Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Sabrina woke up but stayed in her bed, she remembered everything that happened last night and started to cry again, Farah walked in and said, "Sabrina why aren't you coming down".

"I'm not feeling well" replied Sabrina.

"But why are you crying" said Farah.

Sabrina quickly wiped away her tears and said, "Farah I'm not feeling well and I'm in pain that's why" said Sabrina.

"Oh no that's not good, please don't cry I don't like seeing you cry" said Farah.

"Ok my princess I won't cry ok" said Sabrina.

"Ok" smiled Farah.

"Farah... Farah... where are you?" Shouted Their mum.

"Mum! I'm in Sabrina's room" shouted Farah.

"Farah your dad is called you, you go downstairs" said their mum.

"Ok mum" said Farah and went away.

"Sabrina beta what's wrong and why are your eyes so red, have you been crying?" Said her mum.

"Mum..." said Sabrina, she hugged her mum and started crying.

"Sabrina please tell me what's wrong, I'm your mother you can tell me anything" said her mum.

"Mum... I've fallen in love and the person I'm in love with, is with someone else" said Sabrina.

"Oh Sabrina, who is he?" Said her mum.

"It's Azeem..." said Sabrina.

"Oh beta, please don't cry! It's ok, everything will be fine" said her mum.

"Mum I don't know what to do, it just happened and I feel so upset right now, I don't want to do anything!" Said Sabrina.

"I understand beta, don't worry everything will be fine soon, come on beta let's go and eat" said her mum.

"I can't mum, I don't want to get out this room and I don't want to see him" said Sabrina.

"Beta I know it's hard but you will have to face him, this is his house after all. Please Sabrina try to be strong" said her mum.

"Mum please not right now, it's a fresh wound, it will take time to heal" said Sabrina.

"Ok beta, I'll bring the food here" said her mum.

"Ok" said Sabrina.

Sabrina's mum went downstairs to get her food, downstairs Uncle Rahim, Sabrina's dad, Sarmad, Waqas, Rafi, Farah and Azeem were sitting at the table.

"Why is Sabrina not coming down" said Sabrina's dad.

"She was crying that's why" said Farah.

"What?! Why is she crying" said Uncle Rahim.

"She isn't feeling well and is feeling weak that's why" said Sabrina's mum.

"Oh no what's wrong?" Said Sabrina's dad.

"I don't know I think she's getting a really bad fever" said Sabrina's mum.

"Yeah mum her eyes are really red, I think Sabrina baji is in a lot of pain" said Farah.

"Mum I'll take the food upstairs for her and I'll see how she is" said Sarmad.

Sarmad and their dad went upstairs to see Sabrina, Sabrina wasn't well at all, her dad touched her forehead and felt it was very hot. Sarmad helped her get up and put the tray of food on her lap. He took the soup that their mum made for Sabrina and feed her. Sarmad was a caring brother, even though he was tough and cool he always cared and loved his sisters. He looked at Sabrina and noticed that her eyes were really red as if she was crying, he asked her if everything was ok. Sabrina replied says that she was in a lot of pain that's why she was crying but Sarmad didn't believe her, he knew his sister very well and he knew when she was lying.
After feeding her the soup, Sabrina's dad and Sarmad put her to sleep and went downstairs.

After a while Waqas and Rafi went to see her but she was asleep so they went away. Atif came with Alia, he told everyone that Alia came to see Sabrina so Farah took Alia up to Sabrina's room. Sabrina was awake and hugged Alia, "Are you ok hun" said Alia.
"No I'm not" said Sabrina.
"Oh please don't cry everything will ok" said Alia.

Alia and Sabrina chatted for hours and hours until Alia had to go to home, After Alia left Sabrina went to the bathroom and started feeling very dizzy. She fainted in the bathroom.

Azeem and his dad uncle Rahim went upstairs to see if Sabrina was ok, they walked into the room and saw that Sabrina wasn't there. Azeem knocked at the bathroom door but there was no response. Uncle Rahim was worried and told Azeem to open the door when Azeem opened the door he seen that Sabrina was on the ground and was unconscious. He picked her up and put her on the bed, Uncle Rahim called their family doctor. The doctor came and examined Sabrina, she said that "Sabrina has a really high fever and a very low blood pressure that's why she fainted, I'll give you a prescription give her the tablet one in the morning and one at night and the patient should regain conscious within the next 5-10 minutes".

Everyone went away but Azeem stayed he waited for Sabrina to regain conscious, he held her hand. Suddenly Sabrina opened her eyes and seen Azeem told her hand, she quickly moved her hand and said, "what are you doing here?!".

"You weren't feeling well and fainted so I'm here to look after you" said Azeem.

"Thank you but I want my mum" said Sabrina.

"Ok I'll call her" said Azeem.

Azeem called Farah and told her to tell their mum that Sabrina wanted her so Farah went to call her.

"Hey by the way thank you for the Rolex watch" said Azeem.

"Your welcome" said Sabrina.

"But why did you return the jewellery set I gifted you?!" Said Azeem.

"You got that for me?! Why? And I thought you bought it for Pari so I gave it back" said Sabrina.

"Well you were looking at it in the store and I knew you liked it so I bought it for you and no it was for you! Why would I buy it for her" Said Azeem.

"Because she's your girlfriend" said Sabrina.

Tears started flowing from Sabrina's eyes, she wiped them away as fast as she could, Azeem then asked her why she was crying.

"Nothing I've got a really bad headache that's why I was to be alone so if you don't mind can you please leave" said Sabrina.

"Oh ok" said Azeem. As he walked away he turned around and saw Sabrina was crying a lot, he then though to himself i think There is something else wrong with her. As he walked towards his room, he looked at the gift Sabrina bought him and saw a card, it said , "Here's a little gift from me to you,lots of love from Sabrina xxx".

Azeem P.O.V
Why would Sabrina buy me a gift, it was Atif's birthday not mine. Wait is she upset because Atif has a girlfriend! but why would she be best friends with his girlfriend Alia. What else happened last night oh yeah that guy Imran he must have said something to her that's why she's upset. Oh wait a minute she was upset and wanted to go home after I introduced her to Pari. OMG Sabrina likes me!!!

Heeeyyy guys I hope you likes this chapter please comment share and like. Also do comment I love to read feedback let me know what you want to happen and omg I feel so sad for Sabrina right now bless her.