Exciting News/Much Needed Update

Helloo,

I am indeed alive and I just wanted to make a quick update surrounding the future of this book in particular and a few others.

So a while ago I had another book out (I can't remember if I've taken it down or not) but I hate it and if it isn't down already then it will be taken down in the future. I apologise to anyone who had requested one shots for that book, I left you a bit high and dry since I don't really write much on here anymore.

As for this book, I will definitely be doing through it and giving it a proper edit/revamp since I kinda owe you guys that much and I will continue to post on here in the future when I have time (I'll explain in a sec why I probably won't be very active on here).

Just to let you know that I sincerely appreciate all the love this book has gotten, as cringeworthy as some of the parts my be. I love reading all the comments and some of them have genuinely cracked me up and made my day.

Continuing on with why I won't be as active is because I'm actually working on creating my own proper book and graphic novel. I won't be writing it on here as writing on here is purely for fun and this book that I plan on writing is much more career based.

I have two social media platforms that you can follow me on and support me if you want to. I am also an artist as well as a writer (hence why I also want to make a graphic novel).

My social medias are:

Twitter -
@Froot_Gremlin
https://twitter.com/Froot_Gremlin?s=09

Instagram -
@Froot_Gremlin

I should probably reveal my actual first name as well rather than be referred to as Author-Chan or Cleo-Senpai...

Formally, Hello my name is Megan.
I'm a 19 year old art student from the UK and I plan to go into university at some point this year to go into illustration professionally.

So, that should be all from me right now but I again just want to say a huge thank you to all of you guys, gals and non binary pals.

This isn't the end, This is just a new beginning and hopefully you'll hear from me soon in a proper new chapter update.

Love and appreciate you all,

Megan.