Chapter 3

"Everyone go upstairs and freshen up, I'll call you all down when it's time to eat" said Auntie Nasreen.

Sabrina went into the bathroom to have a shower, meanwhile Azeem came back and went into his room he took his t-shirt off and was about to get changed when suddenly Sabrina ran out the shower shouting "Spider".
She had a towel wrapped around her body like a dress, she ran into Azeem and fell on top of his chest, her hair was dripping wet onto his chest, Sabrina got up but didn't know what to do she was only wearing a towel so she couldn't go out the room, she couldn't stay in the room because of Azeem and she couldn't go into the bathroom because of the spider. Azeem went into the bathroom and killed the spider then throw it out the window so that Sabrina could go and wear her clothes she wanted to thank him again but she didn't think it was the right time.

She quickly went back into the bathroom and wore her red dress when she came out, Azeem was sitting on the chair playing his guitar. He was wearing a green jumper and (denims) blue jeans. Sabrina went beside him and said, "Thank you for putting the suitcase in the car for me, thanks for opened the door for me, thank you for being a gentlemen and opened the door for me again and thank you so much for killing that spider".

Azeem looked at Sabrina and laughed, "Wow umm that's a lot of thank yous in one day lol it's ok no need to thank me".

"By the way why did you come in to the room in the first place?" Said Sabrina.

"Because I wanted to get changed and because this is my room" replied Azeem.

"Your room? Omg I'm so sorry auntie told me to get freshen up and I didn't know this was your room I'm sorry" said Sabrina.

"No it's ok, you didn't know and I didn't mind" he smiled.

"Ok..." replied Sabrina.

The butler came in and said, "Mrs Khan is calling everyone down to eat".

Sabrina was about to go down when suddenly Azeem grabbed her arm and said "Don't go, I mean let me go down first then you come later".

"Why?" Sabrina said looking puzzled.

"Guests are here to meet you and your family and if we go down together they will make something out of it, you know Asian Desi Arabs are all the same they all love gossiping" replied Azeem.

Sabrina laughed, "hahaha that's true and ok you go then".

Azeem went downstairs and Sabrina went 10 mins later...