Says Sabha.
"What the hell please just go!" Says Adam.
"Oh god Did I say something wrong? I just offered you ice cream sorry!" Said Sabha.

Adam was sitting on the floor, Sabha could see that so she bent down and sat next to him and put the ice cream bowl in front of Adam's face, "I think you should try some" said Sabha.
Adam gets really angry and throws the bowl, it breaks and Sabha hurts her hand while picking up the pieces.
Before leaving she says, "I was only trying to cheer you up". She cried away, After a while he realised what he done and punches his hand, Sabrina calls him but he doesn't pick up so she calls the house phone, Everyone is busy so Sabha picks up the phone, Sabrina asks her who she is so Sabha explains who she is to Sabrina after their chat Sabrina tells Sabha to give the phone to Adam, At first Sabha doesn't want to but knocks before going in, Adam is shirtless so Sabha turns her face around and says, "Someone wants to speak to you!".
Adam picks up the phone and talks to Sabrina for a while, he shuts the phone and throws it on the bed angrily. Sabha is about to walk away when Adam stops her, he goes and puts on a shirt and comes back and apologises for his behaviour and says, "I'm having a bad day and I took my anger out on you, I'm sorry please forgive me".

"It's ok" said Sabha.

"Friends?" Said Adam

"Friends!" Smiled Sabha.

As Sabha walks forward to shake Adam's hand, she slips and falls onto Adam, they are both on the floor. Their eyes lock, they stare into each other's eyes for a while. Adam notices that Sabha's hair is near her eyes so he moves it for her, Sabha's phone starts ringing so they both get up. Sabha runs out the room shyly and Adam just stands their confused, He just realised how beautiful she was. Adam's mum walks into the door and asks if Sabrina had called and he tells her that Sabrina said that she is staying with her parents for a week or two weeks to get her mind off things. Meanwhile she is in Azeem's house as Sabrina as been living their for a couple of months, Sabrina is really confused she gets a really bad headache and flashbacks about Azeem and their almost marriage at that point she remembers everything and starts crying she knows that Azeem is in a coma. Her parents tell her to try her best to forget about Azeem and to move on with Adam but she can't, she only loves Azeem. They tell her that they will never know when Azeem will be back to normal and that she can't wait for him all her life plus they don't know if what Pari is saying is true. Sabrina then says that If Pari was telling the truth then why would she leave Azeem while he's in a coma, she was obviously after his money or something. Sabrina's parents tell Sabrina about how much Adam loves her and how he looked after her but Sabrina only considers him a friend at the moment as Azeem is only one her mind. Her parents tell her that she doesn't have to be with Adam if she doesn't want, she can be with anyone else she likes. Sabrina tells them again that she wouldn't marry anything else except Azeem. The door bell ringing, Azeem's dad greets a guy in and introduces him to Sabrina's dad, the guy tells Sabrina's dad that his name is Aftab. They tell him to sit and talk while Sabrina is sitting on the sofa quietly minding her own busy, From the corner of her eyes she could see that Aftab was looking at her. She did look over to him a few times he was very very good looking so she couldn't help it.

Heeeeeyyyy guys hope you liked this character what do you think about the new characters Sabha and Aftab! Nice names don't you think? Haha anyways how are you finding the story so far! Do you want Sabrina and Azeem to reunited or not! Let me know don't forget to share, comment and like!!  P.S I ship Adam and Sabha :D