The Aftermath (Smut) - Chapter 6

~~ WARNING~~
THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT!!!!
if you don't like it then please don't comment that you don't like it and just don't read it...[Edited]

- (Y/n) P.O.V -

I woke the next morning, the sun coming through the small window in the room. The low sun was bright enough to wake me, it must have been around seven in the morning. I shift in the bed and turn to face Adrian. Seeing him completely exposed, only keeping some modesty due to the thin bedding, made me remember details from last night. How amazing he made me feel, how he held me through the night. He made me feel so safe and cared for in that moment.

Any doubt that was in my mind referring to if he loved me or not, had completely vanished. He wouldn't have treated me that way if he didn't love me. I snuggle up closer to him, wrapping my leg over his hip. I place my hands on his chest and deeply inhale.

"Good morning to you too, my love"

I feel his chest rumble as he lets out a sleepy laugh. His voice is raspy and deeper than usual. It isn't the first time I've heard his voice this way but this time it feels different.

"You're so beautiful, do you know that?"

He looks down at me, still sleepy.

"What makes you say that, my dear?"

"I don't know. You say it to me almost everyday, but I don't think I have ever told you just how attractive you are"

"Hmm even with the scar on my face? And the fact that I'm old and people think I am odd and that-"

I kissed him and put my hands on his face.

"You're beautiful, no matter what you pr anyone else should think"

He pulled me closer and kissed me deeper than before. God I love this man. I start to move against him, trying to gain a little more friction. He laughs into the kiss.

"Again? You didn't get enough last night?"

I climb onto his lap, straddling him just above his semi hard cock. We start to kiss more passionately, grinding against each other to desperately finish. I can feel myself getting wetter by the second.

- Undertaker's P.O.V -

I could feel her getting more agitated as we continued to kiss. I buck my hips up and she let's out a small moan.

"I have an idea"

She looks confused as I move her off of me and move down the bed slightly and place a pillow behind my head.

"I want you to sit on my face"

She looks at me, slightly worried.

"But I'll crush you! I don't want to hurt you"

"It's alright, love. I'll make sure you don't"

She shuffles over to where my head is and straddles my chest. I place my hands in her ass and move her to my mouth. The feeling of her grinding against my face makes me want to make her finish as soon as I can

[HEAVILY UNDER EDITING, PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTERS]
30th March 2021

I'm editing this at 3:30am and I have work to do tomorrow so I need to finish it then. Only a fee edits needed on the next chapters.