Chapter Eighteen: Why's he here?

Author's Note: So guys how are your guy's days. I'm gonna make myself a new cover because I want a new One. I've had this one forever so here's chapter eighteen(: 

 Recap: I think too myself what a coincidence. I go to the food aisle and pick up two twix, chips, and a soda. I ring them up and walk out. I get in my car and Look at my gas meter and see that my gas level is almost down. I walk back into the store and say " Number 5 for gas." The cashier nods and starts pushing buttons, the gas and  as I'm waiting I turn around and gaze. I look out the window and I see.. I see Andrew. Andrew Fuentes. 

 What the hell is he here for? What the hell is he doing in Florida? 

Author's note: Okay so this is the eighteenth chapter I really hope you guys are liking my book. Are you? Is there anything You guys want to add in and Hey I decided I'm going to start with one shots. Whichever one's are the best I will Put up in one of my books. (: 

" Destiny, Destiny.. " I hear Andrew's familiar voice calling after me. Should I answer? Should I go back and slap him across his face? I decide against it, he's not worth my time. I move at a quicker pace and I jump into my car. I look into my rear view mirror and he's running now. I turn my car on and drive.  I pull my phone out and I text Zach.. 

Destiny: How about we go to the movies tonight? 

Zach: Sure, but it is a school night you know? 

Destiny: Yes I know(: 

Zach: Okay(: 

I turn my screen off and think. Out of all places in the whole wide world why would he choose Arizona? Is he here to apoligize to me? Does he want me back? Will I take him Back? I turn on my pandora station and listen to some soothing Justin Bieber he always knows how to cheer me up. And Yes, You ask.. You're shocked. I am A belieber. 

I finally pull up to the house and I turn my car off. I lay my head on the steering wheel. It seems like life got a whole lot more complicated since my parents are dead. I miss them. Images of my mom flashes through my head. Her soft blonde tresses that always smelled like strawberries, her Apron that she wore around the house a majority, how even when I was a teenager she would still come up and Check on me. I really miss her. I look up and I see a familiar motorcycle in the driveway. No! He can't be here! Oh, my god. 

 I jump out of the car and run to the house and there conversating with my new family is none other than my ex-boyfriend. I open up the door and Jennifer says, " Destiny! Jaden and Josh shout when I come into the house" I ignore what they say and send daggers Andrew's way. 

" What the hell are you doing here?" I say to him. 

" Well, Jennifer called me and told me Parker needs his best friend so I came, but I'm even more happier to be here now That I know your here." 

" You guys know each other?" Zach says.

" Unfortunately. He's my ex boyfriend." I say.

" Boyfriend. No ex in it." Andrew says, and possively comes and stands next to me. I look at Zach and he has an unreadable expression on his face. 

" Get away from me Andrew." I say to him, and I walk up the stairs. I walk into my room and strip out of my soccer clothes and hop into the shower. I let the water calm me like it usually does and After I'm done I get out and dry my hair and I put a towel on.  I walk over to the mirror and start to put some make up on. After I'm done with my makeup I go over to my closet and pull out some leggings and A cropped sweatshirt, I put that on and grab my ankle boots and My satchel. I go back downstairs and grab Zach's hand. 

" You ready to go?" I ask him. 

" Yeah, Let's go." He says. 

" Where are we going?" Andrew chimes in." 

" Somewhere you're not. " I emphasize. 

" Oh. " That's all Andrew says.

 We walk out to my car and before I get in Zach says, " Hey Destiny, I know I might no be as good looking as Andrew and not as buff but I'm hoping I have a chance with you, even though Andrew's here." 

" That was the sweetest thing. And He has no chance with me he made the mistake of cheating on me, with my best friend and I would be here if you didn't have a 100% Chance with me." I wink at him and I get in the car. When he gets in I lean across the seat and I kiss him. After were done, I lean back in my seat and start the car. Were driving peacefully in the car and Zach reaches over to turn on the radio. He scans through multiple stations but stop on one when Beauty and the beat by Justin Bieber comes on. I look at him shocked and he just shrugs. 

" I did'nt know you were a Bieber fan. Because that time you took me to school you showed your distate for the bieb's. " I say to him. 

" I'm not but you are... So I'm gonna have to suck it up because I'm so lucky to go on a date with you. And plus this is your car Nee Nee." He says. He reaches over and grabs my hand. He looks at me as if he's asking for permission and I open my hand and let him entertwine our fingers. Can he get any cuter? 

We continue Driving and finally we hit the theaters. We both get out of the car and walk hand in hand inside. What do you wanna watch?" I ask him. 

" Anything's fine." He says. 

" What about Wreck it Ralph? " I ask him. He smiles at me and says, Yes. " Wreck it rallph it is then." I say. We walk up and pay for our tickets and go into the movie. We pay for our popcorn and drinks. We finally walk into the movie room and I sit down and he sits next to me. The movie starts and I'm laughing threw the whole movie. When half the movie is over I reach into my purse and pull out the twix we sit and eat together peacefully. When the movie ends I already feel tired but I dont say anything. We get int the car but Zach says " Can I drive?" I nod my head yes. 

We are both buckled and ready to go but then Zach says " Destiny by the end of tonight I am going to ask you something. " He says. We start driving and then he turns off on this road and we pull up to this Milkshake diner. 

"What are we doing?" I ask him. 

" Dinner and A movie right?" He says. I nod. " That's what were doing." 

We walk in and we order Milkshakes and start eating. We laugh about childhood memories and then it dies down and we become silent. " So.. " I say. 

" So.." He says. 

" What were you going to ask me?" I ask him. 

" Oh yeah.I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" I go to say yes but something stops me. I think of How andrew cheated on me and what I saw and I say " No." Tears well up and I run outside and sit in the passenger seat and wait for Zach to come. 

Ten minutes past and he finally gets in the car, silent and he just drives. I don't remember when, but I end up falling asleep. The last thing I hear before I fall asleep is " Destiny, I'm sorry. " 

Author's Note: Finally I wrote this. So Yeah sad she said no? I am that's pretty messed up. But then again she doesnt trust too easily anymore. So... Well I hope this was good to my two amazing fans Britney_Ryan and AshlyRae Thanks so much for telling me about the mix up's with the names next two chapters are dedicated to you(: