Chapter 4

Sabrina has an interview with the British University in Dubai, so she was dressed smartly wearing a dress then went to the garden to read a few books before going to the interview.

Atif got out his car, as he walked he noticed a girl sitting in the garden reading a book, she was very beautiful, he thought.

"Hey bro how are you?" Said Azeem.

"Hi I'm fine thanks you?" Said Atif

"Yeah I'm good, where you been mate?" Replied Azeem.

"Nowhere bro always been here, what about you, haven't seen you all week?" Said Atif.

"Nowhere Ati, just had guests over from Scotland so just been preparing for stuff for them" said Azeem.

"Oh alright, Wait a minute Uncle Haroon is here?!" Said Atif.

"Yes and his family" said Azeem.

"Omg let's go in, I need to meet them" said Atif.

Azeem took Atif inside to meet Uncle Haroon and his family.

"Wow beta you've grown up so much I remember when you, me and Azeem used to play football" said Sabrina's dad.

"Yes uncle I still remember but uncle you haven't ages a bit, getting younger day by day" said Atif.

"Haha I like this boy" laughed Sabrina's dad.

Farah then said, "Dad where is Sabrina?".

"Farah beta Sabrina has a interview so Waqas dropped her off" said Sabrina's dad.

"Talking about interviews I need to go" said Atif.

"Why do you have to go bro, I was gonna take Sarmad out so we could all. chill" said Azeem.

"Well I have to interview some people and choose new employees and also fire the others, I would love to join you guys but unfortunately as Boss of the company I HAVE to do it" said Atif.

"Alright bro, see you tonight then" said Azeem.

"Azeem and Sarmad enjoy yourself on my behalf" said Atif.

Atif went into his Porsche and drove off , he arrived at his office late first he fired the people who weren't benefiting the company and then told one of his employees to tell all the people outside to come in one by one. Finally he came to the last three, he seen over 25 people all in one day. Atif turned his seat around facing the window, a women walked in, he told her to sit down.
"Hello I'm Sabrina Khan". He turned around and saw her, he looked at her shocked.

"Have we met before" said Atif.

"Umm I don't think so" said Sabrina.

"Oh you look very familiar, anyways what makes you think you would be great for the job" said Atif.

"Well I'm responsible, well organised, I'm an excellent communicator and also have good computer skills" Said Sabrina.

"That's really good, so do you have any experience of working in an office?" said Atif.

As Sabrina was talking, Atif was in a dream land looking into her eyes...
"Mr. Khan, is there anything else you would like to ask?" Said Sabrina.

Atif snapped out of his dream land and said, "Yeah hmm so do you prefer a part-time Job or permanent".

"I think Part time because I would like to study and work also I won't be staying here for long, only here for 4-7 months".

"Oh ok that's fine, by the way if you don't mind me asking where are you from?" Said Atif.

"I'm from Scotland" said Sabrina.

"Oh how do you feel living in a cold place then coming to Dubai it must be a big change for you" said Atif.

"Yeah a very big chance, it's very hot throughout the day but at night it's bearable" replied Sabrina.

"Anyways I'm offering you the most highest payed job it may be difficult at times but I'm sure you can do it, so would you like to be my PA(personal Assistant) you know everything, your responsible and I think you would be very helpful" said Atif.

"Oh Wow thank you, when do I start?" Said Sabrina.

"Whenever your ready, here's my business card, my number is on" winked Atif.

Sabrina called her dad telling him that the interview was over and that she got a job as a PA, her dad was happy for her and told her that he has sent Azeem to go and get Sabrina. She waited outside for a while, Azeem finally came in his Mercedes.

"So how was the interview?" Said Azeem.

"Yeah it was good, I got a job" said Sabrina.

"Oh that's really good" smiled Azeem.

"Congrats sis" shouted Farah from the back seat.

"Oh Farah I didn't even see you and thank you sweetie" said Sabrina.

Azeem turned right and drove into a ice cream parlor , "What would you like?" Said Azeem.

"Nothing it's fine" said Sabrina.

"No you have to, it's my treat to you for getting the job" said Azeem.

"Aaaww thank you so much but it's ok" said Sabrina

Azeem took his belt off and turned around to Farah and said, "What would you like my little Princess?".

"I want Ferrero Rocher
Ice cream and Sabrina's favourite is Mint chocolate chip Ice cream" said Farah.

"Ok, so 1 Ferrero Rocher, 2 mint chocolate chip and oh yeah what's Sarmad favourite ice cream?".

"Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie" said Sabrina.

Azeem got out of the car and went into the ice cream parlour he came back 10
Minutes later with the ice creams.
"What a rush!" Said Azeem. Sabrina phone started ringing, it was Sabrina's mum asking where they are and how long will it be. Azeem drove as fast as he could. When they arrived home, a White Porsche was parked in the drive way. Azeem went in and gave Sarmad his ice cream, a guy was standing facing the other way talking to Sabrina's mum.

"Sabrina beta come here" said Sabrina's mum.

Sabrina walked over to her mum, the guy turned over to face her, they both were shocked. Atif shouted, "Sabrina?".
"Mr. Khan?". Sabrina's mum looked at them and said, "You know each other?".

"Yes mum this is Mr. Khan my boss" said Sabrina.

"Wow what a small world" said Sabrina's dad.

"Sabrina please call me Atif, you don't need to call me Mr. Khan" said Atif.

Sabrina blushed, Sabrina's dad then said, "I know you're in safe hands now Sabrina, Atif is like a son to me".

"Oh Atif come let's go, Me and Sarmad are waiting for you outside" said Azeem.

"Where are you guys going" said Sabrina's dad.

"A Shisha bar Uncle, we're just going to go and chill" said Azeem.

"Oh ok, go have fun guys" said Sabrina's dad.

"We will" said Azeem.

"Wait! Take Sabrina with you guys" said Sabrina's mum.

"But mum..." said Sabrina.

"Your brother will be with you" said Sabrina's mum.

"Yeah Sabrina come, it will be fine" said Azeem.

"Ok" said Sabrina.

Heeeyy so Team Azeem or Team Atif let me know :) to be honest I can't decide myself they are both great
Like, share and comment plz :) x oh and plus what do u guys think about Sabrina going Shisha with Azeem, Atif and her brother.