Mine ~ Chapter 7

~ Undertaker P.O.V. ~

I see William standing at the entrance of our bedroom leaning against the doorframe and staring at (Y/n).

"If you would kindly stop staring at my girlfriend that would be much appreciated. Go wait in the parlor downstairs and we shall speak business"

He turns on his heel and moves towards the stairs to the parlor.

"So I'm your girlfriend?"

I look up towards my dear (Y/n) and smile.

"Only if you want to be. I mean...we did mate. So technically, you are mine forever"

She slings her arms around my neck and pulls me into a love filled kiss. 
Her lips, so soft.
Her smell, so intoxicating. 
Her being, Mine~

~ (Y/n) P.O.V. ~

Adrian gets out of bed to get dressed for the day. I watch as he slips on his clothes and tries to take his hair.

"Stop staring at me. You have seen me naked before, we did just have sex"

I giggled in response.

"I know that. But you have such a nice arse that I just can't help myself but to stare~"

He mouthes "Fuck off" with a joking smile and walks down stairs. After he leaves, I get out of bed and get dressed myself.

~Timeskip brought to you by me not updating in about a year ~

After I am dressed, I walk down to the parlor to join the two reapers.  As I grow closer to the door, I begin to feel ill and rush to the bathroom.  I throw up upon entering the room.

"Oh...fuck. stop crying it's just sick."

I talk to myself as I try and calm myself down from spewing.  I hate being sick. I hate, hate, HATE it!

I clean myself up and the bathroom and make my way to the parlor.  I walk in to see Spears holding his blooded nose with one hand and cracked glasses in the other.  I see Adrian is unharmed but has a dangerous aura around him. I didn't hear yelling or fighting while I was in the bathroom....so what happened between them?

~ William T. Spears P.O.V. ~

I see (Y/n) sitting on HIS lap in HIS bed. That was not the way it should have been. No. She should be mine not his.
The smell of sex filled the room. She smelled like HIM.

"Sorry to interrupt but I do believe that we have business to talk about"

They both turn to look at me. I see (Y/n) cover herself with the bed covers.  It takes me a moment to process that I had just seen her breasts.  Ah, so plump and perky.

"If you would kindly stop staring at my girlfriend that would be much appreciated. Go wait in the parlor downstairs and we shall speak business"

He finally speaks up and interrupt my thoughts. I turn on my heel and walk downstairs. I enter the parlor and wait for him to come down stairs.

After a good 10 minutes of waiting, he finally arrived.

"Took you long enough"

He shuts the door behind him.

" You are here early. I thought we scheduled for tomorrow....when she isn't here"

I push up my glasses and show him the paperwork.

"You know fully well that she was meant to die. How did you bring her back? As a fellow reaper I would like to know this information. Head quarters will have my head if we don't get her soul"

Turning towards me, he moves his hair out the way of his face.

" Spears... You would have done the exact same thing and putting the relationship that I had between her and her family into consideration, I think I had more right to save her than reap her."

Anger begings to boil in me. He smirks fully aware that I am beginning to get pissed off.

"You saved her for your own reasons. So you could have a fuck toy. She should be dead or with someone else who would respect her as a person.  Plus, she is far out of your league and is much younger than you. Maybe I should take her off your hands....I could probably do a better job at fucking her as we--"

I'm cut off by a full force punch in the face. The force of it broke my nose and glasses. My glasses. Shit...I can't see.
I feel my collar get pulled up towards his face.

" You foul loathsome reaper. Don't mess with things you don't understand. Don't disrespect me or my mate in MY house ever again. You lay one finger on her and I shall condemned you to hell myself. I have been there and you wouldn't last a minute."

He lets me go with a shove and I stumbled back to find my glasses.  I hold my nose to find blood running down my face.

In that moment, I hear the door open.

~ Undertaker P.O.V ~

As I reach the parlor, I see him waiting rather impatiently.

"Took you long enough"

I shut the door behind me.

" You are here early. I thought we scheduled for tomorrow....when she isn't here"

He shows me the paperwork that was meant to be filled for (Y/n)'s death. 

"You know fully well that she was meant to die. How did you bring her back? As a fellow reaper I would like to know this information. Head quarters will have my head if we don't get her soul"

I move my hair out of my face.  Spears is one of the leads in Head quarters. No one would dare mess with him.... except me of course. He is indeed lower on the chart than me....by a fucking mile.

" Spears... You would have done the exact same thing and putting the relationship that I had between her and her family into consideration, I think I had more right to save her than reap her."

I can see anger in his face. Hehehe this should be fun.

"You saved her for your own reasons. So you could have a fuck toy. She should be dead or with someone else who would respect her as a person.  Plus, she is far out of your league and is much younger than you. Maybe I should take her off your hands....I could probably do a better job at fucking her as we--"

I punch him. Full force. In the face. He dares disrespect my (Y/n) and how I treat her. He wants her for himself. He wants her as a fuck toy. She is MINE and MINE alone! I pull his shirt collar up towards me, as he is shorter than me.

" You foul loathsome reaper. Don't mess with things you don't understand. Don't disrespect me or my mate in MY house ever again. You lay one finger on her and I shall condemned you to hell myself. I have been there and you wouldn't last a minute."

I release him and fix my clothes. I try to calm down

In that moment, I hear the door open.

Sup! Hello Sluts and Bitches, guess who just go out of prison (reference anyone??) Yes. I am very sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I have been battling with some metal issues lately and have had zero motivation and energy. This was a very quick chapter and I hope you like it. Bye for now xx