Information! A/N

I really don't want to start like this but I also wanted to give a little bit of information!

<> YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO! <>

The timeline of the story is right after Captainpuffy and Tommyinnit released Sam from the egg, and Sam is now pretending to be on Badboyhalo's side (The eggpire)

Character information

Awesamdude has green hair, and wears sunglasses as well as a mask, and is ultimately human.

Technoblade is a human with pink hair and a pig mask.

Ranboo is still what most fanart looks like, half and half, not human.

Raijin is my OC

Other stuff

Anything new I am adding is not canon (Just want to be as clear as possible ;))

NO SHIPPING TOMMY, TUBBO, RANBOO, OR PURPLED! They are minors and do not like that kind of stuff. Anything that happens is purely friendship-related.

I'm going to try to write all of their characters realistically and authentically but I'm not sure how I'll do. So with that being said, there will be cussing. Also, this is my first fanfiction ever so please bear with me ;)

Everyone that will probably be mentioned in this story (Just in case you want to know if a specific person will or will not be in it!)

Ghostbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Technoblade, Skeppy, Sapnap, Ranboo, Quackity, Purpled, Punz, Ponk, Philza, Niki, JackManifold, Karl, George, Fundy, Eret, Dream, CaptainPuffy, Badboyhalo, Antfrost, and Awesamdude!