Fantasies (SMUT)- Chapter 5

///////WARNING////////
THIS CHAPTER HAS MATURE CONTENT!!!!
if you don't like it then please don't comment that you don't like it and just don't read it...[edited]

- (Y/n) P.O.V -

The past four months have been a ride. My mobility in my legs has come back and I've started visiting the manor more. I have met all the new staff working at the estate and reuniting with Tanaka was one of the best feelings I've had since waking up.

I've grown particularly close with Snake and Mey-Rin as well, both being good friends of mine rather than servants. I have also met some more...extravagant people Ciel has befriended while I've been absent. Grell being the devilishly gorgeous red head who constantly pines after Sebastian, even though she's been rejected on numerous occasions.

The lovely Prince Soma has proposed to me countless times which has ended in in person and letter written apologise from Agni.

Overall, my new lease of life has been wonderful. I do have trouble sleeping an awful lot but nn those nights, I wander down stairs to his quarters to sleep in bed with him. It has almost become a routine that this point. I sneak into his room, he pulls me close and will read to me if it is still early in the night. He has told me myths and legends surrounding grim reapers and demons. We've come up with a running gag that Sebastian is Ciel's demon and he wears an eye patch to cover his contract mark.

But as of late, those sleepless nights have been getting...a little more physical. Lingering touches on my hips, thumbs tracing circles on my thighs and the odd hand placement below my breasts. All these seemingly innocent touches are leaving me wanting more each day. Just to feel him in any other way would be a filthy fantasy come to life.

It seems I've fallen in love with him but I am at a loss to if my feelings are returned.

It has become a daily routine for me to clean round the front of the shop while Adrian works, along with a small afternoon tea as a break before dinner. Life was good in that aspect, but tonight was different. We we're working overtime so our break ended up being after hours.

I'm cleaning atop on of the shelves, clearing all the gathered dust that lay there.

"My dear, How many biscuits do you want with you're...tea...I though a Lady such as yourself would be in a more modest position but I am pleasantly mistaken, hehehe"

I whip around to face him, I see that my petticoat had gotten hooked on one of the coffins that was standing upright. I gasp and rip my skirt back down to cover my legs.

"It's a good thing that it's past opening hours, my love"

That's a new one...My Love....His love?...

I climbed off the step ladder I was on and my leg buckled as I stepped. I let out a small yell as I began to fall but landed on Adrian in the process.

I very ungratefully climbed off of him and helped him up. Both of us laughing as I brushed my skirt down.

"I apologise for that. It seems my left leg still buckles in occasion"

He takes one of my hands in his and pulls me close to him.

"No harm done, my love"

He leans down to my height, tilting my chin up with his free hand and his lips ghost over mine.